Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Funny Names:

Just wanted to add a couple I've drove past 

Toad Suck, Arkansas- they embrace the name and also have toad suck park, toad suck harley davidson and a couple others 

Truth or consequences, New mexico- not funny just kind of ominous especially when driving through at night. Nothing really there just a small town.

Zzyzzx, california- you drive by a big sign that says Zzyzzx Rd. It is just a stretch of road with a abandoned health resort and mineral spring from the hippies.

Edited by Illwill88
9 minutes ago, Sonero said:

My sesame chicken is ridiculous right now.

Sesame Street Sonero back into action. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Sonero said:

And now my brother in law tested positive for CoVid.

Makes sense given that he lives with my father in law but damn, 2020 just wont chill.

What the fuck man. You might want to invest in a Hazmat suit and a bunker at some point.

3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Funny Names:

Dick Durbin - Sounds like a sex act you get in the middle East

Friendswood, TX - Thou shall not covet thy friend's wood, girls!  (or Hanzo)

Tim Shotwell - Black folks probably run away in horror from this guy!

original-31892-1401461580-28.png?downsiz

Janelle Lawless - Michigan Judge

Dick Armey - former Tx Congressman

Intercourse, PA

Spread Eagle, WI

Toast, NC

spacer.png

This is a real dude in a nearby town to me.

Edited by Foolinfection
1 hour ago, Illwill88 said:

Truth or consequences, New mexico

T or C was named after a god damned radio show, LOL. They agreed to change it from Hot Springs, NM, in exchange for hosting a couple episodes there. It's a small town just off of 25, but it's got some great hot springs and can be an awesome place to take your wife for a weekend getaway.

But the name is dumb as fuck.

25 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

T or C was named after a god damned radio show, LOL. They agreed to change it from Hot Springs, NM, in exchange for hosting a couple episodes there. It's a small town just off of 25, but it's got some great hot springs and can be an awesome place to take your wife for a weekend getaway.

But the name is dumb as fuck.

I always wondered how the fuck it got that name.

I thought maybe crazy western shootout or something. I was not expecting to hear a radio show lol.

Edited by Illwill88

Dexter is coming back as a limited series, headed by Clyde Phillips, the showrunner who did seasons 1-4.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/dexter-showtime-reboot-limited-michael-c-hall-clyde-phillips-1234597514/

I don't know how to feel about this. I SHOULD be happy that it's the original guy and not Scott Buck (who helmed the disastrous seasons 6-8) . Still, the show got so bad toward the end I'm not even sure if it can be good again. At least in my eyes. I really hope I'm proven wrong though.

Edited by axeman61
1 hour ago, misterBee said:

@beesuit

Everyone sees the part where I ask for breasts but nobody sees the bit where I say you gotta draw 'em.

You guys got no chill.  Tunnel vision.  👀

Does it count if it's shitty drawing I did back in 2007? 

btJsCYd.jpg

Edit: I have to be fair and give the cakes contingent a bad drawing from back in the day too 😉

HmZ01hI.jpg

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

Dexter is coming back as a limited series, headed by Clyde Phillips, the showrunner who did seasons 1-4.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/dexter-showtime-reboot-limited-michael-c-hall-clyde-phillips-1234597514/

I don't know how to feel about this. I SHOULD be happy that it's the original guy and not Scott Buck (who helmed the disastrous seasons 6-8) . Still, the show got so bad toward the end I'm not even sure if it can be good again. At least in my eyes. I really hope I'm proven wrong though.

If they retcon it to being a dream cool

Sad lumberjack dexter in pacific north east killing everyone...eh

Can he kill a rapey portland mustache hipster with ear gauges

1 hour ago, DarkSakul said:

Those animators where gods, all of this painted by hand, every frame 

Old school Disney had SOUL. Sure animation is faster/easier with Flash and CGI but something about classic hand drawn is what made me want to go into animation. Sadly I failed to do much with it (my degree) aside from some basic art. On the other hand, seeing what gets dumped out these days. it's really hit or miss in animation. I think I may be better at telling a story vs drawing out a story.  

Edited by TheInfernoman
3 hours ago, beesuit said:

You aint got no proof i didnt draw those.

Next you'll tell me i didnt draw this wake up reversal either

IMG_8747.JPG

Im sad reacting cause I miss Keijo dearly. The girl who did million fists with her ass was the best thing next to the chick who could hypnotize people with her Uber-synchronized boob bouncing 

Edited by iStu X
3 hours ago, beesuit said:

You aint got no proof i didnt draw those.

Next you'll tell me i didnt draw this wake up reversal either

I KNOW you didn't draw Keijo, the great masterpiece of our time.  You can't fool me.  Get drawing u scrub.

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Does it count if it's shitty drawing I did back in 2007? 

Yes it counts.  Another true hero.

I see the art of hungry_clicker posted here a lot in avatars or posts, so I'm assuming some of you would be interested in watching him draw live.  He has a youtube channel that has a very, very small fraction of his Twitter views, so I'm guessing not many are aware of it.  He draws live very regularly, like right now (Live Edit: he just stopped).  Link of his latest videos since he stopped drawing live.

Edited by Saikyotic