Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

4 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Nobody ever calls Phantom Miria, who could find some way to make Stalin murdering millions sound like a good thing, a troll.

I don't agree with everything AlexTheKing says, but it's hilariously ironic that the only people y'all call trolls in that thread are the people you disagree with. 

"She" seems whatever. Matriarch got butthurt because people did not agree with her bullshit

She was allegedly not trolling

Starharmmer claims to shitpost for the salt and ends up getting butthurt when everybody shits on his tim pool and infowars bullshit

Alextheking not a troll

If that guy wants to shitpost and no mods. I gave him nude trump 

1 minute ago, DrLariat said:

Matriarch got butthurt because people did not agree with her bullshit

She has a "PhD in Psychology" (her words not mine) , if she really that smart she can get over it.
Failhammer can kick rocks.
Alex is a potato. 

If it was me I would shut down the thread and ban the topic elsewhere on the message boards.
Or if it keeps the topic to one thread, shut it down for a few days Open a New one with some hardset ground rules 
Break them and face the ban hammer. 

1 hour ago, DrLariat said:

"She" seems whatever. Matriarch got butthurt because people did not agree with her bullshit

She was allegedly not trolling

Starharmmer claims to shitpost for the salt and ends up getting butthurt when everybody shits on his tim pool and infowars bullshit

Alextheking not a troll

If that guy wants to shitpost and no mods. I gave him nude trump 

spacer.png

Leave that bullshit over there.

3 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

I got you.

Off topic, but I notice she's wearing a mega shock T-Shirt.  Are we gonna get those or are you playing favorites?

Nice.

I'm tired and lazy but I'll do t-shirts soon.  Merch isn't a huge priority because my margins are so small -- I don't really make any money from them.  They're pretty much just for you guys to rep the site/get designs you like.

2 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Nice.

I'm tired and lazy but I'll do t-shirts soon.  Merch isn't a huge priority because my margins are so small -- I don't really make any money from them.  They're pretty much just for you guys to rep the site/get designs you like.

If you have any ideas you want drawn out, I'm willing to do some work.  Probably won't charge for it, just put my name out there if people want to know.

14 hours ago, MillionX said:

yeah that's always my "cheat" answer to the superpower question, when people don't impose certain limits.  I still have an issue of Wizard magazine where they ranked the most powerful superheroes---a top 10.... they had Silver Surfer at #1.  They had good explanations for each character in there... with Power Cosmic, the real question is what could you *not* do with it?  Nearly anything is possible with even a fraction of that ridiculous power....heh, it's awesome.  

I had that issue. They had Thor at #2, Superman at 3. I think Professor X was ranked 8.

Isn't a Hulk a conduit for channeling the power of the One below All? 

So many op af marvel characters that can casually merk most forms of Superman and ppl think he is still hot shit because of a few goofy/one off versions of him and Thought Robot even though its a fucking mech powered by both him AND Ultraman. 

Edit:  That being said, DC itself wanks Clark's importance.   Making him a Gary Stu that is intergral to the metaverse is almost as cringe as batman keeping joker alive when EVEN Harley quinn agrees that he should be put down.

Lord ya'll just can't help yourselves huh?

Anyways, who wins?   MCU Avengers with the help of DCEU Justice League vs every anime Student Council ever?  

Spoiler

1*ErzDl9_pijyw5F3kx8aPgg.jpeg

VS

sample-acef801493d8e6f071486d877892e289.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

5 hours ago, Scanman said:

Cisco is way ahead of you, unless you are also Cisco which I doubt.

Also I'm suprised that dude showed up again, he was on SRK -super- early on. One of the great trolls along with Serp (who is also on this site I think).

I don't think Serp has made an account here yet but he still around on discord. He said a while ago he was thinking in making an apology thread on SRK for all the trolling he did or something

2 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Long day in the field chasing missiles today so I missed out on a lot of stuff here and there.  I think it's best for everyone's sanity to leave what happens in the SRK Election thread over there.  This place is a breath of fresh air and I'd like to keep good relationships with everyone here, regardless of their political preferences.  We don't need AOC with a dick in her mouth over here. SRK is on fire. It's sad but it's what it is.  I'd rather not have that toxicity spill over to our new home.

I like this more wholesome pg era

Baby won't sleep watching lion king 1/2 again

5 hours ago, rukawa_kaede said:

I don't think Serp has made an account here yet but he still around on discord. He said a while ago he was thinking in making an apology thread on SRK for all the trolling he did or something

I thought Zio Serp was Serpent. But whatevs. Yeah I see him on the Dreamcancel discord occasionally.

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

I have a feeling one of those alts was Mayhem King. Can't prove it, but wouldn't be surprised. 

peepee is almost certainly Pedo.  Hotpotato might be Mayhem.

Considering that horrific Trump picture lariat put in here, I'll wash your eyes out with a better booty.  Observe. 

spacer.png

three things for the FYI crowd:

one:  Imgur uploads your stuff dum quick.  I hit upload, jumped to here, boom. ready to go.

two:  I started on this actual picture way back when I was still in the Navy, but didn't finish and upload it until many years later.  I don't remember why I only colored the pants anymore, but there was a good reason at the time.

Three:  I've drawn way more booty than boobs.  Like, seriously.  There's a bunch of butt over here and I'm just now noticing it.

You guys remember the mid 90s Marvel Metal cards?
I always saw them in ads as a kid and thought they were the coolest thing.

Never bought any though, since I was poor lol Only had regular Marvel series cards. (which I also rebought 7 years ago to have a NM collection)

But about 5 years ago, I went out and tried to complete the Marvel Metal set.

Including the binder, promotional case toppers, uncut promo cards, poster and the giant Overpower cards from Wizards magazine.

Only thing I got left is the flasher parallel set, which I should have bought a few years ago, but I think I'll get to it eventually.