Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

1 minute ago, odin said:

I mean, SRK has been dead to most people for the last 5 years anyway.

This won't change much lol

Yeah. All that being said, it's very refreshing seeing a lot of the familiar faces on a forum that actually functions. Bonus points for having active staff that actually listens. 

Megashock pretty much the new, beautiful green pastures of Namek 👌

AptRapidCrustacean-small.gif

Just got back from my sisters house. I really missed my bed and my recliner. As well as not having a screaming toddler wake me up at 6am. He’s worth it though. We had a blast hanging out and playing together. 

I hadn’t seen my sisters families new house due to work schedule and other things. So it was nice to finally see it. Also got to see their wonderful bulldog apollo and their cats, Phantom and Andi. All 3 of whom I missed very much (I use to live with my sister and Bro in Law back home in Seattle) 

all around fun trip. I have a feeling they’ll be down for thanksgiving or Christmas. Or we’ll be up there. I’m hoping them down here. 

I got some errands to run hopefully tomorrow. If I can’t I’ll just clean for the day. I have a lot of little things I can get done around the house. 

Edited by iStu X
On 10/18/2020 at 7:50 PM, misterBee said:

It's ok to be wrong.  I forgive you. 👼

SF4 has plenty of dumb shit in it to be sure -- but I still enjoy it a lot more than SFV, which feels very restraining.

I didn't really play SFV at all because after SF4 I decided I was done with SF for the most part. Bad mechanics, bad designs, nah. You can keep it. I actually had the most fun with the iphone version of the game because it didn't contain some of the crap that made the main game so dumb, tho it had some of its own dumb stuff. 

3 hours ago, M A R T I A N said:

Yeah. All that being said, it's very refreshing seeing a lot of the familiar faces on a forum that actually functions. Bonus points for having active staff that actually listens. 

Megashock pretty much the new, beautiful green pastures of Namek 👌

AptRapidCrustacean-small.gif

There was a time where Martian refused to be in Megashock, people!

14 minutes ago, Zero said:

Ok what the hell did I miss?

Preppy compared my mother dying of cancer to SRK in some deranged, offensive, vile and insulting ways.

I thought he was so bats--tcrazy that I quit SRK.

After my mother dies, I get another PM from him apologizing about the previous message and blaming me for not understnad what he meant.

d3v was part of the PM exchange and didn't do anything to preppy. I put pressure on d3v publicly to do something about Preppy so he'd leave me alone.

d3v bans me. Preppy outs himself trying to play the victim and posts the whole PM exchange.

People call Preppy out on his insanity. Preppy asks d3v to ban him so he can take a break. d3v then claims he banned Preppy because of what he did.

Now people are kissing d3v's ass to be mods in SRK even though he banned me over Preppy's insanity and I literally did nothing wrong.

Edited by Sonero
10 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Maybe we should make a sticky thread to explain the situation?

PFFT, tweetlonger?

That'd be a massive can of worms. I don't think either misterBee or Angel want that drama here but it might be easier than constantly retelling it.

I don't know. Seems dicey and poking the crazy bear even more. But at this point there are people pretending I wasn't told some shit and making up fanfics me.

🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Sonero said:

That's Zero. Mans lurks like a mofo. Same as canadian razor who took that account before New Jersey raz0r could make his on SRK.

Lurkers extraordinaire.

🙏

Who were they on REDACTED tho

Edited by iStu X
11 minutes ago, Sonero said:

What? No f-ing way you're bloofy.

Bloody Yokai like a mug, son. 

ACT LIKE YOU KNOW

-BLOOF

...and I don't lurk, ok? I'm just busy. You can't lurk if you're not here.

Edited by Zero
32 minutes ago, Sonero said:

PFFT, tweetlonger?

That'd be a massive can of worms. I don't think either misterBee or Angel want that drama here but it might be easier than constantly retelling it.

I don't know. Seems dicey and poking the crazy bear even more. But at this point there are people pretending I wasn't told some shit and making up fanfics me.

🤷‍♂️

I don't have any issues with people talking about SRK drama/stuff.  That's totally fine.

BUT I don't want a sticky thread about this stuff because that really defeats the purpose of this site.

Old SRK grudges can stay over there.  Everyone gets a fresh start and a reset here.

42 minutes ago, Sonero said:

That's Zero. Mans lurks like a mofo. Same as canadian razor who took that account before New Jersey raz0r could make his on SRK.

Lurkers extraordinaire.

🙏

Hahaha I always found that funny. Canadian Razor was a huge dork. But a nice dude. 

Good old Cory. 

13 hours ago, odin said:

Oh it’s not the same Zero from SRK?

The dude that always talked in third person lol

No, I'm not The Random Jackass.

I was Zero at other places (herv, gamecombos, tekkenzaibatsu, mmcafe, etc) before I found my way to SRK in 2000, but there was already a Zero there.

I don't even know who some of you are. I mean, I know Million, Lantis, Odin, DangerousJ, Infernoman, Maxx, Angel(palm?) , and misterBee but the rest of you either use a different name now or came around after I left. 

Edited by Zero
2 hours ago, Sonero said:

PFFT, tweetlonger?

🤷‍♂️

maybe make a premade PM to send?  then again by this point I think almost everyone here knows what went down. 

8 minutes ago, odin said:

Someone get Jinsogood in here

😄

Haha. I was reminiscing the other day about when me and him used to have three-way phone calls with some of the very few female posters on SRK. I miss that guy.

I do wonder what happened to Phil. Last we heard he was going to jail for beating some guy.

1 minute ago, Zero said:

Haha. I was reminiscing the other day about when me and him used to have three-way phone calls with some of the very few female posters on SRK. I miss that guy.

I do wonder what happened to Phil. Last we heard he was going to jail for beating some guy.

He was a crazy dude. Perfect for the 2000s SRK era.