Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

ooh 1988 though... more trips down memory lane here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988–89_United_States_network_television_schedule

For this season, NBC's lineup was insane with 227, Amen, Golden Girls...then Empty Nest.... I wasn't really a big fan of Empty Nest but it was a fairly decent way to end that 2 hour block...but right after that was Hunter; I watched that quite often, sometimes falling asleep on it though.  Hunter had a great intro theme:

Stephanie Kramer was HOT.

Meanwhile on ABC, they had "A Man Called Hawk", which was a spin-off of Spencer: For Hire... I remember that one since my grandfather enjoyed watching it (Spencer) regularly.  CBS had Simon & Simon going on at the time so sometimes I was watching that... that also had a LEGENDARY theme song... check this jam out, man:

22 minutes ago, Thoth369 said:

MSM is bad mind control which includes Fox News. Trump has not liked Fox News very much for a while. He knows it's also part of the problem. 

He doesnt like Fox News because they stopped kissing his ass. Has nothing to do with being MSM anbd everythjing to do with him disliking anyone who doesnt suck his dick and shower him with endless praise. 

He is soft as baby thighs. 

Okay, I will stop. Really. I'm done with those two topics in this forum. 

I listen to subliminals and they work! Ha ha ha! I've been using them to heal myself. There are many types of subs out there. I think they have actually increased my intelligence and coordination. The power of the Mind is amazing.  

Edited by Thoth369

If I have to go. I will go. I don't really care. There are so many places to go anyway that are much better. I only come here for fun and I feel like it. 

Usually, people who have bad intent for me have had bad things happen to them. What goes around comes around. Go ahead with your plan, Angel and see what happens. Karma is real. All that bad energy you have will eventually turn against you. 

Edited by Thoth369

None of you guys need to believe me. I don't mind if none of you like me either. Just saying. 

I'm a very detached person therefore when something is gone like my ability to come to this forum, I will let go and forget it really easily. 

If you are trying to hurt my feelings, Angel, it's not going to work, because I will simply not care what you do like it doesn't matter.

Edited by Thoth369