Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

2 hours ago, KingTubb said:

This kinda hurt me. I was playing THPS1+2 with a homie last week and he was shocked how much my avatar looked like me. Then he dropped this gem:

"Cept that mustache, you can't grow a mustache-Well, at least not a full grown man one like that"

I remember when I was making my XBox Live avatar back in the day I got most of the way through and was like "this looks too much like me," so I slapped on a giant mustache and a top hat.

unknown.png

Trump pulled an option select fam. He told his supporters that mail in voting was a scam. He told them to vote in person. So during the Election Day his results would look stronger than they actually were. So when the mail ballots come in for Biden, he could claim fraud. It's not fraud Mr. President, your opponent encouraged his supporters to vote by mail. You told yours not to.

23 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

So during the Election Day his results would look stronger than they actually were.

Trump's popular vote tally is higher than Obama's the first time he was elected. 

Which means that Biden's popular vote tally is way higher than Obama's first round too.  This whole election is crazy. Half the US population would've voted:

Screenshot_20201106-101101.thumb.jpg.ca775fe9470182645a7c5785630c23ac.jpg

11 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Trump's popular vote tally is higher than Obama's the first time he was elected. 

Which means that Biden's popular vote tally is way higher than Obama's first round too.  This whole election is crazy. Half the US population would've voted:

Screenshot_20201106-101101.thumb.jpg.ca775fe9470182645a7c5785630c23ac.jpg

There were two passionate groups. One that loved Trump and a larger group that hated him.

3 minutes ago, Illwill88 said:

Yeah I've seen a few memes but it's actually true.

Dems don't love biden that much they just hate Trump that much. 

At least there's some comedy in all this chaos.

That is super old, dude.

I think one person posted it and everyone thinks its current lol

3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

You've come a long way, Ironhide...

dsc02184-10225-1300-1300-90-wm-left_top-

20201105_125238-jpg.28837547

damn yo.  That top one is the older one right?  What on earth was his robot mode?

*The world:* "Quit being mean Deadly.  It's not that bad"
*Me:* "He's got a windshield for a face, a belt buckle for a pelvis, and dare I mention he has a detachable penis? "

*The world:* "....but......"

*Me:* "PENIS!!  PENIS GO BANG!!!!"

*The World:* "........................."

*Me:* "BANG BANG BANG!"

Edited by Deadly_Raver
27 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

That top one is the older one right?  What on earth was his robot mode?

Transformers comes from a line of transforming robots with pilots called Diaclone. The robots were basically mechs and this took that idea to the Nth power. Kids had to use the power of imagination to make that toy work as if it was that character.  

14 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Transformers comes from a line of transforming robots with pilots called Diaclone. The robots were basically mechs and this took that idea to the Nth power. Kids had to use the power of imagination to make that toy work as if it was that character.  

I imagine some kids throwing that one into the fire.

10 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

You have a channel yet? I'll give you a sub.

it's in my signature...this realistically is my 3rd attempt. I dabbled with random content and stuff over 12 years back and forth but settled on something I know I can do without needing a lot of setup. C-Virus has taken away my Disney Career so maybe this really was the chance to see if I can build a following from nothing. I do Magic The Gathering because it's easy for me to make vids for and there's time to chat with peeps as I play unlike other games. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Infernoman64

https://www.twitch.tv/theinfernomanlive (I'm actually going to stream later today around 8PM PST)

Edited by TheInfernoman

well, I checked and did a bit of math there... apparently around 9 to 10,000 of my fellow Tennesseans voted for a Kanye West Presidency.  

...and of course, anytime this comes up, people should be reminded----imagine if you went back in time to 1994 or so, and brought up the idea of Trump one day, possibly becoming the President of the U.S.  There is not even 1 person that would've taken you seriously. 

...would be interesting if a time traveler arrives now and tells us about a future involving President Cardi B., and her VP pick Marlon Wayans....the mysterious time traveler also tells us an actual member of the "Grey" alien race has been confirmed as a new member of the U.S. Supreme Court.

Nikola Tesla supposedly invented a time machine and supposedly via his uncle, Trump has gained access to this technology. With a time machine, Trump will have a massive advantage since he can see the probable futures and manipulate them to his liking. He saw it all coming and became ready before it all began. Dems are done already. Wait for it. Their time will come in the Supreme Court. 

Edited by Thoth369
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

.would be interesting if a time traveler arrives now and tells us about a future involving President Cardi B., and her VP pick Marlon Wayans....the mysterious time traveler also tells us an actual member of the "Grey" alien race has been confirmed as a new member of the U.S. Supreme Court.

Another reason why Back to the Future is one of the greatest movies ever made. It got time travel right. 

1 hour ago, Thoth369 said:

He saw it all coming and became ready before it all began. Dems are done already. 

There aren't any 8D chess moves played. If that was the case, He's playing checkers with the space-time continuum. 

2 hours ago, Thoth369 said:

Nikola Tesla supposedly invented a time machine and supposedly via his uncle, Trump has gained access to this technology. With a time machine, Trump will have a massive advantage since he can see the probable futures and manipulate them to his liking. He saw it all coming and became ready before it all began. Dems are done already. Wait for it. Their time will come in the Supreme Court. 

spacer.png