Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

8 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Oh me and my bro still have our spot on Atlanta. That's home for the next few years. But not only our dad but my sista lives with us too now. And my brother's kid but he been there of course.

I just stay in Birmingham from Tuesday afternoon till Friday afternoon, and commute from Atlanta Monday and Tuesday morning for work. Got a contract with hire aviation, working at a aircraft storage facility. Where we store Delta's aircrafts, engines, and salvage parts from their old aircrafts before scraping them

yo.  Is the Galleria still open or nah? I guess right now is a bad time to ask, but whatever.  Memories and shit.

2 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Thirsttrapping om twitch is a strange road.

Reminds me of all the female body builders who would do weird vids to pay for their food.

The world of horny is as odd as it is vast. ooo

I honestly think Twitch is more about chatting it up than video games now.

But that's where the money is lol Easier to look good than to be great at video games

Edited by odin
5 hours ago, misterBee said:

@DarkSakul @Sonero

You guys both seem to agree that Sonero got done dirty, and that's the important issue. Let's just leave it at that.

Who said/did what or how things have been handled in the aftermath are not really that important, so maybe you two can just let it go?  Let's just agree that nobody here is blaming anyone else here, and what happened in the past is over and done with.

We're all friends here. 🤝

Megashock is like an episode of paw patrol 

29 minutes ago, Sonero said:

The amount of crimes the US government has done over its existence is incredible.

I don't know why I'm always so shocked when I learn of new stuff they did but here I am.

Thats how we got ahead. Nice guys really do finish last, or at least pay $8/gallon for gas because they don't fuck up oil rich countries to get the resources. 

Speaking of which, I just went thru security at the St Thomas airport and they had to pull my sleep machine out a run it thru the security machine again basically holding up the line. I had one guy at the Atlanta airport years ago pull my PSP out and ask what it was, and he was a young dude. When we went to Japan we had a guy in our tour group who worked for TSA and his job was to think up new ways of sneaking things through security and he told us (after a few drinks) that the test agents failed to pick up on his new tricks like 90+ percent of the time. 

Every time I go through airport security, I think, "Yep, the terrorists definitely won." And I'm typing this on airport wifi so I expect I'll be on a watchlist now for this post. 😤

Edited by DoctaMario
20 hours ago, misterBee said:

I think Discourse does some pretty interesting things and has some good ideas.  I even considered installing it on my server for SRK2.

The reason I didn't is because installing it is not as straight-forward a process as it is with a normal forum, and I know you guys are dinosaurs who don't like change. 🙃

8FSvNT4.gif

18 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Thats how we got ahead. Nice guys really do finish last, or at least pay $8/gallon for gas because they don't fuck up oil rich countries to get the resources.

Lot of caveats to that though.  Lots of US shittery was just to be shitty.  Or didn't even profit anybody.

I mean hell, our oil would still be cheap if we didn't clusterfuck Iran all those years ago.  We did that just to make the British happy.

3 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Lot of caveats to that though.  Lots of US shittery was just to be shitty.  Or didn't even profit anybody.

I mean hell, our oil would still be cheap if we didn't clusterfuck Iran all those years ago.  We did that just to make the British happy.

Imagine if the us never installed the ayatollah in iran. The whole region was already westernized 

Then the us backs the ayatollah into power 

Can say the same for a lot of places. Philippines. Israel being forced into an arbitrary warzone. Columbian drug trade. Etc. 

1 minute ago, Reticently said:

I think a lot of stuff didn't directly profit, but having influence in a region Is what it's all about. We do stuff under the guise of "spreading democracy" or whatever happy horseshit they use to justify what the military, CIA, etc do, but anybody who isn't a total blue pilled mook knows what that really means and there's a lot of benefit for companies when the government does that. 

Half they stuff they did to Puerto Rico has left me reconsidering a lot. Don't even know if I can eat sugar with a straight face anymore.

But that's sort of the thing about the US that regular people who grew up living in it don't understand. They have no idea of what the US means to people outside of it in a variety of ways. Next book I'm probably buying is War is a Racket by Smedley Butler.

Hmmm....who wants to do a MegaShock Book Club and/or MegaShock documentary club?

10 minutes ago, DrLariat said:

Imagine if the us never installed the ayatollah in iran. The whole region was already westernized 

Then the us backs the ayatollah into power 

Can say the same for a lot of places. Philippines. Israel being forced into an arbitrary warzone. Columbian drug trade. Etc. 

The US didn't install the ayatollah but it was US action that led to the people of Iran wanting him to be their leader while he was exiled. It's why I think Tulsi was onto something about stupid regime change wars, they're expensive, stupid, time consuming, and they 9.9/10 make things worse. How much better off would Iraq be right now if Saddam were still alive and in power rather than how it is now?

Edited by DoctaMario
17 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

You really need to tone it down talkin about other dudes dicks. Its getting weird. 

Indeed. Especially since that WHOLE lotta talk on SRK about dick size from this dude complaining about his small size, and then came in another dude with the same issue and another large discussion about penis sizes took place. It's like they were flies all over shit. Jeez.

@M A R T I A N@TheInfernoman@iStu Xinteresting pictures you posted, many new to me so that's welcome lol

ppN1RxZ.jpg

6 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Oh, I think I saw a picture of that today but lost track of the news. So it is true then.

He was trolled by Sacha Baron Cohen into going into a hotel room with a woman. At the moment the claim is the woman said she was underage and Giuliani went anyway. They filmed and there is a moment where he leans back on the hotel bed and starts fiddling with his pants. It obviously looks like he is about to whip out his pecker, but he says he was tucking his shirt in. Shortly after the "shirt tucking" Sacha runs is yelling that the girl is underage. 

Its a hella stupid look for Rudy no matter how he tries to spin it. 

Tucking in his shirt, no ones buying that bullshit bro!

Edited by RSG3
13 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

He was trolled by Sacha Baron Cohen into going into a hotel room with a woman. At the moment the claim is the woman said she was underage and Giuliani went anyway. They filmed and there is a moment where he leans back on the hotel bed and starts fiddling with his pants. It obviously looks like he is about to whip out his pecker, but he says he was tucking his shirt in. Shortly after the "shirt tucking" Sacha runs is yelling that the girl is underage. 

Its a hella stupid look for Rudy no matter how he tries to spin it. 

Tucking in his shirt, no ones buying that bullshit bro!

I think I should console Rudi's daughter, get her through this hard time.... 👀

Edited by Darc_Requiem
3 minutes ago, Angel said:

Like I just watched it and I was already like.....oh shit, how dumb is this dude and our country?

Over here playing this free Vampyr game we got on psn getting my @MillionXon

Yea the whole clip is fucking dumb as hell. Rudy a big ole dumb dumb. 

I got Vampyre through but i haven't started it. Everything I hear about it has been really positive so i hope to dig into it soon. Probably should before Cyberpunk comes out cuz if that's half as good as it looks then the res to the year is fucking done.