Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

Just now, GetTheTables said:

she is so goddamn hot

Phil Hartman yes GIF

1 minute ago, GetTheTables said:

that Clint Cool World'd but backwards just to hit it.

Its his actual only superpower but damn is it a good one.

I don't know what any of this means and feel like a dork as a result 🤷‍♀️

6 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

I don't know what any of this means and feel like a dork as a result 🤷‍♀️

Actually the fact that you didn't get any of that means that you are less of a dork than I am. So go tell your wife you were better than someone today.

I'm not sure if it would be a reverse Cool World but I think so? Been awhile since I watched that movie. And I'm keeping it that way.

6 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

I'm not sure if it would be a reverse Cool World but I think so? Been awhile since I watched that movie. And I'm keeping it that way.

Imma be honest, I had never heard of Cool World. Looks like its about brad pitt falling in love with a cartoon or something. How come nobody talks about how this movie predicted millions of men's experience with the internet??

1 minute ago, KingTubb said:

Imma be honest, I had never heard of Cool World. Looks like its about brad pitt falling in love with a cartoon or something. How come nobody talks about how this movie predicted millions of men's experience with the internet??

I think the Alternate Ending review mentioned this but it is basically a whole movie based on the idea of "everyone wanted to fuck Jessica Rabbit right? what if we made a movie about doing that?"

It is a great skeleton in Brad Pitt's closet. Also maybe Kim Basigner though her closet is already pretty stuffed.

It is an interesting thing to revisit because of how deranged and shitty it is.

Lmao. ASW really hired this asshole, just to get a great netcode off him and then fire him instantly and publicly 🤣

This is my favourite part: “Zaimont had been contracted to work on the project at the request of Team French CaliBurst. This took place shortly after he laid off the remaining developers at Lab Zero Games.“

Edited by Mattatsu

Hey guys, I'm a little curious about something- do other vehicles have a "wave," where if you see someone else driving the same car or truck you wave to each other?

This is definitely a thing with Jeep Wranglers.  We almost always wave to each other as we pass.  It's a part of Jeep ownership.

And I'm pretty sure motorcycles do, too. 

Is this a thing with any other type of vehicle?

8 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

I finished listening to the Kanye interview cause I’m a glutton for punishment and I really think that Kanye is a threat to humanity. 

no joke, if somehow he was elected in 2024, or ever, I think it would end up with interment camps, famine, and eventually genocide. 

shit has me shook. 

I  believe you're overthinking this. Here check out this and relax

1540879891973.jpg?width=752&height=616

10 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

I  believe you're overthinking this

I dunno man, he was talking a lot about utopia and how as president he’d create one. He’s also very, very evangelical and was talking about mandating prayer in schools. 

the only way you can create a realized true “utopia” is by having everyone think the same way, have the same goals, and by eliminating the outliers. 

He was making illusions to regulating diets and using holistic medicine as his healthcare plan. 

The guy is famous and rich enough that he could really end up being president in 4 years, and I really do think that he’d be disastrous as POTUS. Like millions dead, new world order disastrous. 

sorry about being a bummer, here’s a gif of some toe beans to lighten the moodStretching At Home GIF

32 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

I finished listening to the Kanye interview cause I’m a glutton for punishment and I really think that Kanye is a threat to humanity. 

no joke, if somehow he was elected in 2024, or ever, I think it would end up with interment camps, famine, and eventually genocide. 

shit has me shook. 

You don't have anything to worry about.

Only a nation full of the dumbest smoothbrains could vote him in.

Yeah I couldn't finish the kanye interview either.

It kind of made me sad to see him like that. 

Dude seems be surrounded by yes men who just send him out to be paraded around like some mentally ill circus animal.

At one point he said he's starting a church university with a stadium where everybody's going to be chanting these gospel hymns he's making.

I want the old ye back😩

11 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I dunno if it's the hair or the costume or the lighting or what but that new Batgirl looks rediculous. 

It's the costume. It doesn't look like they fit it properly for her. Mainly, for me, it's the cowl. It looks really off, Ruby Rose's costume seem to actually fit her. She's a nice looking woman....outside of the costume.

javicia-leslie-42.jpg

3 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I've been having sudden headaches and random aches in my muscles since yesterday. I went to Urgent Care to get tested for COVID. I'll know the results next week.

I really hope I don't have that shit. I'm obese with asthma. From what I heard of COVID, it's going to come into church next Sunday with a testimony if it got me.

Hoping for the best Axeman.

Just isolate till then.

15 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I've been having sudden headaches and random aches in my muscles since yesterday. I went to Urgent Care to get tested for COVID. I'll know the results next week.

I really hope I don't have that shit. I'm obese with asthma. From what I heard of COVID, it's going to come into church next Sunday with a testimony if it got me.

Woah...I'll hope for the best man. Let us know how things go.

7 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

My local Pizza Hut is now closed...huh...I thought they'd be doing well due to peeps at home not going out. It was the same place I had my first job long ago. Papa johns peaced out 4 months earlier. Dominos and Little Cesar's  are all that's left. 

I hope, for your sake, that the Dominos wins the game of musical chairs yall have going with pizza joints. I'd hate for you to be stuck with Little Cesar's. 

I understand the concern for sure... many years ago, people would definitely have said the same thing about ol' Donny Trump there... imagine you bring him up in conversation back in the 90s or late 80s----"man, what if that guy ended up being President one day?"  Then people laugh at you like "hahaha bruh don't be ridiculous... no way in hell that would happen..." 

So then.

I just took a glance at the SRK forums for the first time in forever, at Chad's suggestion

Why are any of you still there?

It has gone from slumming and random texts, to open self-destructive cheating, at this point.

Don't do that to Mega.

Don't do that to yourselves.

MisterBesus wept.

Edited by JHDK