Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

19 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Requeijao is essentially ricotta

If Ricotta is the same thing we got here, then it's not similar at all. I don't even get the appeal of that cheese, it tastes like literally nothing.

20 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Mascarpone is Italian man!! So is ricotta 🤣

Does it look like I speak Italian? 🤣

https://kvia.com/news/2020/10/28/federal-judge-says-texas-voters-must-wear-masks-while-voting-despite-gov-abbotts-exemption/

>The governor’s mandate for Texans to cover their mouths and noses in public does not apply to polling places, an exclusion that has been challenged as discriminatory against Black and Latino voters who are more likely to be harmed by the coronavirus. Abbott has previously said he encourages voters to wear a face mask, but said he excluded polling places from his mandate to prevent people from being turned away from voting just because they don’t have a mask. Under Abbott’s order, poll workers are also not required to wear masks.

My state is just onnsome goofy stuff. I dont know why marijuana is illegal when people rationalize like that sober.

🙃

7 minutes ago, Sonero said:

https://kvia.com/news/2020/10/28/federal-judge-says-texas-voters-must-wear-masks-while-voting-despite-gov-abbotts-exemption/

>The governor’s mandate for Texans to cover their mouths and noses in public does not apply to polling places, an exclusion that has been challenged as discriminatory against Black and Latino voters who are more likely to be harmed by the coronavirus. Abbott has previously said he encourages voters to wear a face mask, but said he excluded polling places from his mandate to prevent people from being turned away from voting just because they don’t have a mask. Under Abbott’s order, poll workers are also not required to wear masks.

My state is just onnsome goofy stuff. I dont know why marijuana is illegal when people rationalize like that sober.

🙃

Holy shit. 

If you can't afford a 30 cent mask, I don't really want you to vote anyway. 🤷🏾‍♂️

18 minutes ago, Sonero said:

🙃

I always feel bad when I see how right-wing my province is.

Then I look at the states and realize our right-wing is your center/left wing.

9 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Martian, 

Do you spend more on weed or video games in an average month?

Definitely games. Especially this year. 

I usually have a budget for two brand new games and maybe some smaller ones every month, but Steam been fucking me up real good ever since I built this PC. 

I'm a pretty lightweight smoker, so a gram of wax lasts me about a week, and a gram down here is around 12 bucks. So I'm usually spending under 100 bucks a month on it. 

Certainly cheaper than ciggrattes. 🤣

11 minutes ago, M A R T I A N said:

Definitely games. Especially this year. 

I usually have a budget for two brand new games and maybe some smaller ones every month, but Steam been fucking me up real good ever since I built this PC. 

I'm a pretty lightweight smoker, so a gram of wax lasts me about a week, and a gram down here is around 12 bucks. So I'm usually spending under 100 bucks a month on it. 

Certainly cheaper than ciggrattes. 🤣

That 3 grams of Daimonds i showed you lasted me almost the entire month 😲

Edited by RSG3