Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

I completely agree. Recounts are fine, but once the results are certified and you lose, start calling the movers. 

5 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

This is a childish tweet from a a guy who won a senate seat:

He wasn't on the ballot in my district. This kind of behavior is sad especially coming out of people who are supposed to be functional adults.

@Darc_RequiemI only own one G1 figure. That honor goes to Optimus Prime (for obvious reasons). Beyond nostalgia, I honestly can't see the appeal given where we are with toy designs. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

US Government brings literal nazis over to help NASA in Project Paperclip, in Project Mockingbird the CIA was literally inject fake news in the mainstream outlets, then they enabled a coup of the democratically elected President of Panama solely to have an opposition friendly to the US and build the Panama Canal, Obama admin was constantly going after reporters on top of Operation Fast & Furious but...

CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRiEs

FBI had recordings of various affairs of MLK Jr so they could blackmail him but we got black people still thinking CoNsPirAcy ThEoRiEs, a term made by up the CIA to discredit people, are all the same; hell Snowden is an honest to god whistleblower and the guy leaked stuff that was nightmareish.

COINTELPRO was a real thing, destabilized countless civil rights movements, but if somebody is skeptical of stuff suddenly they are CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRiSt.

🤦‍♂️

well, congrats to my honey Kamala on being the first female President then; this will actually be the Kamala Administration.  Joe is barely here, folks. 🤣  

Man, I truly dread listening to my Dad rant and ramble about this shit though.  Politics is basically his #1 topic of conversation to drone on and on about for  multi-hour long conversations that are really monologues....as I sit there just pretending to agree with whatever he's talking about (*since any point of disagreement will prolong a 6 hour monologue into at least 12 hours+...with the topic being revisited again and again for years to come since he isn't one to forget anything; he's that dude who will bring up 1 little point of contention 5 years later in random conversation and stretch that out for at least another few hours....imagine if you had one of the "talking head" on-air personalities from a cable-news network, or an attorney presenting evidence before a court... mixed in with a little bit of university history professor that does 2-hour lectures on a daily basis...and that's what a "conversation" with him is like.  It's like this at least 99% of the time.)  I'll bet that over the years, some friends probably dodged him whenever it was "presidential election time".

Edited by MillionX

2020 Has been a truly shit year. But this here is a much needed light at the end of a very dark tunnel. Trump losing Georgia said it all. People on both sides were done. Enough was enough. Only his cult like base was riding for him. Get that celebrity in chief, troll attempt that went way too damn far, black mark on our nation and its history the fuck outta here!

I dont know if Biden will do better. But I'm certain he won't do worse. I'll take a mediocre president over the shit show that was Trump. Good riddance

1 hour ago, Thoth369 said:

Statement from President Trump: "this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges"

There is one State that has a legitimate recount and we'll get certifications next week. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
3 hours ago, Thoth369 said:

It's really naïve to believe there are no conspiracies and no conspiracy theories that are true.  Just do a bit of research, connect the dots, listen to your gut, and heart, and your will find out that many of these so called theories are very true. 

Facts >>>>> "Gut feelings"

When it's the other way around, hit me up. In the meantime....

2c5.gif

18 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Facts >>>>> "Gut feelings"

When it's the other way around, hit me up. In the meantime....

2c5.gif

Do you even know what a gut feeling is? Do you know what intuition is? There are two types of intuition. One is in the heart/soul/ultimate truth and knowledge, and one is in the gut/sol. Intuition is real truth. Truth and knowledge that is beyond logic in the brain. You don't need to analyze anything to get to intuitive truth like what you have to do with the brain/mind. 

Edited by Thoth369
1 minute ago, Thoth369 said:

Do you even know what a gut feeling is? Do you know what intuition is? There are two types of intuition. One is in the heart/soul/ultimate truth and knowledge, and one is in the gut/sol. Intuition is real truth. Truth and knowledge that is beyond logic in the brain. You don't need to analyze anything to get to intuitive truth like what you have to do with the brain/mind. 

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, Lantis said:

tenor.gif

Facts in the brain can be false facts and true facts because the brain is not always right even when it makes sense. A paranoid man can have thoughts that makes sense but they are not true at all due to being paranoid. Truth is in the heart and gut. The brain must be trained to see truth all the time or it can become delusional. 

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

well, congrats to my honey Kamala on being the first female President then; this will actually be the Kamala Administration.  Joe is barely here, folks. 

I always appreciate you keeping it real. Based on how your dad is, he should make a YouTube channel and be the Black Tim Pool 🤣 Real talk it sounds like he can do that much commentary daily. 

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

I dont know if Biden will do better. But I'm certain he won't do worse. I'll take a mediocre president over the shit show that was Trump. Good riddance

It's not Biden I worry about. Once again I say Biden steps down sometime next year due to "Health" reasosn and you get Kamala which is what I worry about. Don't go saying "X won't do worse" You going to jinx it. 2020 isn't over yet and what if maybe 2021 wants someone to hold their drink 👀

49 minutes ago, Thoth369 said:

Truth and knowledge that is beyond logic in the brain. You don't need to analyze anything to get to intuitive truth like what you have to do with the brain/mind. 

Perhaps. If you can find that knowledge beyond the brain in some sort of peer review study or some sort of repeatable trial, I'd agree. Not saying the possibility isn't there, but there's gotta be some sort of proof.

11 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Time for another controversial topic.....

Pineapple on pizza? Yes or no.

Also what type do you like the most?

Hand tossed?

Thin crust?

Deep dish?

Other?

This has come up multiple times already.

We've already established pineapple is wonderful on pizza and everyone who disagrees is wrong.  Furthermore, we've established that anchovies and sardines are great on pizza also.

Pizza type is irrelevant.  They are all good.

I have spoken.

I think the worst from the hurricane just passed, my city didnt have much trouble this time when compared to the 1998 hurricane Mitch, but the north coast was flooded and many people lost most of their stuff. 

An uncle and his family were teapped for 1 or 2 days on the roof of his house, anf we couldbt get news of him, but he and his family were finally rescued yesterday. 

The good thing is that my family from both sides have been helping to rise money to help him get on his feet. 

So far it seems i didnt lose family or friends that live on the coast.

2 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Perhaps. If you can find that knowledge beyond the brain in some sort of peer review study or some sort of repeatable trial, I'd agree. Not saying the possibility isn't there, but there's gotta be some sort of proof.

Good luck with scientist wanting to prove something supernatural. Mainstream scientist tend to be against things like intuition. 

7 minutes ago, scorp said:

And a mind that believes everything is possible will never see the reality in front of them.

Everything is possible when you have realized what I have realized. Reality is a dream in your mind and a video game you control with thoughts and emotions.