Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

11 minutes ago, odin said:

No, I hate long hair myself lol

I never had the patience for it myself, either.

By the time I would get it to almost shoulder length, it would remind me that wavy taken too far inevitably curls back up, and looks shorter.

At which point out came the #1.

Edited by JHDK
21 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Im impressed that white people not only love snow, figured out sports to play in it and were mad enough at each other to fights war in it.

There's mad and then there's fight you in snow mad.

You keep forgetting Snow doesn't have a negative stat effect on white people. We don't start getting negative stats from the cold until -10 and some of us are resistant to even that.  We also invented Gear Drops thay reduce cold penalties as well as special shoes that negate the movement penalty in snow as well. Gotta take the Eskimo Questline to get those tho. 

Edited by RSG3
14 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

you get to eat cake and get fat and no one can tell. 

You should be doing this anyway. 👀

tumblr_n1gqf4D27b1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Still one of my favorite lines in a game. 

It's getting cold here too finally. Started snowing Sunday and it's been off and on since. We're in this shitty middle ground of "just enough snow to be a hassle" but "not enough to get a snow day". 

Edited by M A R T I A N
1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Im impressed that white people not only love snow, figured out sports to play in it and were mad enough at each other to fights war in it.

In my youth we'd build castles of the shit. 

Had every hillside slope scouted year round with an eye to where we could get a sled going fastest.  Did not matter how unsafe the crash at the end was going to be.  Walk it off and go again.

4 hours ago, Angel said:

Wonder how long I should let this continue....I know in my heart that dude is never gonna follow the rules

ciscoabouttogetbanned.PNG

Listen. I will not be here for long. When the Greatest Poster arrives I will return as a lurker. 

At the same time, why are you writing this as if you are warning me? I'm not breaking rules. If the rules are i have to post like a girl then how can you expect this forum to ever be the next SRK? Especially when HE arrives?  The rate it's going, this site won't last until Feb 2021 at most. 

If you want this forum to be a successor then do not prohibit posters from being men. The days should be in preparation for HIS arrival. You should be actually thankful because now your job is about to get a massive paycut. Just look at Roman Chaos. That guy was struggling to pay his bills during the time he was modding but because of the Greatest Poster SRK's revenue sky rocketed that Roman managed to retire early. He is now enjoying his fruit juice at some mediocre beach.

Also, stop trying to change my avatar and making all these anime images on my posts.

https://ibb.co/6vgBzm8

1 minute ago, Angel said:

Breh really just sitting there looking at that shit.  Couldn't be me. 

Anyways, so again....what does that post have to do with cyberpunk?  what is the connection if anyone cares to explain

They just posted a statement on a yellow background talking about how they delayed their game for the... 5th time? Who knows. This is ArcSys just shitposting on the disappointment.