Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

9 hours ago, Sonero said:

Hmmm purely for wishlist my picks are Q, Rolento and Dudley. 

I'm actually really surprised Dudley specifically wasn't base roster or season 1 dlc. I find it wild Ed of all the boxer characters is coming back

10 hours ago, Sonero said:

1. Nash 

2. Geki

3. M. Bison

First pick is Nash for obvious reasons. Geki I’ve always wanted to see playable in a modern game I’d be curious to see what Capcom could do. I wanted Satsuki (sword doll) as the 3rd but since that isn’t an option I’ll just pick Dictator to make Daemos happy lol.

2 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Genuinely fucked up that VF has nothing announced.

I just hope Akira gonna guest in FEXL and Tekken at least.

Here's a question

We got Negan before and a FF protagonist that was forgoten later on.

What are your thoughts of a Mortal Kombat Character appearing in Tekken 8?

bad idea or seems okay?

Do you think they will guest another FF protagonist? lol Noctis. 

The new guy name Jack seems better and would stick in FF series because of him being somehow Chaos which is iconic to the whole series

SF4 had it's fair share issues and while it did not age incredibly well when it comes to visuals ,I would welcome a rollback patch for it 

I personally enjoyed playing and watching it far more than I did SFV.

I constantly fluctuated between B+ and baseline A with my Gouken and Juri combo and played for hours with my friends in endless lobby when the game was still on GFWL ( still got the disk ).

Capcom should patch the game up,it deserves it.

Edited by Skort
3 hours ago, elliephil said:

Did Capcom say they had no plans to announce anything at Evo Japan? Usually when they are quiet, something new comes out of these events.

There's really not much left to announce except another beta in the April-May window or the first DLC character. Although ideally I want them to just show the entire first season, was never a fan of this silhouette bullshit 

3 hours ago, -PVL93- said:

There's really not much left to announce except another beta in the April-May window or the first DLC character. Although ideally I want them to just show the entire first season, was never a fan of this silhouette bullshit 

We haven't had silhouettes since SF5/S2, don't think they will come back. But yes I do hope they drop the names or teasers for all 4 characters ASAP. Not like people don't know who they are already.

11 hours ago, Daemos said:

Anyone see something odd here? Besides the obvious one that HE is not among these maggots.

Why is your world tour rival Bosch among these twats? S2 DLC?

-with the premise we talk April 1 shit-

Yeah the Bosch thrown there is interesting

I've my wish about how they handle Bosch inclusion to the playable cast: would be cool if they make him have parallel path to our created character, training under legacy SF characters as we do, but ones that we can't train with (because they're not in the playable cast)

Even if as main thing he should work as indonesian Pencak Silat rep*

Basically imagine canon WT story  being that Bosch training under -let's say as example- Adon, Yun and Retsu** while we train with other SF chars, would be cool if some of Bosch specials hint that these characters had influence over his definitive style (wich again, i hope to be Pencak Silat)

Btw Bosch gym style design (same of that doll)  is weak af, but the one with added red cloack+necklace is hinted in last japanese vid can be interesting (specially for alt colors, this palette it's kinda dumb/basic shit lol)

Looks like Bosch's design gets updated as you play World Tour : r/ StreetFighter

Wonder if Bosch potential inclusion would help the chance of our Created Character(s) to be included too in some modes, like SFEX Ace was

Ultimately to don't fuck up Capcom must only ban Ceated Characters from any ranked mode to don't ruin online VS scene, block anything else would be just stupid and cripple marketing CC potential

* For who's not in Story Thread stuff, Bosch being a south east asian with dutch name make him likely indonesian

** Fun thing is Retsu be in the cage stage hint he may be NPC but unlikely a playable char.  Still fun to see him come back, guess as NPC in Ryu's area

Edited by CESTUS III

Even though i never really buy a fighting game for it's single player part i am curious about the World Tour that SF6 has. 

Having that said, they have shown very few content regarding it and offered not much detail either. Remains to be seen how polished it's going to be on release and how much replay value it offers.

I am curious about

• How big are the actual districts
  • Do characters from the initial roster have / control their own part of the city  and act as single player "bosses"  where your character gets to fight them in a "what if" scenario ? 
  • Will Capcom expand upon SF6's DLC options outside of the usual Character / costume and actually offer   actual areas as future DLC to expand upon the city's size and offer possibly numerous quests / side activities for players that are interested in the single player game more to increase the game's lifespan ?
  • Do loading screens exist or you can explore the entire town freely ? 
  • Will quests / activities done in the single player aspect of the game be of any use to the character you get to play online ( not your avatar ) . Like can you unlock a certain color for Juri, Ryu, etc  if you complete certain tasks in the open world ? 

They are either saving this as the big "wow" factor or it's possibly the least finished part of the game so far and it's why they have not shown much of it yet. Based  on a few vids and screenshots that we saw so far the graphical quality is much lower than the   1v1 part of the game , granted it was most likely an old build.  With the game being 2 months away from release give or take ,it's pretty safe to say it has reached the gold status when it comes to how finished it is,i can't imagine Capcom doing much more now than double and triple checking for bugs and possibly adjusting some character frame data / damage numbers at most.

Remains to be seen i suppose.

PS : probably not gonna happen but if i get to walk around the town and randomly run into characters i like from the roster,it's going to be insanely cool. Imagine them implementing a mechanic where certain characters spawn / walk around in some areas of the city and give you unique quests to do X for Y reward.

location_pic3.jpg

Street-Fighter-6-World-Tour-Mode.png

Edited by Skort
6 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

I've my wish about how they handle Bosch inclusion to the playable cast: would be cool if they make him have parallel path to our created character, training under legacy SF characters as we do, but ones that we can't train with (because they're not in the playable cast)

I think Bosch could be this game's Kolin where they play a prominent role for the player but then they get added into the game down the line with an updated model, look, moves, lore. etc.

Definitely like the idea as a parallel path to your character, "grows up" with you but under another teacher - perhaps a more villainous route than your own.

Winners of Evo Japan as illustrated by Hungry Clicker.

Spoiler

Gamera with Katarina in Granblue Fantasy Versus

wxeYlHb.jpg

Kjiro with Noel in Melty Blood: Type Lumina

axyR2NX.jpg

Tonchan with Jacky Bryant in Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown

uCrWFGU.jpg

Xiaohai with B. Jenet (along with Kyo and Krohnen) in King of Fighters 15

8fO2nYS.jpg

Gobou with Zato-1 in Guilty Gear Strive

Foigj14.jpg

Arslan Ash with Zafina in Tekken 7

mIbf2U0.jpg

Oil King with Seth in Street Fighter 5

1h7d0b8.jpg

9 hours ago, Skort said:
  • Will Capcom expand upon SF6's DLC options outside of the usual Character / costume and actually offer   actual areas as future DLC to expand upon the city's size and offer possibly numerous quests / side activities for players that are interested in the single player game more to increase the game's lifespan ?

They already confirmed WT will get expanded

Wich make sense if we think any new DLC char will become a potential Master in WT

9 hours ago, Skort said:
  • Will quests / activities done in the single player aspect of the game be of any use to the character you get to play online ( not your avatar ) . Like can you unlock a certain color for Juri, Ryu, etc  if you complete certain tasks in the open world ?

We have no info about that, but for what's worth bunch of visual style stuff (colors and costumes) in SFV was related to play other modes