Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

10 minutes ago, Sonero said:

https://www.amazon.com/War-Against-All-Puerto-Ricans/dp/1568585616

Here youg. Read all the terribleness by yourself. 

Its near unbelievale how much the US went out if its way, due to Corporate interests, pride and pettiness, to abuse Puerto Rico.

Honestly I am not surprised. Our illustrious government has been playing politics on pandemic stimulus aid. Winters rolling around, people are losings their homes & businesses, some will likely starve/freeze to death,  and our politicians don't give a fuck. If you work and pay your taxes. You've paid more taxes than Amazon by yourself. 😑

@SoneroYour link opens the Amazon app on my phone. I'll have to check when I get home from work this evening.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
2 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

I don’t know. I see it.

i put a crop of the image below, but it’s massive so i put it in a spoiler. I will say that this image almost seems like it’s made up though, and not actually from the cartoon. I don’t know, it looks funny.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

I see it now. This this thing was forced. Even after noticing Batman all I see is Wolverine

19 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Thats the escalation, not the starting incident. You'd have to go back a couple of weeks to the beheading of the teacher for showing the mohammed cartoon.

US civilar wars stuff feels like a LARP compared to the situatiom in France.

Oh yea, I was just showing the most recent shit.

It's all so fucked up.

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

Man, had a GTX 3070 in my NewEgg cart at 9:00am, could not complete the transaction before they were sold out at 9:02am.

C'est la vie.

I was on the fence as well and was in the checkout cart for BB for like 20 mins then it got yoinked. Now back to the 3080 wait game once again.

1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

This situation with Nvidia is ridiculous.

It's not really Nvidia, it's the bot-powered reseller market.  Apparently a lot of the bot-nets that had been targeting the collectibles market (like high end sneakers) have recently re-tooled to go after graphics cards.  Unless AMD can absolutely flood the market, they're probably going to have day 1 supply issues too.

I'd actually be perfectly happy with a hypothetical GTX 3060, the 3070 is kind of at the absolute ceiling of where the rest of my rig could go.

8 minutes ago, Reticently said:

It's not really Nvidia, it's the bot-powered reseller market.  Apparently a lot of the bot-nets that had been targeting the collectibles market (like high end sneakers) have recently re-tooled to go after graphics cards.  Unless AMD can absolutely flood the market, they're probably going to have day 1 supply issues too.

I'd actually be perfectly happy with a hypothetical GTX 3060, the 3070 is kind of at the absolute ceiling of where the rest of my rig could go.

It's not just bots. They don't have the inventory to ship in the first place.

5 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

Nice, thanks!

also, it seems like it runs DC roms as opposed to just Naomi (or is it just DC?)  which version of MVC2 are you using on it?

Both Fightcade 2 and NullDC-BEAR use the NullDC emulator, which supports both Naomi and Dreamcast.

Fightcade 2 implementation is just raw NullDC netplay, pretty much unaltered.  Matchmaking is handled through Fightcade.

NullDC-BEAR requires you to install a VPN and create/join a room.  Once you do that you'll see a list of available players/games in the built-in browser.  It automatically installs NAOMI games for you and streamlines configuration and setup.

NullDC-BEAR is definitely superior -- I'd recommend it.

yrwZrbX.jpg

15 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Both Fightcade 2 and NullDC-BEAR use the NullDC emulator, which supports both Naomi and Dreamcast.

Fightcade 2 implementation is just raw NullDC netplay, pretty much unaltered.  Matchmaking is handled through Fightcade.

NullDC-BEAR requires you to install a VPN and create/join a room.  Once you do that you'll see a list of available players/games in the built-in browser.  It automatically installs NAOMI games for you and streamlines configuration and setup.

NullDC-BEAR is definitely superior -- I'd recommend it.

yrwZrbX.jpg

Wow, that’s pretty slick! I’ll get that for sure. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Mustard would for sure cover the shit smell a little better🤔 

There is a sensory sciences lab in my department, I should bring this up to them, see what they think

Don’t, they’ll never look at you the same again.

edit: and I can’t believe we’re actually discussing which condiment would compliment shit the best (what have I done? lol) but you may have a point with mustard. I just think that would be very harsh mouthful to endure, while sour cream may smooth it out a bit.

now let’s never discuss this again lol

Edited by Mattatsu
17 minutes ago, Red Rock Candy said:

Anyone know a place where I can buy medical equipment without a license and no questions asked?

Search the Obituaries and find someone who has died recently at an older age. Typically these people will have an abundance of medical devices and their family members will want to get rid of them on the cheap so they don't have to deal with the hassle.

Just saw the funniest shit:

at the store, guy walks with his daughter, neither have mask. 

lady asks “Sir, do you need help purchasing a mask” guy answers, “No, I do not.” 

lady looks nervous, calls on the radio for back-up. Homeboy at the back of the store (it’s a staples so it’s super open) sees this going on, sees the guy is black. 

the guy employee goes to the back and comes back 30 seconds later with a BLM shirt on🤣🤣🤣