Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

Just now, Vhozite said:

The Steam controller settings look normal. It’s just that in game r1/right bumper is still mapped to PPP and I can’t figure out how to change it. 

Can’t remember if this was a game I needed a third party program for controls 

Shouldn't be. I never used one.

You can try to map whatever button you want on R1 if you can't map PPP out.

Are you having trouble navigating the menu after remapping your stuff?

I figured it out. I was changing the buttons in the wrong controller config. 

I somehow knew i was overlooking something dumb. What threw me off is that the first config was swapped in the same way my controller was working, but that wasn’t the right one lol

Edited by Vhozite
3 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Im down to play whenever my guy.

At least my stick will work on that. misterBee tried to help me with Xrd but no dice.

😭

Xrd is actually another game I wouldn’t mind playing with ppl here. Idk how to figure your stick issue tho 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, Yiceman said:

@M A R T I A NSorry dude I think you hit me up there 5 minutes after I signed out and went to bed.

I'm super ready to play some SF4 with anyone who wants to though. On Playstation only, I'm afraid. Don't have, nor do I have the willpower or funds to buy, build, or maintain, a decent gaming PC.

When you wanna play?  I'll see if I have the game on PS4.

8 minutes ago, Yiceman said:

@M A R T I A NSorry dude I think you hit me up there 5 minutes after I signed out and went to bed.

I'm super ready to play some SF4 with anyone who wants to though. On Playstation only, I'm afraid. Don't have, nor do I have the willpower or funds to buy, build, or maintain, a decent gaming PC.

Well @KingTubb and I are going to play USF4 on PS4, so either one of us can hit you up for games

edit: oh and @misterBeetoo? Dope

Edited by Mattatsu
2 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Are you getting a PS5 on launch?

and wait, will PS4 games being played on a PS5 have cross-platform with PS4s? 🤯

Unless I walk into a store and see one. Probably not. The game I was looking most forward to is coming to PS4. Not worth the headache of tracking one down if I'm just going to be playing PS4 games for the first 6 months.

5 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Are you getting a PS5 on launch?

and wait, will PS4 games being played on a PS5 have cross-platform with PS4s? 🤯

It wouldn't be cross-platform to the game. A PS4 game running PS5, thinks it's running on PS4/PS4 Pro. Just like, if I could find game, I can play VF5 on Xbox One X against someone with the game on 360.

5 hours ago, KingTubb said:

So I tried to get a resetera account so I could tell people interested in fighting games to come here, and you can't sign up with A FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT.

No gmail

No yahoo

Only professional or .edu accounts are accepted. Resetera can suck eggs 

Tried neoGAF and they won't let me make threads. Welp, this was a flop. I don't feel like making a reddit, so I'll leave it alone. 

NO NEW FRIENDS FOR US 

Why would you even try to do something as stupid to try to bring people from retardera here?