Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

It would be fun being like The Immortal Hulk. Smash the enemies with unlimited brute strength. I have actually seen people online develop superpowers by listening to superpower subliminals. 

Act, think, and feel that it happened for it to happen. I'm already there. I was born there.

Edited by Thoth369

It's fascinating when you see such an extreme combo of greediness + a general lack of shame... a certain dude I know... it's not even "safe" to bring up the topic of certain movies and shows that are on something like hbo max or disney +, whatever.... *why, you ask?* -----because he has the tendency to hit ya with the "could ya hook me up with that?" question....always ALWAYS looking for "da hookup" on seemingly anything.  I already knew where it was headed so I side-stepped that shit and just said "nah, I watched it during that free trial period of hbomax."  ...after making the "mistake" of bringing up a movie I checked out recently on there.  It's actually safe to speak about things on netflix though since the guy already has that subscription.

44 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

I anticipate D.C. is gonna get much worse with all these people fighting and not wearing masks

Like trumpers start shit 

And Find out

They 

Are 

Shit

Trumpers in no masks gather for their crybaby super spreader bs

Antifa people protest in masks

Edited by DrLariat
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

B..b..but protests don't spread Covid...??? 😂

Don't know where your head is at. But both groups out there causing bullshit

Support the racist crybabies. Support them? I would not call them peaceful protesters at all. 

But seeing the two weakboys disliking my posts it makes sense.

I mean the proud boys using the same punching techniques as btier

Sunday been good getting ready for costco and cutting my hair

Dogs going nuts

Edited by DrLariat

ANTIFA robbed an old man. One old guy got knocked out by them. How do you defend that shit? The MAGA people are not starting violence while ANTIFA are. 

You're the crybaby, dab00g since you are constantly bitching about Trump. You are severely butthurt which is a weak thing to be. Just because we don't agree doesn't always mean we are hurt. We are just disagreeing. 

Most Trump supporters are not racist. The minority of them are though. Assuming white people are rascist is rascist in itself and that's ANTIFA. If you have seen the videos you will see how rascist they are. That is hypocrisy. 

I can be a hypocrite, too, but I am at least aware of it and try to correct myself. 

Edited by Thoth369
32 minutes ago, DrLariat said:

Don't know where your head is at. But both groups out there causing bullshit.

Wait wait wait, did you "both sides" this? Call the naacp guys, we got a racist here🤣 [/joke]

I don't think you're aware of your bias and the fact that you aren't makes it hard to take what you're saying seriously. 

Edited by DoctaMario
7 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Take your meds

Such a weak comeback. Oh i am sorry. Is covid a hoax for you too?

Do they make something for your white fragility though?

Oh yeah stella rosa

I get it your bitch ass out here mad because "the libs won" and despite you not liking trump you hate that "libs won"

Now we got all these bitchass maga trumpers literally throwing temper tantrums in dc because trump lost. Not because of police brutality which blm was all about.

We see all these fucking crybabies united in their echo chamber crying that shit did not go their way.

These trumpers are repurposed hillary shills

And again the conservatives banking on being "manly" and beinf able to accept reallity

Out here crying worse than my one year old

Yeah so

Edited by DrLariat

Ohhh and I forgot to mention on that little mini-rant there... it extends to physical media with this person as well, back in the day before streaming became a thing...  example of how things will probably go with this person if he doesn't already have something:

"Hey, I finally checked out that Fright Night remake, dude... it was way better than I thought it would be!"

"huh... did you rent that or buy it?"

"I saw it on dvd in the cheap section at Walmart..."

"...would you mind letting me dub/copy that?"

Or anytime you make the mistake of mentioning you bought a 2nd copy of pretty much anything, the response is probably going to be.. "sooo...what are you going to do with the older one...?" and you can just sense that the next few words will be along the lines of "...could I have it?"

21 minutes ago, DrLariat said:

Such a weak comeback. Oh i am sorry. Is covid a hoax for you too?

Aaaand have another downvote, cuz I know it makes your teeth itch on some level. Basically that whole post you just made is why people voted for Trump though. 

LOL @ you thinking I care that Trump lost when I spent how long telling you retards in the politics thread I was independent and didn't like Trump either. There's a chuck D quote I like, "You can tell people who you are, and they still won't believe you."

If you're gonna continue on with this shit, do it by DM, I'm not trying to get banned for trying to talk sense into your monkey ass. 

Edited by DoctaMario
10 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Stuff like this hits different when you aren't responsible for mediating it,

deer popcorn GIF

You know it's fun to jump into the forray. But dumbassery on this big display. It is just hilarious. What sense is trying to be talked here though? All i see is dumb people agreeing on dumb shit.

Anyways sunday funday. I made pancakes for breakfast. Blackberry jam and irish butter. Just what i needed

How does megashock eat their pancakes

Doo doo butter not an option

Edited by DrLariat
4 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Just got an email from a grad student that he tested positive for COVID yesterday and we had direct contact on Friday. 

in the email he said he was experiencing mild symptoms on Friday that got progressively worse prompting him to get a test. 

what a fucking asshat. He shouldn’t of come to work if he had symptoms. 🤦🏻‍♀️

looks like I’m getting a test tomorrow 

Thats fucked man. Good luck man. Let us know how you’re doing

4 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

Dreamcast Fighters from Atomiwise

I found the best way to keep up with the Atomswave development for dreamcast is to follow smoke monster on Twitter.

