Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

8 minutes ago, Sonero said:

spacer.png

http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

"

The problem is this. Electroencephalograms taken of men and women during sexual intercourse show that orgasm resembles "a kind of pleasurable epileptic attack." One loses control over one's muscles.

Superman has been known to leave his fingerprints in steel and in hardened concrete, accidentally. What would he do to the woman in his arms during what amounts to an epileptic fit?"

Edited by Reticently
8 minutes ago, scorp said:

Doing what?

Two different positions 

retail tech consultant and tech consultant supervisor. 

I haven’t had AT&T in over 10 years. I only had them while iPhone was exclusive to them. I immediately went back to Sprint once them and Verizon started carrying them. 

but, I have close to 10yrs of IT/tech support experience and over 6 years of retail experience. Which is likely why I’m being offered both. 

Edited by iStu X
18 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Two different positions 

retail tech consultant and tech consultant supervisor. 

I haven’t had AT&T in over 10 years. I only had them while iPhone was exclusive to them. I immediately went back to Sprint once them and Verizon started carrying them. 

but, I have close to 10yrs of IT/tech support experience and over 6 years of retail experience. Which is likely why I’m being offered both. 

Sounds.... A billion times better than retail. Any reason you wouldn’t want to take it?

5 minutes ago, scorp said:

Sounds.... A billion times better than retail. Any reason you wouldn’t want to take it?

My main concern is pay and hours. 

I can’t make over what my disability check is (before taxes) a month otherwise I can end up getting parts of my disability cut until I “pay back” social security. 

I found that out the hard way in 2019 even though I was told what I was working on 2018 (4 days a week) was totally fine. 

Edited by iStu X

2dc92902bd3042139600772306060f8f?from=pc

11 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@ShakunetsuJust saw your post. No way Terry would do that to Kula and especially Mai. She's his brother's girl/fiance. If it was just Blue Mary maybe. Her and Terry are very close. IIRC Mary is into Terry. Still, I don't think he'd pull that on her either.

agree very out of character, meanwhile in OVA lol

122740156_863778114379724_52618513776251

but it looks like an accident

@6:50

23 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

Spoiler

2dc92902bd3042139600772306060f8f?from=pc

This would make a good starting roster for pretty much every Street Fighter. And then just add the new characters. And have Sagat and Dudley (not Boxer) as well.

well done ok GIF by funk

Was watching a video last night about "how good was the roster of SF5" and they were talking about how the choices for character release were sometimes mistakes, and there were way too many new characters. I agree.

Edited by Scanman
1 minute ago, misterBee said:

Man I do not need every SF game to be SF2 + Dudley.

No thanks.  🙃

With the exception of SF3, that's what all of them are though. And Dudley is the bestest boxer in the booniverse.

Plus there's Sakura. Actually I think Karin should be auto-included as well, since she's Sakura's rival. Not sure this discussion belongs in the lounge but I'm just leaving it here anyway.

32 minutes ago, Scanman said:

Then you are wrong. (bad) Mike Tyson tributes are unnecessary.

And Dudley creates no lawsuits. Without Boxer you can switch the other bosses' names back to the correct form, too.

analogous..

Me'Shell O. Bison ain't suing for Veep status.

O. Man Homo No Homo mix ups for days can keep it.

Me'Shell gettin' paper runnin' game on OrochiRogLander, squattin' at downback who's on fourth, like a Ross, best believe, act like you know.

14 minutes ago, elliephil said:

NullDC Bear is the tightest thing ever. I've been playing mvc2 netplay on it and having so much fun with it. Anyone here down to play some games sometime?

I'd love to play some NullDC-BEAR stuff with you.

I don't play MVC2 though.  How about Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper or CVS2?  😃

8 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Does anyone else find the term "claping cheeks" or any version of that phrase to be the dumbest most unappealing way to describe sex? I hate it.

Unfortunately, this reminds me of when it was called,"Knocking boots".  You wanna talk about some cold war era coded spy talking shit, there ya go. 

Some random guy going down the street: "yeah man, I was knocking them boots last night!"

Some random person overhearing it: "Why does he sound so happy about beating up his shoes?"

40 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

My sister send me this and I just don't see it. This shit is a stretch 

I don’t know. I see it.

i put a crop of the image below, but it’s massive so i put it in a spoiler. I will say that this image almost seems like it’s made up though, and not actually from the cartoon. I don’t know, it looks funny.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Mattatsu
4 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

@elliephil what’s so different about BEAR? I hear good things about it, but is it still delay based?

It is basically it's own separate client compared to what is available on fightcade. It is still delay based but it is extremely stable. Totally worth looking into. Really easy to setup.

lol the combos don't mean anything once you see me play against the real tough dudes, i'm traaaaaash

Edited by elliephil
10 minutes ago, Sonero said:

In a book full of terrible things, it somehow manages to end in a terrible way too.

I dont know that I can deal with Puerto Rican politics anymore. Its a castle of lies built ona foundation of abuse.

Being an American territory is not such a good thing. They have to use USD so their monetary policy cannot be independent, but they're allowed to go as deep into debt as they want. So the country territory doesn't get fixed.

I believe the same is true of Guam and Samoa.

Only good thing is they have a (I think) slightly easier time getting into America and becoming American.

Strange thing is that they're offered the chance to become a US state somewhat regularly and they always reject the idea.

The US having more than 50 states would really destroy the rhymes of a lot of songs, lol.

Edit: Sonero already knows all this. I was just talking for everyone else.

Edited by Scanman
10 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@ScanmanPuerto Ricans are American Citizens. Have been since 1917 IIRC

I did not know that. I just know about the financial stuff. Peter Schiff said they vote against PR becoming a state so that they won't have to pay US taxes, but I kind of didn't believe it.

But if they're US citizens who don't pay US income tax, that's interesting.

Edited by Scanman