Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

2 minutes ago, Sonero said:

They usually call Texas before El Paso is finished counting so....if he has a lead after a lot of East Texas is counted, dude is keeping it.

Speaking of which, here's how it looks per county according to Reuters.

unknown.png

Lead is starting to get too close for comfort. Texas might wind up Red after all.

I went in to vote today and they have me a ballot, a pen, and a swizzle straw without explaining anything. Apparently I was supposed to use the straw to touch the screen on the voting machine. 

Of the 4 elections I was voting for, two were uncontested, and I wrote in "none" for the president. Trump is gonna win TN, but I'm not gonna help him. 

Was talking with my mum in law and she did the same thing and said it's never been quite this bad in terms of having candidates that most people don't really believe in or want to vote for. 

7 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Win or lose the Democratic party is a joke. 

People are just wack. McConnel reelected, Graham reelected...

Puerto Rico has a massive uprising, protest a governor to the point he resigns. Turns around a year and a half later and votes in as new Governor a guy from the same party as the guy they forced out.

Actually, I feel a lot better. The person winning for governor so far only has 32% of the vote. 68% of the Island chose not to elect that party. That's still a 30% of people who are bitches and should go mod SRK too.

Edited by Sonero
On the plus side, 5 new legislators made it into the Puerto Rican senate that are from 3rd parties. 2 from one, 1 for another and 1 random independent person.
1 minute ago, Sonero said:

Puerto Rico has a massive uprising, protest a governor to the point he resigns. Turns around a year and a half later and votes in as new Governor a guy from the same party as the guy they forced out.

Stuff like this is why my faith in the electorate is low. Obama rides in, has two years with a Dem majority in congress, some folks get tired of them and vote in a republican majority in congress. Same thing with Trump but in reverse. It's like they ate a bad meal, got the shits, ate another bad meal that still have them the shits and went and ate the first meal again forgetting the reaming their asshole got the first time. 

@SoneroI voted against Graham, that was my big motivator for voting to be honest. I didn't think it was possible for me to be more apathetic than I was in 2016. It's a joke on two fronts really. This is an NFL joke, so it may sail over a  few peoples heads. I'll say it anyway. It's like the Republicans nominated Nathan Peterman and the Democrats said hey, I think Akili Smith can win this one guys 🤣

Edited by Darc_Requiem
3 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Stuff like this is why my faith in the electorate is low.

Well PR politics are strange. There were 6 candidates for Governor and its a clear majority win. That's a terrible ass system (hence you have a guy with 32% of the vote winning the election). Given that...I sort of have to temper my anger about it. It isn't really a majority choosing a person; just a goofy result from a bad system. Sucks but that's the cookie crumble.

Lindsey and Mitch running it back is just preposterous.  Years ago there was an article on McConnell talking about why he was so popular in Kentucky. Dude is the Pork King. All he does is bring federal dollars to Kentucky.

PR politics are just different after reading War on All Puerto Ricans. The whole of it is just disgusting.

41 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Stuff like this is why my faith in the electorate is low. Obama rides in, has two years with a Dem majority in congress, some folks get tired of them and vote in a republican majority in congress. Same thing with Trump but in reverse. It's like they ate a bad meal, got the shits, ate another bad meal that still have them the shits and went and ate the first meal again forgetting the reaming their asshole got the first time. 

2 sides of the same coin. Nothing changes unless a full revolution occurs.

1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I think all these mail in ballots are fucking with things. IIRC they haven't been counted yet.

PA is still at 40%. It's gonna take a while until everything is counted.

Arizona is at 75% with a comfortable Biden lead tho.

I just don't see Biden winning though. It pisses me off, because Simpnaro won't shut up about it and Trump will still bend him over the table because he's a spineless wuss.

Fan-bleeping-tastic.

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

He also lost his lead in NC and Ohio. We might have four more years of orange. Win or lose the Democratic party is a joke. 

This whole not counting early votes until pose close despite 100 mil early ballots submitted is some bs

Like this election is extremely close

Just calling the state despite votes not being counted does not make sense to me.

Tonights results are a predictor but not a final tally

Fucking weird

Biden has won maine and arizona

What i hate about the last 4 years is that qanon can be used as your platform to win

Edited by DrLariat

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/03/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-wins/index.html?

CNN)-Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican businesswoman known for espousing conspiratorial and bigoted views, won her House race to represent northwest Georgia, CNN projects Tuesday.

