Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

14 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Tetris will always be the king imo but Puyo is growing on me. It's satisfying watching big chains of them pop! I might try to get into Lumines sometime too.

Yea  a big Puyo Chain is always fun and satisfying. 

I really like Lumines but a lot of that might be the stoner in me just happy to zone out to pretty colors and organic tunes. 

hahaha, man urban dictionary never lets me down when I look up random shit like this

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dookie suit

"...it makes them look like a large article of human (or animal) excrement." 🤣

yeah I got that result somehow when searching "dookie armor" just to see what kind of search results would pop up. (also to get those ms reward points)

...I was also kinda in that frame of mind from thinking my next Diablo 3 character will be a barbarian with that general "fecal design" concept....surprisingly I haven't made that many D3 characters with that in mind, actually... usually my characters in any rpg have a certain concept that is fairly serious.

Edited by MillionX

Trump barely holding on to Georgia. No way Atlanta alone is making it this close. Trump definitely lost some republican support in the suburban and rural areas. Not just in Georgia but across nation. Because he lost states he won in 2016. I think his collosal fuck up with covid sealed the deal for the end of his presidency. And rightfully so

Edited by BB_Hoody
21 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Werent you supposed to go slow on the carbs?

Yes. And I am. A lot of the stuff I’ve been making I’ve barely ate. I’ve been giving them to our next door neighbors, made at my parents request or just to do it. 

out of all the stuff I’ve made I’ve only had a few slices/muffins of each and that’s it. 

friend wanted to make the bread for a while so I recommended soup and sandwiches w/ the home made loaves. 

Edited by iStu X
3 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Anybody from Mississippi here? You got a new flag

Mississippi Voters Overwhelmingly Approve New State Flag to Replace Previous One That Featured Confederate Battle Emblem

old

Old-Mississippi-Flag.jpg

new

New-Mississippi-State-Flag.jpg

The final design uses the state’s iconic magnolia flower as its focus, 20 white stars denoting Mississippi’s status as the 29th state, and topped with a yellow, five-diamond-point star at the top in a nod to the symbol often used in Native American Choctaw baskets and bead work.

Still has “God” written on it. Can’t be too picky I guess, it is a southern state after all. 
But a definite upgrade. 

2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

snip about flags

You know an actually cool flag that isn't used due to sensitivity/the fact that it's only a wartime flag?

Edit: naw

AFAIK only far right (read: ultra nationalist) groups in Japan still use it. Mostly because other countries complain a lot if they see it, but also because Japan isn't at war and actually legally can't declare war (I think).

1 hour ago, Scanman said:

You know an actually cool flag that isn't used due to sensitivity/the fact that it's only a wartime flag?

edit:naw

AFAIK only far right (read: ultra nationalist) groups in Japan still use it. Mostly because other countries complain a lot if they see it, but also because Japan isn't at war and actually legally can't declare war (I think).

Fuck that flag. It is a symbol of japanese atrocities.

1 hour ago, Scanman said:

Except it's not, since it's existed since long before the Empire of Japan.

Good thing no one cares what you think.

Well i mean seeing as i have relatives who were lynched in the name of that flag. The attrocitiea they committed in korea, china, and Australia 

The japanese killed as many innocent people as the nazis

https://thewandereronline.com/why-one-should-never-use-the-japanese-rising-sun-flag-by-dongwoo-kim/

Comfort women. Death marches. Wiping out towns. Chemical warfare 

Yeah fuck that flag it is the equivalent of the nazi flag

Edited by DrLariat

I know it absolutely will NOT be uncovered in any kind of investigation, but mannnnn would it be such a juicy story if it was outed that there was indeed some suspicious shit going on with the vote counting...seriously, it surpises me that the counts are even "close" in the first place with such a terrible choice of candidate, imo.  Anyway, if by some miracle it DOES play out like that with dirty shenanigans being revealed (like perhaps the fabrication of however many mail-in votes was needed--e.g. "oh look, we just found another 27,002 here and every last one of them is for JB; what a coincidence!), I'd be here to enjoy every bit of the glorious shit-show from the sidelines as usual.  

eating popcorn GIF

edit---and to be clear, nope I am not necessarily a "big fan" of ol' Donny... I'm just here to laugh at the spectacle either way it goes.

Edited by MillionX
28 minutes ago, MillionX said:

I know it absolutely will NOT be uncovered in any kind of investigation, but mannnnn would it be such a juicy story if it was outed that there was indeed some suspicious shit going on with the vote counting...seriously, it surpises me that the counts are even "close" in the first place with such a terrible choice of candidate, imo.  Anyway, if by some miracle it DOES play out like that with dirty shenanigans being revealed (like perhaps the fabrication of however many mail-in votes was needed--e.g. "oh look, we just found another 27,002 here and every last one of them is for JB; what a coincidence!), I'd be here to enjoy every bit of the glorious shit-show from the sidelines as usual. 

The result is quite simple

Trump was against the mail-in voting system, so his supporters did not exercise that option

Biden encouraged mail-in voting if in-person voting was not a viable option.

That Biden is getting so many votes via mail-in ballots is a very predictable outcome. Hell, Trump started yesterday with a nearly 600K vote advantage in PA that has now been reduced to 164K.

Better know your tools if you want to exploit them

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

Biden encouraged mail-in voting if in-person voting was not a viable option.

That Biden is getting so many votes via mail-in ballots is a very predictable outcome. Hell, Trump started yesterday with a nearly 600K vote advantage in PA that has now been reduced to 164K.

PA resident here- the Dems were encouraging mail-in-voting and early voting in all circumstances.

damn that tiktok don't be playing boi

All I can think about is those retarded losers that were harassing that att lady talking about MOMMY MILKERS!!!

I wish I coud kenshiro skull chop them fools.  I need a gif of that shit.    These new fools don't know about a real anime flex, they think goku standing on Nappa's head is the ultimate flex but don't know about Ken making dudes hug each other to death.  If I could have that kind of power I know of a few posters in here I would use it on