Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

1 hour ago, odin said:

Yea, that retarded quebecker.

But mainly some supertroll with a banned avatar.

Nobody ever calls Phantom Miria, who could find some way to make Stalin murdering millions sound like a good thing, a troll. I don't agree with everything AlexTheKing says, but it's hilariously ironic that the only people y'all call trolls in that thread are the people you disagree with. 

Anyway. 

Did a lot of snorkeling yesterday and since it was raining today just did a bit of sight seeing, chilling, and getting some good happy hour drinks/food. This one spot has the best bushwhackers and coconut shrimp with a jalapeno marmalade sauce it's unreal. 

sheeeitttt,

One event I'd travel to if I could time-travel--- Roswell, New Mexico, right before *something* crashed there in the desert.  I'd just like to see for myself exactly what was up with that.  I'd see what exactly crashed, to get 100% confirmation on if it was indeed what most people think it was.  Of course I'd make sure to leave before the military showed up.

I'd time-travel to see first-hand all the mysteries and generally fascinating things that interest me... the first humans... the construction of the pyramids in Egypt and other regions of the world....the arrival of the first people on this continent, various ancient wars (heh, from a safe distance of course) in progress, the extinction of the dinosaurs (*obviously some special, nearly indestructible suit/gear would be necessary there), the construction of Stonehenge, etc.  There's so many interesting events I'd like to see in person, as they happened.

Edited by MillionX
1 minute ago, DangerousJ said:

From  approximately 2012 on, I believe his screenname was Crotchpuncha, so that is mostly what I remembered him as.

Only with the shift of SRK1 to Discourse did he go back to the RSG3 name.

I thought that was a different dude.

Makes sense, I didn't really hang around GD a lot.

3 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

From  approximately 2012 on, I believe his screenname was Crotchpuncha, so that is mostly what I remembered him as.

Only with the shift of SRK1 to Discourse did he go back to the RSG3 name.

Meanwhile in 1998 Darc Requiem was Darc Requiem, in 2008 he was Darc Requiem, and in 2018 he was Darc Requiem 👍🏾

Just now, Volt said:

Gonna have to politely ask Hollywood to not fuck this one up.

Or at least not fuck it up as badly as that Monster Hunter movie.

That movie finna be a doozy fellas, I can feel the magic in the air on that one. 🤣

Edit: Bruh.

I just clicked the Quote button because it's where the edit button was in SRK 1.

Can someone clean this mess? 🤣

Edited by Volt
7 minutes ago, iStu X said:

sad cry GIFI was just about to post something I just did I’m really proud of only to read my typed destruction by Bee. 

damn man. 

If it makes you feel any better you can call me peesuit, but you have to call misterBee misterPee. 

Edited by beesuit
2 minutes ago, beesuit said:

If it makes you feel any better you can call me peesuit, but you have to call misterBee misterPee. 

No. I’ll just be sad forever. 

I was so proud of my making banana bread for the first time. But now I just feel empty and defeated 

3 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

I'm going to see what I can get away with posting before I nuke it all....

Cisco is way ahead of you, unless you are also Cisco which I doubt.

Also I'm suprised that dude showed up again, he was on SRK -super- early on. One of the great trolls along with Serp (who is also on this site I think).