The future congresswoman drew the scorn of Republican leaders during her primary race against neurosurgeon John Cowan, after reports that she had promoted "Q," an anonymous central character in a conspiracy theory that claims that President Donald Trump secretly fights to bring down a cabal of pedophiles. The FBI has warned such fringe views amount to a domestic terror threat.

1 minute ago, Sonero said:

The future congresswoman drew the scorn of Republican leaders during her primary race against neurosurgeon John Cowan, after reports that she had promoted "Q," an anonymous central character in a conspiracy theory that claims that President Donald Trump secretly fights to bring down a cabal of pedophiles. The FBI has warned such fringe views amount to a domestic terror threat.

Spoiler

Peach_Deadass_Response.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sonero said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/03/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-wins/index.html?

CNN)-Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican businesswoman known for espousing conspiratorial and bigoted views, won her House race to represent northwest Georgia, CNN projects Tuesday.

Meryl Streep Cheers GIF by Cosmopolitan

Perfect gif to sum up the past few years, this year, tonight and the future.

Edited by CDB2k20
17 minutes ago, Sonero said:

On the plus side, the Q broad has some thick legs:

spacer.png

We need Million to investigate and give us a rating.

If she's like that crazy RA I had in college, we'll just need @MillionXto take one for the team. I had an RA that was bitch, kept fucking with everyone on the hall. One of the dudes I was hanging with at the time started tapping it and she left everyone alone 😂

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

to take on for the team.

Million wouldn't be taking one for the team. He'd be taking that Jeweler's loupe level of analysis he takes to women and give us a proper rating. Throughout the years Million has been posting women like those dudes doing ads on SuperFoods on youtube.

Years before anybody was hype about anything, Million found some obscure background broad in a cereal commercial was and speaking the good word on her hotness. Most eagle eyed women appreciator on the internet.

also...normally I don't care much about feet/shoes either way... but that's a nice choice on display in this picture... I always notice when girls wear that particular style of shoe... not even sure what it's called, actually, but that shit is pretty damn HOT as part of the overall visual when she has good legs.  I'm reminded of a certain fine ass pawg at work that often wears those with certain outfits.  That whole look, including those shoes...it really "works" for me.  She looks like one of those fine white cougars I'd expect to see in Target or Publix.

6 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

So, when are all moving to Oregon? 

never? I don't do drugs...my worse drug is drinking soda? 🙃

11 minutes ago, MillionX said:

whoahhhhh that is NICE.  The legs look SO delicious.  I don't think she has much booty though; at least that is my suspicion from that initial picture....but those legs are quite alright with me.👍  Delicious.

If it's one thing you can count on is Million's unbiased just the facts take on women. Million 2024, If nothing else, he'll pick a cabinet of the hottest ladies the white house would ever have. 🤩

Weed is too much for me now. I'm done with it. It makes me super paranoid like the Devil is after me. Scary as fuck. Ha. When I used to have a good tolerance to it, it would make me enhanced. Kind of superhuman. When I combined it with coffee the enhanced affect was better. 

Edited by Thoth369
17 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

All jokes aside, countries with that decriminalize drugs tend to have lower crime rates. I'd think that could take place in Oregon. 

After I saw the third season of The Wire (the Hamsterdam season) I was like, "We need to try that shit. It'd probably work." I think it's time to admit that the war on drugs has been about as successful as the war on terror. 

3 hours ago, Sonero said:

Lindsey and Mitch running it back is just preposterous.  Years ago there was an article on McConnell talking about why he was so popular in Kentucky. Dude is the Pork King. All he does is bring federal dollars to Kentucky.

I can't speak to Lindsey, but Mitch Mcconnell is an MVP for the Republicans. Think of all the things he's either blocked, pushed through, or gotten passed by being sneaky, and him bringing that much federal money to KY is a bonus. I can't think of another politician on the Hill that has the acumen Mitch The Bitch has, and even though I don't like him, if I were a freshman senator, I'd be studying his moves like a hawk. 

Mitch always wins because KY is a red state. Most people in KY could give fuck all about what he actually does, but will vote for him because they hate Democrats more than they could ever dislike him. Source: I live in Kentucky. 

The whole political ad campaign here against Amy McGrath was literally just: "She's a liberal" Or "She's too liberal for Kentucky". 

That's all it took.