Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

6 hours ago, KingTubb said:

Na, I’m a console guy. PS4 

For a moment i was like, how can someone be ok with just 1tb on pc, lol.

I actually have like 64tb, 80tb in few days, so you can guess  i cant imagine only having 1tb, lol.

I had 3 tb on my ps4 (1tb internal and 2 tb external), but my external drive died some weeks ago.

I had to buy a new 4tb drive.

Right now i only have 1tb, which kind of sucks, since i had some games i was playing on the external hdd.

The main hdd is where i have all the fgs and few games that dont perform well if you have them on the external drive, like Death Stranding.

Which gets a lot of texture glitches if you play it like that.

54 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

For a moment i was like, how can someone be ok with just 1tb on pc, lol.

I actually have like 64tb, 80tb in few days, so you can guess  i cant imagine only having 1tb, lol.

You'd be surprised at how much space you save when you don't save entire sites' worth of hentai. 🤣

53 minutes ago, Volt said:

You'd be surprised at how much space you save when you don't save entire sites' worth of hentai. 🤣

Jokes aside, it is not only hentai, lol.

Plus when Sadpanda was on the verge of closing, me having like 80% of the site backed up was a great thing since i made some extra money for when other sites were trying to archive and set alternatives.

Add that i am also working on setting my own site with all the stuff, and that i serve as a private backup server for a lot of friends who store stuff on my private servers, for anime, movies, series, music etc

Yo, maybe you niggas can help me decide on what laptop to buy.

I want it mostly to program, but it wouldnt hurt if i can play some fgs (dbfz, ggxrd, gbfvs, sc6, etc) and do blender stuff.

I plan it to buy it on amazon.

It doesnt need to be high end since i plan to build a new pc next year.

My range is between 1000 to 1400 maybe.

2 hours ago, Hecatom said:

1000 to 1400

Freedom paper? Try the HP Omen lineup. I know people will tell you to get a PC, and you know that's better advice, but you don't want to hear that, do you? Otherwise you wouldn't explicitly mention laptop. So look into Omen. Maybe Dell XPS.

Edited by Dayaan
1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

Freedom paper? Try the HP Omen lineup. I know people will tell you to get a PC, and you know that's better advice, but you don't want to hear that, do you? Otherwise you wouldn't explicitly mention laptop. So look into Omen. Maybe Dell XPS.

Yeah, asked some friends and they recommended me the Omen lineup.
I bought one like an hour ago.

I plan to build a pc later on 2021, but for now, i need a laptop so i can use for work and gaming on the side.

1 hour ago, Hecatom said:

Yeah, asked some friends and they recommended me the Omen lineup.
I bought one like an hour ago.

I plan to build a pc later on 2021, but for now, i need a laptop so i can use for work and gaming on the side.

Have fun. Your friends sound alright. Run PC stuff by me if you ever need help with hardware. I know a lot, and I taught my friends who are now even more knowledgeable than me. I can TRY to hook you up. No promises, but those guys are connected, so I'll see when the time comes.

52 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

We all know you're too scurred to play anyway.

Looking forward to RE8. RE7 was very, very good. 

Also, isn't Dan supposed to drop like this week or something? I thought he was supposed to drop in December, right? 

Winter 2020 can technically only be from Dec 21st - 31st.  So he should be dropping sometime in that 11 day period.  This is Capcom though, and that date could easily change.  

I'm not really excited about Dan I just want to see the new battle mechanic and rebalance.

Edited by HeavensCloud

Does anyone have the roadmap graphic? I was sure it said December 2020, or maybe they said december im that stream they did?

edit: no, it’s all “winter 2020” but that’s why i expected december, but yeah, it wouldn't surprise me capcom meant winter 2020-2021....

wackest character ever and he won’t even be released on time lol

Edited by Mattatsu

Not saying that is the case, but i know that there are a lot of individuals that come from other games (or just trolls) that go to smaller games pages to throw hate and respond things like that or say that dont bother with the game since is dead or shit like that and that they should just stick with name a big game instead.

I remember that a lot of r/salty and r/kappa idiots where bragging about that.

14 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Scrubquotes

Scrubquotes is possibly my favorite thing on the internet. 

But this one isn't as salty-sweet as usual, because it's not the "YOU'RE TRASH, YOU'RE ONLY WINNING CAUSE YOU'RE DOING SCRUB SHIT" flavor that's so delicious. 

This is just someone who is sad and stupid and bad at fighting games. 

It's better to be happy and stupid and bad at fighting games, like ya boy. 

20 hours ago, HeavensCloud said:

Winter 2020 can technically only be from Dec 21st - 31st.  So he should be dropping sometime in that 11 day period.  This is Capcom though, and that date could easily change.  

I'm not really excited about Dan I just want to see the new battle mechanic and rebalance.

Even more technically, they could have us wait till March.

2 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

Yep, it's alright.

I have been out of the loop from gaming hardware for so long that i am not even sure where to start now, lol.

I was more worried that the laptop will be able to handle all the software i need for software developement.

I also wanted something i could upgrade easily if needed, like adding extra ram, or more and better space.

1 minute ago, Hecatom said:

I have been out of the loop from gaming hardware for so long that i am not even sure where to start now, lol.

I was more worried that the laptop will be able to handle all the software i need for software developement.

I also wanted something i could upgrade easily if needed, like adding extra ram, or more and better space.

That system can do all of that software stuff, but remember that it's a laptop. Upgradability isn't something to consider, since it majorly isn't possible, and will be made totally impossible in the coming years. You can, however, easily upgrade storage.

28 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

That system can do all of that software stuff, but remember that it's a laptop. Upgradability isn't something to consider, since it majorly isn't possible, and will be made totally impossible in the coming years. You can, however, easily upgrade storage.

Yeah i know.

Whih is why i mentioned ram and storage 😉

Also, i am planning to build the new gaming/work pc next year.

I just needed a laptop that can meet the software side while i build it.

Sometimes i need to go and meet the costumers and i need to have a laptop that will be reliable for any task i should do with them.

21 hours ago, HeavensCloud said:

Dan is not coming out this year and I’ll put money or my avatar on that bet 

8 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

I think it should be called "the Jamal."  

5 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

MFs are just gonna release a cabinet with GGPO...

They better, tryna to appeal to wifi players like that. 

For real tho, that wifi symbol is making me think it's a streaming thing like stadia. And I don't need MBS looking at my search history and having my IP address