Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

1 minute ago, Hawkingbird said:

I always see that game go on sale for chump change. I never pulled the trigger on it due to hating the rabbits. I'm still salty over that period of time when they made Rayman a side character in his own series and then over took it. They are annoying as fuck to boot.

They’re not that bad in M+R. The game did a really good job of using just enough Rabbids humor without being annoying to play off the universal charm of Nintendo games. 

Rabbids Peach is the stand out of the game. She’s the absolute best. 

941FA59D-58A8-4C7B-A1BB-45FD6DA5DD76.gif

A519A508-C949-4A6C-84B0-744195CD2AB9.gif

Just now, Chadouken said:

Probably gonna main Honda until Rog gets released.

If he does.

He fucking better 😤

I’ll definitely wanna try new characters first as Jamie and Kimberly look crazy fun to play but I know I’ll end up migrating to Ken. He’s been more-or-less my main since SF2. 

The only time I’ve never mained him has been vs. titles. 

For those who have Xbox

What games do you recommend me to download and play from the gamepass ultimate to try out.

Preferable, games that I can't play on PSN or PC, since I would prefer to play those multiplatform on PS4/5 rather than an Xbox.

I have 2 months of free gpu thanks to discord, and I want to finally have a reason to use the lolboxone

Rumor on the street is that G4Tv also fired Adam Sessler.

It only has like some skeleton crew that will be working on the show as the network phases the show/channel out.

Also, it seems that Frosk's rant was truly unscripted, and took everyone by surprise

That most of the staff resented her and hated her for doing so since they knew that it would bring negative light into them.

And that Sessler wasn't even there when she did the rant, that it was a prerecorded clap that they were told to inter splice between takes.

The same for the yells where she was being cheered about the rant, it was added post production apparently 🤣

That everyone was mostly shocked and quiet, and that the few people that knew tried to salvage the situation adding all that later.

Edit

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Hecatom
52 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

For those who have Xbox

What games do you recommend me to download and play from the gamepass ultimate to try out.

Preferable, games that I can't play on PSN or PC, since I would prefer to play those multiplatform on PS4/5 rather than an Xbox.

I have 2 months of free gpu thanks to discord, and I want to finally have a reason to use the lolboxone

Is this a serious question?

Sheeeittttt, this G4 drama has been better than I would've predicted.  Many years ago when it was a tv network, I often wondered towards the end what it was like behind the scenes as everything came crashing down.... but this 2nd death as a youtube presence/channel has been WAY more juicy, and we're getting an actual peek at what's going on as it happens.  It's been so good.... there's not enough "popcorn.gif" reactions in the world for it.  I look forward to whatever we find out next.  

Kevin Pereira is enough of a decent "on-air personality" to easily make it on his own, imo... he was already running his own channel before G4 popped up again.

Part of me is disappointed though since I was one of the fans that was initially hyped that G4 was making a comeback.

On another note---- BloodThirstyLord streamed that new Dragonball survival game last night...I'll have to catch up on watching this later:

Edited by MillionX
9 hours ago, CDB2k20 said:

No Sagat!!
mad_matt_ryan-DMID1-5gtfdef3v-480x270.gi

Does the cast list leak include Dudley and/or Laura?
I can cope if either one of those two get in!!

Nope.

street-fighter-6-roster-leak.jpg

Granted, that is only 22 characters so it would be surprising if that is the full roster after all DLC and stuff.  

According to Capcom there are 18 launch characters, all of which are from that leak too.

I think it's safe to assume there will be more than 4 DLC characters too, so we can hope that we get the classics down the road.

11 hours ago, Hecatom said:

For those who have Xbox

What games do you recommend

-God of War (probably good to play through it again before Ragnarok

-Ghost of Tsushima (new expansion is supposed to be great but I haven't played it yet)

-Last of Us Remake and Last of Us 2

-Returnal

-Ratchet and Clank Ript Afart

-the Uncharted games are pretty fun

-Spider-Man and Miles

-Horizon Forbidden West

The only flaw I am seeing with SF6 is that roster is heavy on returning SF2 alumni. I get why, they are even at the least liked among the most popular characters in gaming history and all fit or are easily tweaked into modern fighting game functions. But I am one of the crazy folks that grew to love how SF3 had no returning characters besides Ryu and Ken which itself was just like SF2 give or take Sagat as a boss character. I understand the business and how it help logistics but I really would prefer to see new characters or at least less frequent returning cast members.