Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

7 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

What is you guys favorite form of hash browns?

Shredded?

10071179364573_A1CD.jpg

Diced

HOMEMADE-CUBED-HASH-BROWNS.jpg.jpg

Other?

Either way is fine for me, but I do slightly prefer shredded.  This is also reminding me that it's been quite a while since I've had hash browns.  It wasn't something I got from stores, actually... I'd always just get that at a restaurant... usually my "dine-in" breakfast place of choice was/is Cracker Barrel (their hash browns are shredded style, btw).  The pancakes and hash browns you can get there are PERFECTION.  I'd get that combo of pancakes/hashbrowns + some bacon usually.  

...quite an unfortunate thing---JUST before the pandemic really popped off and everything got closed, there was one weekend where I was contemplating whether or not to treat myself to breakfast there again.  It's quite a downer to realize that it will be an incredibly long time before civilization is fully back to what we defined as "normal" just about 9 or 10 months ago....back when we were just laughing at the democrat primaries (like that one candidate "Booty-Judge" 🤣 ..nah, bruh you had no chance being President with a name like that)...or looking forward to whatever was next in the future Marvel cinematic "phase", laughing about the ongoing Johnny Depp/Amber Heard situation, etc.

3 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Spoiler

unnamed__7__20201102_144858.jpg

Feel sorry for that girl, having that video be memed everywhere. People think she's actually that character lol.

It'd be nice if someone actually cured Herpes. AFAIK that shit is still permanent.

STDs are a mean joke of evolution.

1 minute ago, Scanman said:

Feel sorry for that girl, having that video be memed everywhere. People think she's actually that character lol.

I saw a video once where someone tracked down some of the memes from the 2000s and 2010s to see where they are in life. That girl actually turned out to be really pretty, and happily married. And she took being a meme in stride it seems.

heh, sheeittttt, you know I can't resist this topic of superpower choices... I was watching a live-stream on youtube just now and they threw out the question of which Infinity Gem you'd pick if you were limited to just 1....then they opened the topic to "what if it was 2...?"

Top choice for me is easily going to be Time, Reality or Mind, though I lean towards Time as the #1 pick.  It allows you to exist simultaneously throughout time.  All those things from the past I'd like to see in person...I could be there and watch it happen, like a real life "Uatu the Watcher"....starting with whatever crashed in Roswell....then watching the construction of the Great Pyramids, or the first humans (all hominid variants, actually; it would also be interesting to see what happened when the ones that co-existed first discovered each other... I'm betting things probably got violent or they were at least leery of each other; e.g.--neanderthals and sapiens and the rest.), etc. etc.  Also, some small-time shenanigans to generally cheat the game of life...of course I'd tell my past self some winning lottery numbers, or information about upcoming inventions that will hit big, so I can invent them before the "correct" person does.

A good 2-stone combo would be Time + Power or Mind.

Holy ding dongs, twitch has a placeholder for Marvel Vs Capcom 4.

If you search for Marvel Vs Capcom and click to see all games under that, it has MvC4 without a title box. Tried doing the same for Street Fighter and no SF6.

So either twitch is trolling or somebody punted it.

Screenshot_20201102-195754.jpg

Gimme credit cowards. This is something I just found out.  MegaShock exclusive!

Edited by Sonero