Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

I forgot to put water in my cpap last night and my lips got insane chapped. Which is a common thing to happen when you don’t add water. However, they got so chapped my bottom lip actually cracked. 

it doesn’t hurt but it’s surprising as they have never chapped that badly. Thankfully I have several tubes of chapstick on my night stand. So it should be fine in a few days. 

The weather is low 40’s and rainy all week until Friday. Makes me homesick. I get to wear layers for a week. So I’m happy. 

oh, and I voted today. 

Edited by iStu X

It's still #MetalMonday 🤘 Talking about sweets, here's a sweet song

Spoiler

Hey Bitch! I want to lick your titties!

Hey Bitch! I want to come inside of you!

Hey Bitch! You have to wear leather!

OR NOTHING AT ALL!

C'mon girl! We'll have fun tonight!

C'mon girl! - Let's do this right!

Open your legs wide!

SWEET METAL FUCK!

Hey Bitch! I am so fucking horny!

Hey Bitch! I want to make you scream loudly!

Hey Bitch! I want to lick your cunt so bloody!

Rape your ass tonight!

You are the one who made me cum!

You are the one who pulled my gun!

You are the one who sucks my cock!

THE CHOSEN ONE!

tuna and banana on pizza....now that's some shit.  Whoever came up with that idea should've been on an FBI watch-list immediately.  That's a person who is obviously dangerous and authorities should've kept tabs on them.

actually; tuna just by itself is one of the most disgusting things to me.  There's people in my family that like that nonsense... 

..whenever I walk in a room and they were eating that; INSTANT Grandpa Simpson manuver

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Edited by MillionX

Candy corn is trash

licorice is trash

circus peanuts are trash 

when I was younger, probably around 12-14 I did bananas on pizza cause I saw it on Doug and seemed like a fun experience. Wasn’t that bad. Haven’t done it since but wouldn’t be against trying it again. 

tuna on pizza can get the fuck out though

Edited by iStu X

Licorice is alright and I don't go to the Circus so no circus peanuts. 

I like Tuna but I like fish quite a bit in general. I don't like when people drown the tuna in Mayo tho. People use too much. Just needs some mayo. Heavier on the pickle relish people. Chop up some celery to give it some more crunch and man you have a good sammich spread right there.  Put that on a deli roll with some letuce, tomato, and some cheese. Shit that's good. 

Fuck...now i want a tuna sammich...

Edited by RSG3
2 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Licorice is alright and I don't go to the Circus so no circus peanuts. 

I like Tuna but I like fish quite a bit in general. I don't like when people drown the time in Mayo tho. People use too much. Just needs some mayo. Heavier on the pickle relish people. 

Oh for sure. I love fish. I grew up on trout, salmon and halibut basically. Not to mention how much sushi I’ve inhaled throughout my life. just not on pizza. Get that tmnt shit out of here 

Edited by iStu X
1 minute ago, iStu X said:

Oh for sure. I love fish. I grew up on trout, salmon and halibut basically. Not to mention how much sushi I’ve inhaled throughout my life. just not on pizza. Get that tmnt shit out of here 

Yea I wouldn't put it on Pizza. I don't like Anchovies on my Pizza to begin with...

5 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea I wouldn't put it on Pizza. I don't like Anchovies on my Pizza to begin with...

I’ve never had sardines because of how naturally salty they are. Because of my heart condition I never really grew up eating or experiencing salty foods. So when something has a lot of salt in it the salt is all I can taste which makes it more-or-less inedible to me. 

Edited by iStu X
2 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

Isn't this “greatest poster” just you? Sucking your own dick sounds pretty girly to me

what is with you atheists? Every so called "insult" has to involve either a cock getting sucked or fucking some guys ass. Can't you be like us theists, in where cocks are either getting castrated and asses are getting boots shoved up instead? 

22 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Candy corn tastes like those wax lips they used to have, i.e. shit tier candy. I think I'd rather have no candy then candy corn. Y'all got me shaking my head here..

Man i was giving him the benefit of the doubt and thought he meant actual peanuts froma circus. I forgot sbout those horroboe waxy ass peanut shaped candy foam things. Like biting into a memory foam matress l.mao. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, TheInfernoman said:

Since we're still talking about candy, is there a candy you saw from a Cartoon/TV show/Movie that you wish was real? 

(In before anything from Willy Wonka factory) 

Can't think if any candy from a show at the minute, but I always thought the Star Bits from Mario Galaxy looked like sweet delicious little candies. 

2 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

Since we're still talking about candy, is there a candy you saw from a Cartoon/TV show/Movie that you wish was real? 

(In before anything from Willy Wonka factory) 

Easy---the Scooby Snacks...I bet those were SO good.  The 2nd place is that Gummi Berry Juice.

..also way back in the day I wondered how the "power pellets" from Pac-land tasted, since they always super-charged Pacman and made the ghosts afraid of him and his family.

edit--actually I *think* the Scooby Snacks became a real item at some point...I never tried them though.... but sadly, Gummi Berry Juice never became real as far as I know.

Edited by MillionX