Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

I'm in the process of giving up terrible foods. Though water being a main drink is rough for me. I don't like drinking water all the time and I like my drinks to have flavor. Zero sugar vitamin water is usually my main drink. Sparkling water as a soda substitute. Malta is the only thing I consume that has any sugar in it. The Dominican in me won't allow me to give it up.

21 minutes ago, Maxx said:

This messed my drunk ass up

spacer.png

So this shit is only being suspended from the two midpoints. The four corner chains limit it from completely rotating and tipping over or wilding tf out but small movements on the plane of table surface still looks possible (i.e moving the whole table wax on and wax off, rotating or flipping gets restricted by the corner chains).

Its a cool design, albeit in a glorified swing type of way lol

Edited by beesuit
39 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

What kind of xenos heresy is this?

It's called a tensegrity table.  As @beesuitmentioned the key is the middle chain on each side.

The middle chain is where the magic is happening.  The middle chain is trying to pull the two halves of the table closer to each other, but the side chains are a fixed length. 

The two sets of forces pull on the table in opposite ways and you end up with a stable surface that looks like it's floating.  It's pretty neat. 👍 

11 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Is ice cream considered terrible food?

Is it awesome yes . . . . is it good for you . . . . that's another story. I do admit that I'll take out a pint of cookie dough ice cream once in a month. 

10 hours ago, IcyBlackDeep said:

And no weight loss program will have permanent effects without permanent change to what you're doing.

Agreed. People gotta realize it's a lifestyle change in order to maintain the results. Just like gaining the weight, that inner tube around the waist didn't materialize overnight. It was a string of choices that placed it there. 

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

This messed my drunk ass up

This is a project that I have on the list

7 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

What kind of xenos heresy is this?

A tensegrity structure.  You have isolated components held up by tension across the structure. It's more cool than practical. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
1 hour ago, Sonero said:

All there is to life is overanalyzing Disney movies for plot and imagery.

Jfc, my son goes into histrionics if we don't give him his daily fucking dose of Paw Patrol clips on YouTube. And that's like 10 minutes of show clips before it turns into weird ass homemade videos of adults acting out Paw Patrol fanfic with the toys.

#DefundPawPatrol

Edited by Reticently
19 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

A friend of mine who's on a Keto diet right now recommended I use Stur knowing how much I dislike plain water

https://www.amazon.com/Stur-Enhancer-Strawberry-Watermelon-Sweetened/dp/B01M58BHJD/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=WS03F2769RPGBZP7PX83&th=1

Anyone here tried this?

Haven't tried that specifically, but tried the store-brand equivalent.  It was ok, but the sweetness is . . . off somehow, like the artificial sweetener doesn't quite hit all the buttons real sugar should, or maybe there's just less than I've been conditioned to think there should be.  Maybe not being cheap and getting the name brand would make a difference though.

It is more convenient to have something to add to water instead of stocking jugs of whatever else.

3 minutes ago, Reticently said:

I appreciate Warhammer memes, but have you seen the prices on Warhammer shit lately?  $195 for one model, they can fuck right off with that.

i couldn't imagine paying that much for a bunch of ugly models that looked liked mutated lex luthor wannabes 

especially when said money could be better wasted on something awesome like this

d50f84d84f3be97cf1ca14ae778f3bf1.jpg

47 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

A friend of mine who's on a Keto diet right now recommended I use Stur knowing how much I dislike plain water

https://www.amazon.com/Stur-Enhancer-Strawberry-Watermelon-Sweetened/dp/B01M58BHJD/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=WS03F2769RPGBZP7PX83&th=1

Anyone here tried this?

I think I tried the lemonade powder, it was fine. Good enough if you just don't want plain water.