Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

6 hours ago, Jocelot said:

You never know, I-no is pretty iconic. I feel like she'd get Ramlethal'd if she made it in tho,

Looks like I was hella wrong cuz from that trailer it looks like she kept all of her grime. Stroke the Big Tree, Antidepressant Scale, the up-forward dash. Damn. They even gave her Megalomania as a regular super. 

11 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

@Vhozite don’t you have a PS4? You don’t need PS Plus to play online in the beta.

It’s not a platform problem for me it’s a time problem. Not only is this the busiest part of my work week, I’ve been getting ready for this internship i start tomorrow.

Barely had time to play phone games this week lol

I-no looks cool and relatively intact too. I’m not as familiar with GG as some of y’all but she still has her staple hover dash and most of her specials. 

Nice to see the whole roster but I’m still not sure who I want to main lol. Probably won’t know till I play the game myself. 

Edited by Vhozite
2 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

The first Juri costume is MEH. Ragged Poison clothes, Bison's hat, whatever the rest is.

The other one is better. Honestly, there were much better costumes to choose from.

I really like Juri but picking giving her two skins from this contest is still lame. Would’ve really preferred one male and one female skin. 

The Bison hat one is ok but I really don’t care for that jacket one (in default colors at least). 

I actually think Strive I-no is one of my favorite redesigns. Weirdly enough I think her boobs look better in the new look. 

And man I am really vibing with Chizuru in KoF15. Has she always been a thing? I feel like I haven't heard of her til the reveal. She's just so damn elegant. 

45 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

You're just looking at the underboob, be honest here!

Not that I wouldn't agree that the southern Hemisphere is a very nice thing and I like it more than the northern one.

If you want my honest opinion i just really don’t like the way oversized hat. Her hat was already huge but now I feel like it’s too big and looks dumb. If I’m allowed to really nitpick I don’t care for the glasses either.

Still a cool red rock n roll witch 👍🏽 

I-No redesign was done by puritanical feminists.  Goofy thigh highs into shorts is sexy equivalent of being given instructions on how to walk into a wall. Its the same with her chest. The cool thing was that it was exposed but selectively hidden. A strange combination of full view and tease. Bow its just some wack sports bra.

They sucked all the joy out of the character's visuals like Texas electric distributors are zapping bank accounts. 

This is why Twitter shouldn't be allowed to design anything.

2 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I-No redesign was done by puritanical feminists.  Goofy thigh highs into shorts is sexy equivalent of being given instructions on how to walk into a wall. Its the same with her chest. The cool thing was that it was exposed but selectively hidden. A strange combination of full view and tease. Bow its just some wack sports bra.

They sucked all the joy out of the character's visuals like Texas electric distributors are zapping bank accounts. 

This is why Twitter shouldn't be allowed to design anything.

Damn bro, I had to double check if it wasn't Saltaton posting this. 

I-No still looks good, especially gameplay-wise. People thought she'd get Juri'd out there.

I'll laugh if somehow, the topless winpose returns. 🤣

14 minutes ago, Skort said:

Juri'd ?  

Visually , Capcom did a fantastic job in SFV for Juri, i see no issues except her attacks  not having purple / pink theme anymore.

Talking about the actual moves. Juri plays wildly different in V compared to IV.

Edited by Volt
1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Fighting EX Layer Another Dash 

@Volt PC Approved 👀

You lost a whole match to my Cammy, you sure you wanna talk that shit? :coffee:

Yes, I'm conveniently ignoring I lost the other 10 of the set, gotta get rid of your bitch-ass negative energy.

812751196343369748.png?v=1