Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

48 minutes ago, Volt said:

Ok, let's calm down and be reasonable about this...

Oh hell no.

128625379de5115ad7b0fe91980b5ae4ad42cefd

Get that disgusting shit outta here!!!

Crispy fried fish is godlike.

Good pizza is good.

Crispy fish makes good pizza, legit demigod tier.

Like, at least B. Catholic version of Yemanja, tier.

7 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Bruh they drawing on eyebrows, eyelids, attaching noses, using tape to narrow their jawline. I'm glad I'm into chicks with out make up....

Bulding entire new profiles like this its some kind of video game create a character.

"I need higher cheek bones, just push the slider a bit more to the right."

Edited by RSG3
4 minutes ago, Angel said:

looks suspiciously like political talk fella, thanks for the heads up

Dunno.

I think keeping the general populace alive, ought to be somewhat of a pressing social issue, for the general populace.

I guess you could it see it differently.

49 minutes ago, JHDK said:

Crispy fried fish is godlike.

Good pizza is good.

Crispy fish makes good pizza, legit demigod tier.

You see, this is where you're messing up.

You're not putting crispy fried fish on a pizza. Pizza is not fried, so if you are, odds are they were made separately. There is no harmony.

This only brings dissension, discord, dishonesty and other bad things that start with D (like Discourse) into a nice family meal.

Would you feed a loved one a lie? I think not.

Edited by Volt
2 hours ago, Volt said:

You see, this is where you're messing up.

You're not putting crispy fried fish on a pizza. Pizza is not fried, so if you are, odds are they were made separately. There is no harmony.

This only brings dissension, discord, dishonesty and other bad things that start with D (like Discourse) into a nice family meal.

Would you feed a loved one a lie? I think not.

If you are not cooking your chicken, or sausage, or bacon, before applying them to your pizza... I really do not know what to say to that.

But I will say that if you are baking any of them before putting them onto the pizza, you are most definitely fuckin' up.

10 minutes ago, JHDK said:

If you are not cooking your chicken, or sausage, or bacon, before applying them to your pizza... I really do not know what to say to that.

But I will say that if you are baking any of them before putting them onto the pizza, you are most definitely fuckin' up.

I follow this master's teachings. 🤣

7 minutes ago, Volt said:

I follow this master's teachings. 🤣

OMG... I had... deliberately forgotten that y'all put that other... "cheese" onto your pizzas.

I found one place that didn't commit that utter blasphemy. It was aight. A solid 6.

Edited by JHDK

For all of y'all who didn't know, what most Brasilians call pizza, is like 2/3s cream cheese.

Like, Philly, cream cheese.

Yeah.

It is... something.

It isn't pizza. But it's something.

Edited by JHDK
Put the "s" in Brasilian. where it belongs.

ah, I just thought about the Allison Mack situation.... yeah it's basically guaranteed she would get out early for "good behavior".  The "mandatory minimum" thing only refers to the sentencing in particular...so if convicted it would *have* to be at least 15 years....hahah but watch...on "good behavior" she won't even be in there for 5.  I'd probably bet she will be out in 2 years or less. 🤣

Her career won't be totally ruined either... those "Lifetime" and "Oxygen" made-for-tv movies will get pretty much anyone of diminished fame, so she'll have that option to fall back on for sure.  Expect her to be starring in a Lifetime holiday-themed RomCom a few years from now about a successful career woman from a small-town who moved back for some reason and re-connects with her old high-school friendzoned guy and "sparks fly".

3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@ShakunetsuJust saw your post. No way Terry would do that to Kula and especially Mai. She's his brother's girl/fiance. If it was just Blue Mary maybe. Her and Terry are very close. IIRC Mary is into Terry. Still, I don't think he'd pull that on her either.

That's what I was thinking.  It was too out of character for Terry.   Come to think of it, who would be the right person for a drive by booty pinching?  Maybe Yamazaki..............

8 hours ago, JHDK said:

For all of y'all who didn't know, what most Brasilians call pizza, is like 2/3s cream cheese.

Like, Philly, cream cheese.

Yeah.

It is... something.

It isn't pizza. But it's something.

It's a kind of creamy cheese, but it ain't like philly at all. Texture and flavor are completely different.

If you see that in your pizza, you probably went to a cheap place and are about to eat what you paid for.

I realized that "the master" didn't put mozzarella in the pizza, which probably means it was in that wretched hive of a state called São Paulo.

8 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Mascarpone maybe? That actually wouldn't be too bad on pizza... 

Nah, l don't think so...

Truth be told, food is my achilles heel when it comes to English.

It's called Requeijão here for the good quality creamy cheese. The cheap knockoff is known by the brand name Catupiry, so I don't even know the actual name of it.

That... Thing is basically Requeijão with copious amounts of maize starch and some cheese flavor to make it thicker and cheaper.

You can imagine the taste. 🤮

38 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I don't. Yamasaki is crazy not sleezy. 

He has the perfect attack for it.

yamazaki-armattack.gif.30b42963d56c5e71bf41f76be89a7714.gif

Just throw a green lantern ring on him and call it a wrap.

"In darkest street, in holy land,

no booty will escape my hand..."

EDIT:  Might want to main yama now just to hit bitches with the booty feeling palm attack.  Yeah I changed the name.  Whatcha gonna do when that palm is coming for you?

Edited by Deadly_Raver
29 minutes ago, Volt said:

basically Requeijão with copious amounts of maize starch and some cheese flavor to make it thicker and cheaper.

Yikes... sounds rough. Requeijao is essentially ricotta, which is similar(ish) to mascarpone. It probably wouldn't be bad on there by itself in a reasonable amount and with a blend of other cheeses, but the corn starch mess that you've described sounds pretty bad. 

And I gotta bust your balls here

30 minutes ago, Volt said:

Truth be told, food is my achilles heel when it comes to English

Mascarpone is Italian man!! So is ricotta 🤣

27 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

He has the perfect attack for it.

yamazaki-armattack.gif.30b42963d56c5e71bf41f76be89a7714.gif

Just throw a green lantern ring on him and call it a wrap.

"In darkest street, in holy land,

no booty will escape my hand..."

EDIT:  Might want to main yama now just to hit bitches with the booty feeling palm attack.  Yeah I changed the name.  Whatcha gonna do when that palm is coming for you?

Yamasaki stars in 

A Deadly Raver Production 

Legend of the Booty Snatcher

"Ladies beware, he is coming for your cheeks"

Coming to theatres Neverary 31st 2021

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@ShakunetsuJust saw your post. No way Terry would do that to Kula and especially Mai. She's his brother's girl/fiance. If it was just Blue Mary maybe. Her and Terry are very close. IIRC Mary is into Terry. Still, I don't think he'd pull that on her either.

Should have thrown Terry superfan Alice in there!

Dressed like every white chick at the bar in 2005 🤣

alice-kofxiv-stance.gif