Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

Apparently, people need to be careful about using the word "trap" now, even when used in its original, real meaning.  Describing fighting game characters' actions that leave shit onscreen for his/her opponent to walk into needs to be carefully and sensitively done in order to not offend anyone.

Edited by Saikyotic
My new phone is registering ghost touches and I can't get though typing shit without stopping a million times

My nephew cold blooded. I’m sleeping In one of the spares in my sisters house while my dad I are are visiting. Well, the room I’m staying in has a sliding barn type door. 

He came over to the room. I said hi. He said hi back. I asked what he was doing and he grabbed a car. As he was about to leave the room I asked if I could have a hug. He stared at me dead in the eyes and slowly slid the door closed while never breaking eye contact and never saying a single word 

He later accidentally rolled the said car under the door. He cracked open the door and I saw his hand come in. I said “hey buddy, what you doin’?” He makes eye contact with me, slowly grabs the car and slowly slides the door back. Again w/o breaking eye contact or saying a word

Edited by iStu X
5 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Basically that peepoo guy is posting decapitated head/mutilated body memes every 2 minutes as well as a photoshopped image of AOC sucking Trump's dick. 

I didn't even saw that last one, I saw the mutilation and taged d3v. I had peepeepoopoo blocked as he was just there to troll and post images found on 4chan, looked like he moved from /pol/ and discovered /b/

31 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

On god has anyone ever been to Walmart when they had more than two registers open?

Yes. Every single shift I worked for 4 years along with every time in recent memory I’ve been to other Walmart’s except for when it’s very early in the morning or very late at night.

Which in those cases I don’t expect more than 1-2 registers to be open cause it’s not necessary. 

Edited by iStu X

So, preacher says God will put a fire in every sodomite's butthole

What's a metalhead to do but make a heavy metal mashup with those lyrics!! 🤘

because of the burning in their butthole

you can't sit down

flames coming out of the butthole
flames coming out of your BUTT
that flame will be an eternal flame coming out of the butthole

OF EVERY SODOMITE!
🤣

Edited by AriesWarlock

holy shit man this show The Haunting of Bly Manor is brilliant...it's so good in so many ways... I'm up to the end of it now but wow this has been worth the hype... 

and I love the intro sequence and theme music:

to me, this is horror done RIGHT for sure... one of those things you have to see for yourself; naturally just about any detail I say is spoiler territory.

*the woman playing the main character is seriously cute/hot, btw...  would get pounced without question.  I can even forgive her for those unfortunate "Mom Jeans" 😄

On 10/17/2020 at 2:47 PM, DoctaMario said:

I'm actually 9/10 sure peepeepoopoo is Mayhem. Nobody calls people phaggoats and homos with the frequency he does and he's done that a bunch. I just caught up in the thread. All 300+ posts. Jesus, I could have been practicing Tetris stuff and there I was reading all that bullshit. There's a part of me that loves arguing politics, but looking back on all the time I've spent doing it, I feel about as good about the use of that time as I do the time I spent learning SF4 ☹️🔫

looks like he is, you and dangerousj can confirm it for yourselves if you login in shaft's discord

Edited by rukawa_kaede
13 hours ago, Chadouken said:

My wife got up early with the baby and put on a movie from Disney+ in the living room.  I swear to god I thought she was watching Star Wars because I heard Darth Vader. I got up thinking, "hell yeah, gonna watch some Star Wars with the fam!"

Turns out it was actually Mufasa 😒

"I find your lack of ability to identify a movie by the lines being spoken............Disturbing." -Mufasa as he force lifts Chadoken.

20 minutes ago, rukawa_kaede said:

i dunno, he might have been a regular long before i joined the GD discussion i can't tell

but he's now banned apparently

Sounds like a dude that never grew out of the early 2000s. Posting dicks and violence. The days of Steak and Cheese. 

22 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm was laughing my ass off man. She's getting treated like man. I have zero sympathy for her.

"Da Ting come out ya POOM POOM!"  lol.

At least women don't have to worry about paying for kids that aren't theirs, but this is the game they've been playing for years.  They always wanted equality, and here's a little taste of it.............Every month.

1 hour ago, ActionBastard said:

Yo, this Ghost of Tsushima DLC is alright.

Oh yeah? I asked in the videogame thread if anyone was playing it but hadn't gotten any replies. I'm gonna jump back on it when I get my PS5 in four weeks (!!) and probably do a lethal New Game + run, and check out the multilayer. 

Do you level up characters in MP and unlock skills and shit? I heard they are planning a raid eventually. Sounds like a decent endgame.

sheeeittt, that intro to the "perfectly splendid!" Bly Manor reminds me... I really hate that the era of the "intro sequence" and theme music ended some years ago.  For quite some time now this has been a rarity.  Some of my favorite shows from the past 10 years or so don't even have an intro... most shows these days just instantly start with the first scene...sometimes without even a "title screen", just bam the show is already in progress.  

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

I'm disappointed with how short this one is. I want to hear more stories about female bread winners being pissed about paying alimony. 

it's funny some peeps actually WANT to call it manimony. That would only make sense if it was originally called Galimony.

In all seriousness, equality is what women demanded, so here we are! 

Edited by TheInfernoman