Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

If we ever get another X-Men vs Street Fighter or a standalone X-Men fighting game i know who i'm maining that's for sure.

Here are a couple of renders i made of my favorite female character of X-Men,  Rogue. Found this great model online and made a few scenes, definitely gonna be using her more in future stuff. Cultured angles below.

Rogue-4.jpg

Spoiler

Rogue-2.jpg

Rogue-3.jpg

Rogue-5.jpg

1 minute ago, Skort said:

If we ever get another X-Men vs Street Fighter or a standalone X-Men fighting game i know who i'm maining that's for sure.

Here are a couple of renders i made of my favorite female character of X-Men,  Rogue. Found this great model online and made a few scenes, definitely gonna be using her more in future stuff. Cultured angles below.

Rogue-4.jpg

Hide contents

Rogue-2.jpg

Rogue-3.jpg

Rogue-5.jpg

Is that model from Strike Force? lmao

2 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

I'd like to see SFIV get a rollback patch.

Both because I like watching that game, wouldn't mind trying to play some of it in a playable setting, and because I want to see the '09ers not going back to play their game again and instead complain about SFV.

If Xrd is getting a rollback patch everything is possible.

Would be great to see. I haven't played SF4 since 2016 and I miss it dearly.

Capcom seems a lot less willing than ArcSys and SNK to do these things unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Sonero said:

Man...SF5 has to be home to some of the most unimpressive combo videos ever devised.

Kind of crazy how Strive is stripped down compared to Xrd and XX, but you still find a lot of crazy stuff in it. SF5 though, dryer than a toast in the middle of death valley.

There's only a handful of characters in V that can do impressive stuff.  Like some of the combos Sako does with Menat are eyebrow raisers.  But yeah, in general SFV stuff is not that impressive.

SF6 EVERY character will have access to cool stuff because of the system mechanics.   

17 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

There's only a handful of characters in V that can do impressive stuff.  Like some of the combos Sako does with Menat are eyebrow raisers.  But yeah, in general SFV stuff is not that impressive.

SF6 EVERY character will have access to cool stuff because of the system mechanics.   

Yeah Capcom didn't start opening up the characters in SFV until the later seasons. Even Dan got some sauce. 

I dont mind it being a cash grabs thats how it will always be viewed anyway witb all the reclyed content resources

as long it is a new version with new content

arcade perfect version are always bound for rerelease and thats what everyone is clamoring into. 

its almost entirely impossible nowadays to overshadow, surpass and replace the establish community of that retro game 

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2022/nov/04/street-fighter-2-cash-grab/

Edited by Shakunetsu