Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

11 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Heavy Arms had to be the most expensive ass Gundam on the show.  Dude would leave with 6 armies worth of ammunition and unload it all in 5 secs.

And then drop half the armorment on the ground and leave it behind. Great question where did he get all the hardware all the time? Lol. 

2 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

And then drop half the armorment on the ground and leave it behind. Great question where did he get all the hardware all the time? Lol. 

It's been so long since I watched that show that I can't even remember.  I know Heero had a hook up but I don't know who was Supplying Trowa.  I don't envy the dude who had to resupply him.

4 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@Deadly_RaverThere only ten PS4 games that don't work on PS5

only ten PS4 games, and NONE of the PS1, 2, or 3 games.  If they would at least put them in through the store then maybe I'll bite.  Make that blu-ray disk play my old FF7 and Einhander and I'll buy that system tonight.    I'm gonna wait a while and see what's up.  If it doesn't give up the goods, then I won't buy.

24 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

only ten PS4 games, and NONE of the PS1, 2, or 3 games.  If they would at least put them in through the store then maybe I'll bite.  Make that blu-ray disk play my old FF7 and Einhander and I'll buy that system tonight.    I'm gonna wait a while and see what's up.  If it doesn't give up the goods, then I won't buy.

You can just give up on that dream right now bro. 

It's also kind of silly to me that you'd want a shiny new $500 system just to play fucking FFVII.  Which, by the way, you can already do on every system under the sun including PS4 and 5. 🤣

Edited by M A R T I A N
2 minutes ago, M A R T I A N said:

It's also kind of silly to me that you'd want a shiny new $500 system just to play fucking FFXII.  Which, by the way, you can already do on every system under the sun including PS4 and 5. 🤣

FFXII is not FF7, it's FF12. Gosh.

I'm skipping PS5 just like I skipped PS4. PC just makes so much more sense than any console to me now, with the exception of 3DS New (I heard this was being discontinued) and possibly the Switch. Those systems have actual benefits over a PC (portability, and kids love the Switch).

5 minutes ago, Scanman said:

FFXII is not FF7, it's FF12. Gosh.

I'm skipping PS5 just like I skipped PS4. PC just makes so much more sense than any console to me now, with the exception of 3DS New (I heard this was being discontinued) and possibly the Switch. Those systems have actual benefits over a PC (portability, and kids love the Switch).

I don't know why tf I put an X there tbh 

16 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Dude is a grade A c--t in MBON too.

He literally has a move where he twirls around shooting bullets everywhere.

Trowa was my favorite pilot, but he piloted a pretty terrible mobile suit. If not for the built in plot armor of Gundam Wing (Gundanium alloy, which is really stupid) he'd probably have died really fast, since he liked to solo entire bases by just standing in the middle and blasting everything.

Sandrock was also a pretty bad suit, but Quatre had the Maganac Corps. to back him up, so it's weaknesses were covered. Quatre is also the most annoying pilot by far.

57 minutes ago, Scanman said:

This is looking to be the same case for me. I didn't buy an 8th generation console and it's looking like I might not buy a 9th gen either since they seem to be glorified PC's more or less.

58 minutes ago, DrLariat said:

I do go to therapy 

It helps

You and trumpstanner should seek help in this trying time

Breh who the fuck are you talking to?   You doing okay my guy?

Anyways my favorite mobile suit will always be the NZ-666 Kshatriya that my girl Marida uses in Unicorn.   Too bad it couldn't be controlled externally like the suit it was based off of, the Queen Mansa so she would't have had to die to that shit stain of a character. 

I love this custom built version that has the beam gatling guns from the novels

00d9e301cf1a7e894e8772cc5e0292f3.jpg

This thing is a beast and I am pretty sure if Marida Cruz had to handle the entire gundam squad from Wing in this bad boy she would single handily shit on them at the same time.   Then again Ple Two would probably beat them all as well and she is just a kid lol

Yeah they were not using her name or claiming that it was inspired by her likeness.

She should not be bothered from like liked a feeling of being violated or something. 

It's not a creative works like sketch or a character designed of her. To feel bad of it like if the company took from her without giving credit.

15 hours ago, M A R T I A N said:

It's also kind of silly to me that you'd want a shiny new $500 system just to play fucking FFVII.  Which, by the way, you can already do on every system under the sun including PS4 and 5. 🤣

I'm not playing the remake.  Fuck 'em.

The main thing is this.  Current gen ain't really putting out anything I care about, so I'd play more oldschool if for no other reason than Nostalgia.  I REALLY would've liked to have one system where I could at the very least play all or most of the games I already have from at the least one system.  Maybe that would hold me until the new system brings in a blockbuster or two.  I doubt it would've been that hard to add the software to their own systems, but if they dont' wanna do it, then I won't sweat it................

.................and they won't get my cash.  Nobody wins.

5 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

I REALLY would've liked to have one system where I could at the very least play all or most of the games I already have from at the least one system

someone smarter than me correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you could do everything pre PS2 (and even some PS2 stuff) on a raspberry pi 4. 

I wonder what I should eat for lunch. Japanese or Indian food?

They say 13 is actually a good number therefore today is a good day. 

I'm using my left hand to use the mouse today. The right hand got tired. 

Gill is colored like the Filipino flag. He's even dressed like a Filipino native. 

Edited by Thoth369
20 minutes ago, Thoth369 said:

I wonder what I should eat for lunch. Japanese or Indian food?

They say 13 is actually a good number therefore today is a good day. 

I'm using my left hand to use the mouse today. The right hand got tired. 

Gill is colored like the Filipino flag. 

It's probably gonna be okay.  Just don't try to get your freak on at Crystal Lake or..............

cf0CUvd.gif

29 minutes ago, scorp said:

christoph waltz nod GIF

lol seeing all those good actors in Alita battle angel being wasted for that drivel will always stain my soul. 

Even more so than fake fans talking about how good the movie was and how much it follows the og story XD......okay person who only watched the shitty ova's once and never read an actual chapter of the manga.  They be big mad when I start rockb spoiling the shit out of them, like it matters.

39 minutes ago, Angel said:

lol seeing all those good actors in Alita battle angel being wasted for that drivel will always stain my soul. 

Even more so than fake fans talking about how good the movie was and how much it follows the og story XD......okay person who only watched the shitty ova's once and never read an actual chapter of the manga.  They be big mad when I start rockb spoiling the shit out of them, like it matters.

The adaptation while not amazing was good enough and was interesting enough to me to look into the source material/manga. Which is ultimately what every adaptation hopes to accomplish, imo. 

Thanks to the piqued interest I’ve read almost all of Battle Angel thanks to Comixology Unlimited. 

Edited by iStu X