Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

28 minutes ago, Thoth369 said:

That's just separating the ballots based on the existing rules of the Commonwealth. SCOTUS just making sure they do it. I'll be interested to see if anything comes from a sort function. 

8 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

That's just separating the ballots based on the existing rules of the Commonwealth. SCOTUS just making sure they do it. I'll be interested to see if anything comes from a sort function. 

I see. I missed a detail. I didn't completely understand what I posted, but it will lead to Trump's win though. 

I sense you are very good at details, math, and mechanics. I'm not very good at math. 

Oh, man, my brain and body is healing really fast. Wow. I am actually using music with subliminal programming to heal my body along with other things. 

Edited by Thoth369
11 minutes ago, Thoth369 said:

but it will lead to Trump's win though. 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Thoth369 said:

Oh, man, my brain and body is healing really fast. Wow. I am actually using music with subliminal programming to heal my body along with other things. 

So you're one those, huh!

Report: ‘Glitch’ Caused 6k Michigan Ballots Meant for Republicans to Go to Democrats

The Associated Press has called battleground Michigan for the former vice president, who leads Trump by an estimated 146,123 votes. Hypothetically, a similar “glitch” of 6,000 ballots in each of those 47 counties would call 282,000 ballots into question, well above Biden’s current margin of victory.

Touré Faces Backlash For Tweeting to Trump Voters ‘I Hope The Pain and Anxiety You Feel Now is Excruciating’

GettyImages-509704730-1200x882.jpg

🤔

31 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Report: ‘Glitch’ Caused 6k Michigan Ballots Meant for Republicans to Go to Democrats

The Associated Press has called battleground Michigan for the former vice president, who leads Trump by an estimated 146,123 votes. Hypothetically, a similar “glitch” of 6,000 ballots in each of those 47 counties would call 282,000 ballots into question, well above Biden’s current margin of victory.

🤔

meryl streep doubts GIF

Yeah, I call bullshit!!

56 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I've been letting the politics stuff slide a bit because it's election week, but once that winner gets announced you guys can take it elsewhere.  Honestly you should be taking it elsewhere already but a LITTLE bit is ok...

Please do not insult each other and be aware I can change my mind at any time.  Thanks.  🙃

I have a strange feeling you should keep your thumb over the nuke button.  Just sayin.

26 minutes ago, Red Rock Candy said:

Trump is going to win. Announcement will be Tuesday. All the voter fraud will be a catalyst into some deep investigations. You're going to have people telling on each other exposing just how big the corruption web really is. 

Biden doesn't stand a chance.

Exactly. We will find out he actually won by a landslide. So much voter fraud has occurred. 

Edited by Thoth369
10 hours ago, Thoth369 said:

I see. I missed a detail. I didn't completely understand what I posted, but it will lead to Trump's win though. 

You do realize that if every single one of those segregated ballots in Pennsylvania were for Trump, he'd still lose the state right? We are talking about a few thousand ballots. When he's down by 30k. To trigger a recount. The difference between candidates has to be 0.5%. That could get recounts in Pennsylvania and Georgia, but unfortunately for Trump. The margin in Nevada is greater than that and Nevada gives Biden 270 Electoral College votes. 

13 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You do realize that if every single one of those segregated ballots in Pennsylvania were for Trump, he'd still lose the state right? We are talking about a few thousand ballots. When he's down by 30k. To trigger a recount. The difference between candidates has to be 0.5%. That could get recounts in Pennsylvania and Georgia, but unfortunately for Trump. The margin in Nevada is greater than that and Nevada gives Biden 270 Electoral College votes. 

This is why Yang was so important. 

MAKE

AMERICA

THINK 

HARDER

It is the year 2020. Maybe the Decepticons will show up for the Season Finale. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

Thinking is good, but don't think too much. You do not want to overload the brain. Yes, people in America do need to think harder since America got so dumbed down by the liberal agenda.  

I'm the Autobots and the Decepticons. Just kidding. I feel that Trump is playing both the villain and the hero. 

Edited by Thoth369
8 minutes ago, Thoth369 said:

Yes, people in America do need to think harder since America got so dumbed down by the liberal agenda.  

It's always someone else's fault it seems. People want to change things, level up.

8 minutes ago, Thoth369 said:

I'm the Autobots and the Decepticons. Just kidding. 

There's only two characters that actually could pull this off:

Punch/Counterpunch 

G1_PunchCounterpunch_art.jpg

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Punch_(G1)

Doubledealer

Doubledealer_boxart.jpg

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Doubledealer

31 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

segregated ballots in Pennsylvania were for Trump, he'd still lose the state right? We are talking about a few thousand ballots. When he's down by 30k.

It's even more.  Allegheny county had a situation that kept about 30,000 more mail in ballots from being counted until today.

Biden is favored to win that batch by like another 20,000.

6 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

So basically if those get counted, the margin will go beyond 0.5% and there would be no recount?

3 minutes ago, Reticently said:

That's the gist of it.

Except the campaign could trigger one. However, they'd have to pay for it. Given the cost, I doubt they'd go for it. The highest variance from a recount was in FL in 2000. That only changed it by 327 votes. It's a waste of the public's time.

Edited by OPTIMUS124
7 hours ago, Thoth369 said:

@Deadly_RaverI have a feeling there will be Mega Rage and Mega Shock here.

It's all going according to Trump's genius plan. He planned this long ago. Everything that has happened he expected.  Almost none of us can comprehend this plan because most of us are not as smart as him.  

Hmph. Look at that. The video got removed due to censorship of truth.  How typical. The video was true. 

5 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Or maybe, just MAYBE (and hear me out here)....the video was full of shit?

But I guess conspiracy theories is the final bastion of the Trumper

Do you even know the definition of a conspiracy theory? If you learn how to recognize the patterns, listen to your intuition, and do your research, you will realize that some, but not all conspiracy theories are true. 

Edited by Thoth369
19 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I highly doubt YOU do, but for the sake of entertainment, please indulge me. This morning has been incredibly boring and I need someone's stupidi....I mean, VAST KNOLWEDGE to keep me awake

con•spir•a•cy kən-spîr′ə-sē

n.

An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.

n.

A group of conspirators.

n.

An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

Another one would be an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime against others in secret. 

A conspiracy theory is an idea that communicates there is a conspiracy against others in secret. 

Edited by Thoth369

When Al Gore asked for a recount for 500 votes in Florida, 500!! the media was totally cool about. Now they are rushing Trump to admit defeat. I am fine with the recount, it's a sign of a healthy voting system.

Georgia Counties Using Same Software as Michigan Counties Also Encounter ‘Glitch’

Voting machines crashed in Georgia’s Spalding and Morgan Counties on Tuesday morning because of what election officials described as a “glitch.”

A Georgia election official said that a technical glitch that halted voting in the two counties was caused by a vendor uploading an update to their election machines the night before the election, according to a report by Politico.

“That is something that they don’t ever do. I’ve never seen them update anything the day before the election,” said Marcia Ridley, elections supervisor at Spalding County Board of Election.

The glitch, which “caused a miscalculation of the votes” in Antrim County, was so detrimental that it had actually caused the county to flip blue in favor of Joe Biden. The presidential election results have since been corrected, flipping the county back from Biden to President Donald Trump.

On Friday, a Republican county official in Michigan’s Oakland County said he found out that he won reelection in a race he initially thought was lost, because a computer glitch was fixed.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/04/georgia-election-machine-glitch-434065

This is a childish tweet from a a guy who won a senate seat:

Not a good look 🙄

Edited by AriesWarlock