Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

13 minutes ago, FlyingVe said:

I’m fine.

Thanks for tagging me on SRK btw.

i haven’t gone anywhere but the state of the world at the moment has me quite busy, so I haven’t really had any reason to post or really anything to say.

I’m not sure if I will be posting much (due to being very busy), but people are always welcome to @me.

i have been online plenty... but not on PlayStation. The ps4 isn’t really my primary machine and there hasn’t been anything on it I’ve wanted to play in som time. But if people wanna play feel free to message me.

In summary, I’m not dead.

Edit: Also, announcing Dan for SF5 is literally the least hype thing in The history of SFV.

Awesome. I’m happy to hear from you man. 

we still play 3S or ST on 30A from time to time (on PC or PS4). If you’re up for those matches, let me know and I can tag you whenever we’re starting a lounge.

One thing I’m happy about is that my mom spanked me, but never used a weapon. My wife (who’s Persian) and her cousin both got their asses beat by fists, belts, and frying pans.

the last time my mom tried anything was when I was like 12. She spanked me as hard as she could and I laughed at her... I moved on to being grounded that day friends

Edited by Mattatsu

1 minute ago, Mattatsu said:

One thing I’m happy about being white is my mom spanked me, but never used a weapon. My wife (who’s Persian) and her cousin both got their asses beat by fists, belts, and frying pans.

the last time my mom tried anything was when I was like 12. She spanked me as hard as she could and I laughed at her... I moved on to being grounded that day friends

This is the whitest shit I ever heard. If this post had a hex code, it would be #FFFFFF.

3 minutes ago, iStu X said:

I can count on one hand how many times I was spanked as a kid. My parents learned pretty quick taking my stuff away from me was much more effective. 

This is why I have only asked my parents for 3 things since 2011. I learned super early to never ask them for shit since it'll only be used as a bargaining tool. The only people on earth that negotiate with terrorists are terrorists.

7 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

This is why I have only asked my parents for 3 things since 2011. I learned super early to never ask them for shit since it'll only be used as a bargaining tool. The only people on earth that negotiate with terrorists are terrorists.

I’m guessing you must be very young. I haven’t had to worry about that In close to 20 years lol. Once I starting earning my own money around 14 they didn’t really have the bargaining tool anymore. 

But what they did do was since my money was made through card game and video game tournaments their punishments for me became not being about to go to those events.  

Edited by iStu X

1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

I actually have about 500gigs of reference material that I literally never use. It's just a bunch of naked men and women.

That's a fun sentence. I get it though, good to have whatever on hand. Now that I've started dabbling (very badly) in sprite art I've started building up a reference pile.

Also fuck yeah @FlyingVemade it. Good to hear you're doing alright.

1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

Your family is closet brown. Come out the middle class closet, man.

My family is hillbilly red neck as fuck, you waaaaaaaay off point bro. 

Edit: I didnt take offense or anything, I know it was a joke, this is just an observation I find funny and interesting about how cultures interact with eachother.

I find it funny and kind of interesting how often the "SRK" community complains about their experiences being erased from conversation or whatever, and then turn around and do the same shit to white people. "You're closet brown." Naw man. Im hella white. White people beat their kids, this isn't new or unheard of. Like how is this all that different from the kids at school telling Darc_Requiem hes not really black because he doesn't talk like his peers? 

I had a friend about 15 years ago that this was a huge issue for, he was a nerdy black kid who loved to do Stop Motion Animation, and I would see this guy get tore up by his peers for not being "proper" black. 

Edited by RSG3