Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

Just now, Maxx said:

Next four months of my life. 💀

spacer.png

Aww man fuck.

5 minutes ago, Sonero said:

They found a lump inside my wife's grandmother's pancreas.

This whole year can go flush itself in the toilet.

Aww man fuckkkkk.

Goddamn Sonero, you can't catch a break.

21 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

So how long till Preppy corelates pancreatic cancer to the death of an internet forum i wonder 

Dude only acts the fool in PMs. Unless he is going to randomly find a way to contact me, doubt he'd man up enough to actually say that stuff in public.

But plenty of people willing to let d3v and him just slide with all the tomfoolery so maybe he does get cocky about it.

🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Sonero said:

According to google maps its a 13 hour drive to go hit up Martian if you lose your job. If you detour in Las Cruces a bit, you add 20 more minutes but you can have lunch with Chad (on the way to or back).

So its possible.

😂

Yea man, Colorado isn't that far from where Im at. Dont think you safe just cuz you live in another state lol. 

I do need to make it out to NM sometime to hit up you and Chad tho. 

Edited by RSG3

Oh snap, I just found out why Chad hasn't been posting all that much in here:

https://kvia.com/your-voice-your-vote/new-mexico-politics/2020/10/19/caught-on-video-naked-man-dubbed-birthday-suit-campaign-sign-bandit-on-the-loose-in-new-mexico/

1 minute ago, Sonero said:

ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico — A naked man dubbed the "birthday suit sign bandit" was caught on camera stealing a Biden/Harris campaign sign from an Albuquerque resident’s front yard over the weekend, KOB-TV reports.

Video footage from the homeowner’s security camera shows the naked man walk up from the darkness, snatch the sign out of the ground, then disappear under the moonlight.

8 minutes ago, M A R T I A N said:

RSG gonna drive 13 hours just to get parried into 

Oro_MP_Close.gif

Yes that's me irl, felt cute, might delete later idk 

Its a 1 hour flight to whoop yo ass, and you'll unbind that second arm if you know what is good for you. 

Gonna give Martian a hug he wont forget. 

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/images/0/06/(alexsa1r).gif

Edit: Ok my link ends in .gif, still wont let me embed so ya'll just getting a lazy ass link. 

Everything about this forum rocks except embedding gifs. Its really difficulty for some reason. I wish i could just upload images off my computer. I have a huge folder just for gifs on my computer, can I just upload from there or something? 

Edited by RSG3

The Premium service let's you upload directly. Bee said it's supposed to go live later tonight. 

Embedding gifs seems to vary from site to site. I always use a direct link and even still sometimes it doesn't like whatever site it's coming from, for whatever reason. 

It's kind of a pain in the ass to use a seperate site, but I've been using https://linkpicture.com/ for most of the gifs I use. 

On 10/19/2020 at 12:44 PM, Sonero said:

Well, if you read what Preppy sent me, read how d3v ignored it and then penalized me for being on the losing end of it...and you still volunteer to work under d3v...Best of luck I guess. But you're basically suspect forever.

🤷‍♂️

I already stated in the GD lounge how I felt about the situation between you/D3v/Preppy........you were did very wrong.

I was late to the party as I don't post/read the Lounge much.........the damage was done by the time I caught on to everything.

I was shocked that Preppy went and said those vile stuff about you because he didn't come off like that when we met at one Evo.

You did not deserve what what was said to you especially after losing your mother.

As far as why I said I would volunteer........I have my reasons.

It has nothing to do with D3v though.

He was made admin.....and that's not changing anytime soon.

Personally I'd rather you come back to the shield because you are good people, but obviously that idea is out the window.......and I don't blame you.

Ifyou or anyone else here still find me suspect........then I guess that's that.

Edited by Geese Pants
3 minutes ago, Geese Pants said:

I already stated in the GD lounge how I felt about the situation between you/D3v/Preppy........you were did very wrong.

I was late to the party as I don't post/read the Lounge much.........the damage was done by the time I caught on to everything.

I was shocked that Preppy went and said those vile stuff about you because he didn't come off like that when we met at one Evo.

You did not deserve what what was said to you especially after losing your mother.

Personally I'd rather you come back to the shield because you are good people, but obviously that idea is out the window.......and I don't blame you.

Ifyou or anyone else here still find me suspect........then I guess that's that.

source.gif

8 minutes ago, Geese Pants said:

You good people Geese. Please stick around. 

1 hour ago, M A R T I A N said:

That looks rough @Maxx. What happened? Hope you recover quickly.

Same to you @Sonero, sounds like this year has been relentless for you. Hope your family isn't met with any more struggle. 

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Maxx,

Is that from martial arts or some other cause?

Speedy recovery.