He posting relevant links to the DC dev forums with the game downloads. 

It was mostly done by a forums user their named megavolt, but he taught a few other people how to do the code conversions as well.

And theses aren't even ports or emulation, they are native DC games now. Apparently the DC and the Atomswave use neatly identical dev kits, and the DC is closer to the Atomswave than they are to the naomi hardware. 

I hate to say depends on what you like but kinda. 2k2kUM has rollback now, AC+R is 3 bucks, think SF5 CE edition is 17 dollars, rev2 is cheap, KoF13 is cheap etc.

30th has decent netcode and you can catch games with MegaShockers pretty easily. SFxT is cheap and yiu can unlock all the DLC easily.

If none of that sounds good, we can still hook you up with Fightcade 2 stuff.

18 minutes ago, DarkGeneral said:

Steam is having a fight game sale, what would be a good pickup? I haven't played any of this generations new fighting games outside of Tekken 7 with some friends.

DBFZ, +R, Them's Fighting Herds, Cross Tag, Melty Blood (though you can just get this for free). Having a lot of fun with MK11, I know that's pretty cheap right now. 

It's a great time to jump back into Tekken too since the netcode just got an overhaul and a balance patch dropped. 

Man, mentioning melty blood takes me back. I miss playing Melty Blood. When I was around 18-20 I placed Actress Again hella. I ended up getting into it the same time as my room mates at the time because our Dreamcast broke and for whatever reason a replacement was super hard to find for the longest time. 

So we just nose to the grind stoned Melty Blood and ended up falling in love with the game. We’d legit have like 7-8 hour sessions on our days off.  Sometimes longer. We got other people into it too and would do 8 man round robins at our apartment. 

I was suuuuuper hype when our local arcade got a cab of it in but the buttons were configured incorrectly and the arcade employees wouldn’t fix it despite the massive amounts of complaining they got from people who played on it. 

Edited by iStu X
9 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I hate to say depends on what you like but kinda. 2k2kUM has rollback now, AC+R is 3 bucks, think SF5 CE edition is 17 dollars, rev2 is cheap, KoF13 is cheap etc.

30th has decent netcode and you can catch games with MegaShockers pretty easily. SFxT is cheap and yiu can unlock all the DLC easily.

If none of that sounds good, we can still hook you up with Fightcade 2 stuff.

I already own the KoF titles and unfortunately SNK playerpools is always low. I can probably get my fix by setting up Fightcade. +R and Rev being cheap looks good, i'll probably cop one of those. SF5 never looked particularly interesting to me but I might have to reconsider given the price. 

17 minutes ago, M A R T I A N said:

DBFZ, +R, Them's Fighting Herds, Cross Tag, Melty Blood (though you can just get this for free). Having a lot of fun with MK11, I know that's pretty cheap right now. 

It's a great time to jump back into Tekken too since the netcode just got an overhaul and a balance patch dropped. 

Do you have any experience with Under Night or Granblue?  I'm  not into anime fighters but I'm up for giving shit a chance if it's on sale. Tekken is a nogo for me now that I'm not being over to my friends house to play casually with friends.

55 minutes ago, DarkGeneral said:

I already own the KoF titles and unfortunately SNK playerpools is always low. I can probably get my fix by setting up Fightcade. +R and Rev being cheap looks good, i'll probably cop one of those. SF5 never looked particularly interesting to me but I might have to reconsider given the price. 

Do you have any experience with Under Night or Granblue?  I'm  not into anime fighters but I'm up for giving shit a chance if it's on sale. Tekken is a nogo for me now that I'm not being over to my friends house to play casually with friends.

Under Night is great. I used to play the hell out of it before DBFZ dropped. The cast is incredibly unique and doing combos in that game feels damn good.

Granblue is awesome too, but I feel I got bored with it pretty quickly since it's just such a simple game. The new characters would've gotten me back into it probably but, Arcsys expects you to shell out $80 for the "get all the characters" Edition and then another $50 for the second set of characters.

Dudes must be high. 

9 hours ago, hanzohattori12 said:

This was worse: *vid

AHA, mannn this is such delicious gold...  I forgot this show even existed until now.  I'm glad they will be highlighting more episodes of this classic in "cringe-tv" material there.  It's the main reason I subscribed to their channel, actually.  This one serves as yet another reminder to men---that if she "settled down" with you...the key-word there, sadly... is "settled".  

The show isn't even that old, if I recall... I'm sure it was after the "daytime talk" era....*quick internet research says*---yep, first episode was 2008.  

edit--oh and of course the motive on a show like that isn't just money... this was in the time of reality/talk tv still being soooo hot that people were willing to do nearly anything if it meant a chance at getting their 15 minutes of fame they could milk as much as possible

edit 2--big guy brings up a good point; why would the dude even agree to go on the show in the first place?  *assuming it's all real, of course... perhaps he's fishing for 15 minutes of fame too, as odd as that sounds.

Edited by MillionX