Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

I think Biden winning is the better outcome but I can't even imagine how crazy the next Republican candidate will be in 2024 if that happens.

I don't think we'll see anything like him for a long time. It's too risky of a strategy. You also need someone with that same level of narcissistic bravado that's established. Maybe The Rock would be a shoe in. 

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Youth for Christ is a big one in my city. So kids can get all the prayer they want in those groups. On top of that, there is a supreme court decision stating that schools have to provide students with time to pray if they needed. So every day during morning announcements there is a "moment of silence" which is there so kids can say a prayer.

It's amazing how many people don't know this. 

25 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Waffles are science put to good use. They hold syrup better, they hold toppings better and they are cooked in a device that guarantees uniform shape for great presentation.

giphy.gif

I don't know why this would even be an argument to test. Not only this but they reheat in a myriad of ways and can be restored to almost the same quality level. No one wants a flaccid pancake. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

If Trump wins, there'll be riots.

There probably will be, and hopefully they'll be contained and short lived.  I've been preparing myself to accept the very real possibility of Trump winning.  And if that's legit, the people have spoken, and that's the way it is.  I accept that. And If that's the outcome, the Dems should have nominated a better candidate (again LOL). 

What I'm most concerned about is the fact that Trump has been telling his base not to mail-in vote.  And on election day, in-person ballots are counted before mail-in ballots.  So we could easily see a situation where Trump claims a victory before all the votes are counted, and then either somehow tries to stop the rest from counting, or claims voting fraud if Biden pulls ahead and beats him in the days following the election, when all votes are finally tallied. If Trump actually tries to pull some bullshit and force his way to an illegitimate win, I fear that would tear our country apart.

23 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Maybe. I'm working on being less confrontational in MegaShock. The savage slipped out for a min. Its tough not calling stuff out.

😂😂😂

Crepes are White Privilege food.

This is very upsetting. If what Somero displayed is considered savage and he is some what a toned down "attitude" of what he was, then the amount of work needed to bring the man out of  the posters here is crucial.  Time to make haste and protect the code of man.. other wise we are doomed to wear pink panties soon.

#CISCOSAVEUS

Edited by weneedhim

My wife went on a big French food kick, so she was making French omelets, crepes, and crème brulee  all the time.

22 minutes ago, Illwill88 said:

Never had crepes I'm sure they're good tho

They're just really thin pancakes that are less sweet. It's really about what you roll up in them. You can do savory stuff too. 

27 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Crepes are White Privilege food.

Says the dude who said that poor people like pancakes cause they can't afford a waffle iron🤣

They ain't any more expensive to make than pancakes. So my poor ass eats them when we wanna talk in shitty French accents and act like we're fancy

1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

There probably will be, and hopefully they'll be contained and short lived.  I've been preparing myself to accept the very real possibility of Trump winning.  And if that's legit, the people have spoken, and that's the way it is.  I accept that. And If that's the outcome, the Dems should have nominated a better candidate (again LOL). 

What I'm most concerned about is the fact that Trump has been telling his base not to mail-in vote.  And on election day, in-person ballots are counted before mail-in ballots.  So we could easily see a situation where Trump claims a victory before all the votes are counted, and then either somehow tries to stop the rest from counting, or claims voting fraud if Biden pulls ahead and beats him in the days following the election, when all votes are finally tallied. If Trump actually tries to pull some bullshit and force his way to an illegitimate win, I fear that would tear our country apart.

I expect fuckery on this regardless of the outcome and I think lawyers are going to be the ones who REALLY decide the winner. At this point, the only way that 2020 could get any more out of pocket is if the losing candidate shoots the winning one.

Edited by DoctaMario

I'm a big breakfast fan, and I have to say nothing beats waffles, sausage patties, and eggs or shredded hashbrowns with jalapenos and a bit of cheese. Imo one of the best uses of those cheese singles slices is in eggs. Normally I don't eat that stuff  (I still remember American cheese that held its shape without having to be in a plastic sleeve 😂) but it works really well in eggs if you don't have anything meltier on hand.

Pancakes are great but they really make you feel too full without warning and I've never gotten that "too full" feeling from eating waffles unless I know what I'm doing and decide early on that it's gonna be a sweatpants day.

13 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Let's also give it up for America's legit unsung contribution to breakfast cuisine:

Biscuits and gravy.

I have a friend who lives in England and during the first time she visited the states she ended up at some cafe in Oklahoma that had biscuits and gravy on the menu. She sent me a picture of it since one of friends ordered it. Attached to the picture was the message of basically “you need to give me an explanation of wtf this is and why people would eat this”

it was probably the hardest I had ever laughed the entire 10 years we had known each other at that point 

Edited by iStu X
2 hours ago, weneedhim said:

This is very upsetting. If what Somero displayed is considered savage and he is some what a toned down "attitude" of what he was, then the amount of work needed to bring the man out of  the posters here is crucial.  Time to make haste and protect the code of man.. other wise we are doomed to wear pink panties soon.

#CISCOSAVEUS

You wouldn't be saying that if you saw what I had for the Zelda Thread Title before people started saying it was too much. 🤣

At this point, the only way that 2020 could get any more out of pocket is if the losing candidate shoots the winning one.

What if the winning candidate shoots the losing one? 

Wouldn't surprise me with how crazy this stuff is getting.

1 minute ago, Volt said:

Wanna go back, eh?

Excuse me sir, but I am a level 9, Mega Elite member. I am spending cash money on this place to keep it afloat so you can have the audacity to cast aspersions at me.

But given the situation, and what was said to me, and how my shield was split into pieces after I was treated like absolute shi--.

I'm curious if things will be made right or not.