Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

22 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

The chaos is rearing it's ugly head. 

Its LARPers gone wild. Instead of dressing up like dorks and screaming "lightning bolt" they gotta go out dressed like dorks and pretend to be a revolution.

Gotta cosign Tubb though. Maybe we should start a political party stanning Hash Browns. When I went full Keto, hash browns were my biggest craving. Need to learn how to make them. Godlike breakfast item.

Just now, Sonero said:

Its LARPers gone wild. Instead of dressing up like dorks and screaming "lightning bolt" they gotta go out dressed like dorks and pretend to be a revolution.

Gotta cosign Tubb though. Maybe we should start a political party stanning Hash Browns. When I went full Keto, hash browns were my biggest craving. Need to learn how to make them. Godlike breakfast item.

Gravy Seals: Meal Team 6 bout to be out in the streets!

8 minutes ago, Sonero said:

should start a political party stanning Hash Browns

Hash browns for POTUS, Hope they pick Sunny side up eggs as their running mate. Not everyone likes Sunny Side Up, but they aren't so radical that they'd alienate middle america. 

There are those psychos that want Syrup to run with Hash Browns. Those people are the real threat 

14 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Hash browns for POTUS, Hope they pick Sunny side up eggs as their running mate. Not everyone likes Sunny Side Up, but they aren't so radical that they'd alienate middle america. 

There are those psychos that want Syrup to run with Hash Browns. Those people are the real threat 

Scrambled eggs with cheese, thx.

2 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Real food is definitely a lot more filling. 

It would reduce waste at least.

One of the free breakfasts in the classroom items is, and I shit you not, one oatmeal cookie. Wtf are you supposed to do with that? Its freaking terrible. 

The rest of the stuff are prepackaged items that they microwave. They range from sort of edible to why did they bother.

5 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

American style (large curds and cheddar) or french style (small curds with gruyere)?

Cook the eggs like you're making an omlette. Flip it to cook the other side. Put a struggle slice on it and serve it unfolded.

Edited by Sonero
1 minute ago, Sonero said:

Cook the eggs like you're making an omlette

The American vs. French style still applies. High heat, large curds, or low heat, constant mixing and small curds? 

If i'm putting stuff in it (onions, peppers, a bunch of cheese) I'm going american. If I'm just feeling some good ol' fashioned eggs with the possibility of cheese, I'm going French

8 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Nice. Now is artistry something you just picked up on or a labor of love? 

I have ideas of things that I want to create but I just have a hard time putting pencil to paper. 

I've been drawing since I was a kid, and went to school for animation.

I sometimes take really long breaks from drawing, but have been trying to be more consistent about it lately.  Got a lot of projects right now that require me to keep my skills up.

7 minutes ago, Sonero said:

misterBee,

Promises made, Promises kept!

Vote for him for Best Site Admin of 2020!

Heh.  I'm a little late though.  I'll try to be faster about it next time.

1 hour ago, Illwill88 said:

Shredded hash browns are the best.  Gravy on them is okay but the goat is getting them "smothered and covered" at waffle house which is chili and cheese. 

And not to keep bringing up politics but I low-key hope Trump wins to avoid any Hill Billy domestic terrorist scenarios.

Co-sign the shredded hash browns. I love them fried crispy with jalapenos and cheese. Unfortunately my doc told me I need to cut back on fried stuff, apparently my liver is a tad fatty and that I need to avoid starchy stuff and fried food. Blah.

RE the election, I think if Biden wins, Trumpers will just pout, but might start low key doing things in red areas like school prayer, etc just to test things. If Trump wins, there'll be riots. I think Biden winning is the better outcome but I can't even imagine how crazy the next Republican candidate will be in 2024 if that happens.

My go to breakfast as of late has been peanut butter and jelly waffles with turkey bacon and a over medium egg. 

Pancakes are probably my favorite breakfast entree though since there’s so many variations and you can get insanely creative with them. 

Edited by iStu X
11 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

but might start low key doing things in red areas like school prayer, etc just to test things.

You already have religious groups in schools. Heck you have a few of them. 