Martial arts. I was grappling at jiu jitsu and I ended up tearing my meniscus cutting an angle. Also some other issues with cartilage and stuff. Just had surgery today. I'm out for 4 months 

16 minutes ago, Geese Pants said:

Geese, d3v was in the PM conversation where Preppy said all the crazy shit and did nothing about it. Then he basically banned me because I told everybody he let somebody slide saying some crazy shit (without adding the third person).

I know you guys wanna volunteer to do stuff for SRK and all that. But I didn't want to mention him the first time around because outing him meant saying that the admin of the site let me get boned over and did nothing about it. What he ended up doing was dumber, but them's the breaks. For better or worse, I've learned to trust people's actions. Which means that if d3v was willing to throw me to the trash during that situation while I was active in various subforums, constantly checking and literally never misusing my mod powers, you guys gotta have an simple conversation and I suggest you do it publicly.

We read the PMs. We know Pertho didn't start them, you were part of them from he beginning, Preppy came in with a grudge and Pertho didn't start the exchange that night. Given all that, you didn't do anything to help out a mod that was everywhere. Then you banned him because he put pressure on you to act as an admin and then you banned him for it. He did all that and the third and so,

How do you can you prove to us that we aren't going to end up the same way if somebody crosses that many lines with us?

That's ultimately the crux of the situation. He can't guarantee SRK isn't about any of that because he didn't do anything to fix it. He protected the guy that was out of pocket, banned the afflicted person under dodgy rational and then quadruple down after multiple people pointed out how he was in the wrong and it lead to the forums suffering tremendously for it.  How can he guarantee that the forums move forward with him at the helm after showing absolutely gross judgement and an inability to fix his own errors?

I had to deal with death threats, people flashing guns thinking it was cute and getting doxxed in SRK (for which I ended up having to dial up the FBI at work so I could learn they can't do jack all about it). Then this guy has the gall to say there was a reason I was demodded the first time (Which was Preppy's pettiness). Fine then, how do you know that after doing a bunch of stuff that ultimately they'll have your back. Because out of all the admins, moderators and leaders, I had a significantly higher read time than all of them. Still got tossed aside.

I understand know why SRK is important at an emotional level to a lot of people. It still is to me too. But that's the situation. Under GD rules, Preppy would've been smoked no questions. But nothing saved me so what is going to save you? Even more so, how are you gonna turn around and tell other users that things are cool even though he did what to me and refuses to admit he was wrong?

That's where SRK is at. The only way to deal is to pretend it didn't happen, tell d3v he is right or shift the blame to me. As long as d3v is admin, SRK is fundamentally broken as a community.

15 minutes ago, Sonero said:

We read the PMs. We know Pertho didn't start them, you were part of them from he beginning, Preppy came in with a grudge and Pertho didn't start the exchange that night. Given all that, you didn't do anything to help out a mod that was everywhere. Then you banned him because he put pressure on you to act as an admin and then you banned him for it. He did all that and the third and so,

How do you can you prove to us that we aren't going to end up the same way if somebody crosses that many lines with us?

........and I agree with you.

That conversation needs to be had.

1 hour ago, Geese Pants said:

The wrestling regulars be posting here anyways bro so...

28 minutes ago, Geese Pants said:

That conversation needs to be had.

Also, dont go in there having to accept anything.  d3v is "admim" by default. What has he done for you to respect anything you he has to say?

If he had any cash, he spent them pennies f-ing over. As is, the worst part about SRK was how much it did to take the power away from the community.

So take that power back. Y'all dont have to accept a damn thing anymore. If you wanna be a mod, might as well start that relationship straight in that he needs people more than they need him.

Dude is hella absentee for the most part. Like I said before, I read them logs. I know who was spending time in SRK. Its the guy that got banned.

1 hour ago, M A R T I A N said:

The Premium service let's you upload directly. Bee said it's supposed to go live later tonight. 

Embedding gifs seems to vary from site to site. I always use a direct link and even still sometimes it doesn't like whatever site it's coming from, for whatever reason. 

It's kind of a pain in the ass to use a seperate site, but I've been using https://linkpicture.com/ for most of the gifs I use. 

You can only embed external images from a secure site.  Most major sites and services (like imgur and discord) use SSL and are secure, but if you're grabbing the image from some dinky blog or something then it may not be.  You can tell a site is secure because you will often see a little lock icon in the address bar next to the site address.

URLs for secure sites start with https:// (note the 'S'). 

If your link only shows http:// then it probably comes from an insecure site and won't embed.

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Who here  joined srk1 at the inception in 2000?

Million.

I can't recall anyone else.

I joined in April 2001.

My join date was exactly on March 20th, 2001. I actually emigrated from the newsgroup alt.games.sf2 where a bunch of young-ins were still discussing A3 and 3S (crazy how much people hated on 3S when it first came out). I believe Zero was still a part of that group? I know for sure Viscant and Apoc were regulars there....