Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

3 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

She was saying "HOW ARE THESE KIDS GOING TO READ THE CONSTITUTION?? THEY'RE CONTROLLING US WITH IGNORANCE" 

Pretty sure they've transcribed the constitution at this point... 

And if you said that to her, I guarantee she'd retort with some "And how will they know that transcription isn't forged!?" nonsense.

1 minute ago, odin said:

I'm triggered cause GP is too good of a soul to remain in that shithole.

Can't hate on a guy who is honestly trying to make it a better place. And guy is barely in any controversy, so he seems like a nice fit...

Guy is basically the SRK equivalent of Cal Ripken Jr

2 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Can't hate on a guy who is honestly trying to make it a better place. And guy is barely in any controversy, so he seems like a nice fit...

Guy is basically the SRK equivalent of Cal Ripken Jr

Who's he gonna talk to when most of us are out hanging in here?
Like I said, he's too pure for that place.

One of the nicest dudes I ever met online.

40 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

A lot of things in my line of work require you to sign and print....how do you do that without cursive. Print is far easier to forge IMO.

Currently yes but let's be real that's gonna become less and less nessisary. We're moving into more digital requirements. Shit alot of places won't take money anymore unless it's exact using the excuse of the pandemic 

sheeeittt, I've become a bit obsessed with that Haunting show at this point... just found this vid of the stars talking about stuff on the show... spoilers abound, obviously:

Pedretti-- not sure yet if they did that for the show or she actually has that odd condition where 1 eye is a different color from the other...ah, quick internet search says this is called "heterochromia".  The most famous person with this condition was our Lord and Savior David Bowie.

Anyway, that show delves into a particularly depressing concept of what it may be like to exist as a ghost that cannot move on from this world....there's some really interesting details they go into there, but without being annoyingly obvious about what the show is presenting.  I can't say enough good things about this. 

Like my general feelings with alot of stuff. If they truly need to know a parent can teach them or they can watch a YouTube video. I'm lookin at this 10-15 years from now and more than likely it's gonna be even less of a need for them to know this. 

Anyone who gets irrationally angry is prob a boomer or a Swiss watch maker lol

6 minutes ago, odin said:

haha I definitely have an analog watch.

Last thing my grandpa bought for me before he passed away.

But also because I wanted one. I think they are cool.

Don't get me wrong.... They are still way more a aestically pleasing. I have a bunch of analogs.. If I'm going to a bar or club always have one. 

Had one on last Friday when some chick who was legit on a date or with her bf would not stop eye fucking me. 

Edited by Maxx
4 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Digital wrist watches are for squares. 

I have a heart condition. So all the heart health app benefits the Apple Watch has gives me some ease of mind.

The Apple Watch is actually the only reason I even wear a watch. I hate wearing jewelry or accessories. 

Edited by iStu X
6 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I just want to know Jion Wansu's psychiatric issues.

Posts chess video in covid thread lol

I mean, a part of me REALLY wants to rip into him, but after Pertho said he could have some mental illness issues, sometimes I feel kind of bad....but at the same time I don't? It's kind of a grey area for me....

5 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

I'm talking about the dork running around with a casio that has a calculator on it.

If you're rocking one of those, you're a dweeb

When I worked at a hobby shop I wore one of those. It was great for doing on the fly trade in value totals. I never wore it outside of work though. 

Edited by iStu X
19 minutes ago, M A R T I A N said:

Darksack gonna ban errybody that owns an Xbox, ya'll don't want that tyranny. 

That's not how I'm going to go out there. 😏

Disney uses 24 hour clock for everything. Scheduling will reject any requests if you don't. I learned it and now I don't see myself going back to that am pm silliness. I also own 3 watches. One cheap casio digital, one smart watch, one analog. I use each one for different purposes. Keep teaching analog. Just because it's not practical, doesn't mean it should be discarded. 

2 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

My signature is just scribble anyway 🤣

For real. I got tired of my first/last as a signature so my signature now is my initials. 

@KingTubbwait til I tell you about the 13 years I played the Pokémon TCG competitively and traveled all over the country playing video games for 10 years 

Edited by iStu X
3 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

That's not how I'm going to go out there. 😏

Oh, totally. It's funny how I went from checking that site every day to just completley ignoring its existence. 

My plan is to post more and more gratuitous titty until somebody stops me. We bout to start throwing down labias and areolas. 

Planet SRK can burn for all I give a damn 

tenor-7_6.gif