Youth for Christ is a big one in my city. So kids can get all the prayer they want in those groups. On top of that, there is a supreme court decision stating that schools have to provide students with time to pray if they needed. So every day during morning announcements there is a "moment of silence" which is there so kids can say a prayer.

Anybody harping about prayer in school would basically admit they know f--- all about what goes in schools or why.

10 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

Hi man. 

Im in manila a city in the philippines and safe but some province here like albay were sunken and people were on the top of there roof.

We still had a major covid case here that govt is just ignoring. Govt here inacts slow to tragedy and crisis.

Wtf man, I had no idea. Stay safe out there!

Regarding the other recent topics...

That marriage thing was wild af. 🤣

I have no idea of what a hash brown is.

Scrambled eggs with cheese are the GOAT.

If you dislike coffee, you deserve to get your shit slapped and a proper cup of coffee.
I won't even try to predict the American Election results, either way you're still fucked and salty losers will stir up trouble. Someone pass me the popcorn.

More news at 11.

Edited by Volt
17 minutes ago, Sonero said:

You already have religious groups in schools. Heck you have a few of them. 

Youth for Christ is a big one in my city. So kids can get all the prayer they want in those groups. On top of that, there is a supreme court decision stating that schools have to provide students with time to pray if they needed. So every day during morning announcements there is a "moment of silence" which is there so kids can say a prayer.

Anybody harping about prayer in school would basically admit they know f--- all about what goes in schools or why.

I want to say there was a Christian student club at my school growing up but i don't remember for sure, and I know they never had any sort of prayer when I was in school, and I went to a small school out in the country. Shit done changed! Either way, I don't have a problem with people praying in schools unless they try to make everyone do it or they make people feel like shit for not doing it.

@misterBeeThose Mickey D's hashbrowns are the TRUTH! They might be one of the best items on their menu tbh.

Edited by DoctaMario
32 minutes ago, IcyBlackDeep said:

You literally want the terrorists to win?

No I don't I just see way more fanatics and shit if he loses. It's probably because I live in the rural south.Either way somebody's gonna be mad lol. 

And since y'all bringing up fast food hash browns bojangles has little hash browns that are good af. 

And we need to answer the real breakfast questions. What's better french toast, waffles, or pancakes? 

Pancakes is obviously the answer though right? Lol

9 minutes ago, Illwill88 said:

And we need to answer the real breakfast questions. What's better french toast, waffles, or pancakes? 

Pancakes but because you can cheat and cook other stuff into them. 

White chocolate chip pancakes are one of the most transcendental breakfast experiences I've ever had.

Also as someone who grew up with grandparents where my meals were either potatoes or cheeseburgers (had a very happy fat childhood) if you can get the cook right on 'em sliced hash brown style potatoes are fantastic. However I've pretty much never found someone who cooked them as well as my grandma so I go with home fries when given the choice. Really I just want potatoes.

4 minutes ago, Illwill88 said:

8-2!?  I bet you agree with jwong food tier lists too 🙄

Waffles are science put to good use. They hold syrup better, they hold toppings better and they are cooked in a device that guarantees uniform shape for great presentation.

What does a pancake do better than a waffle? Show people you're too poor to afford a waffle iron.

What them...you can cook stuff into waffles too. I do strawberries/ blueberries in mine.

Edited by Sonero
These scrubs dont know about waffles.
4 minutes ago, Sonero said:

What them...you can cook stuff into waffles too. I do strawberries/ blueberries in mine.

For sure. However the best use of a waffle is to shotgun as much syrup/jam/butter into your system in a deliciously efficient manner as you can. I personally like the cake-yness of pancakes but fuck if I'd turn down a waffle.

If you're making novelty breakfast shapes waffles take the (pan) cake though.

1 minute ago, KingTubb said:

But why aren't we talking about crepes? Crepes are pretty damn good 

Because none of us live in a fucking palace.

But please tell us how nice it is to have your servants feed you breakfast your highness. 👑

3 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

damn man, you didn't have to go for the jugular

Maybe. I'm working on being less confrontational in MegaShock. The savage slipped out for a min. Its tough not calling stuff out.

2 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

But please tell us how nice it is to have your servants feed you breakfast your highness.

😂😂😂

Crepes are White Privilege food.