Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

People can change. 

Trump is not even worried. He set them up. He allowed them to "win" so that he can prove that they really lost in court. By doing so, they will totally be exposed for the whole world to see. They are actually being arrested now. All of them will be in jail soon. 

Trump is an Ascended Master. A normal human cannot beat him. 

Edited by Thoth369

There is a reason why Trump is so confident in winning because he was the real winner. The brain can be tricked with seemingly "true" facts, but the heart and gut cannot fooled. 

If you are capable of sensing light and dark energy, you will sense that Trump is telling the Truth while hiding much meaning in his tweets. 

You brain people can only see so far. 

Spoiler

It's a sting operation by Trump to catch them all. 

There is a reason why MSM is so against Trump. Please notice the patterns. Especially the patterns of censorship and denials of MSM. There is a conspiracy against him. If you don't see these patterns as suspicious, well, too bad, since I can't make anybody see anything.

One good thing about the brain is that it sees patterns. When you combine pattern recognition and intuition, you will have very high intelligence.  

Only fools will disregard conspiracies totally without looking into them as true or not. 

True discernment is in the heart and gut. 

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/12/q-anon-is-trump-operating-on-multiple-timelines-is-this-the-true-meaning-of-4d-chess/?fbclid=IwAR2HlZFn2060W6KYDGSK0hzHexZunLCRgLklsKlApL8LknBBjq81GkuJPR4

Edited by Thoth369
spoilered for dumb shit no one wants to see but kept for posterity
On 11/11/2020 at 2:08 PM, Deadly_Raver said:

"Goth Hospital"?  "Droopy balls"?  "Kevin James"? 

You know, I'm really rethinking this lockdown thing.  There are some people who definitely shouldn't be allowed to run loose on the streets.

Florida got boats!!! 🤣

On 11/11/2020 at 2:03 PM, Hawkingbird said:

@Volt

Didn't this asshole catch covid? Why the fuck is he still acting like this? 

Because, sadly, he didn't get scared enough. Also, he's a whole ass bitch, so he gotta pose as a macho so people don't notice.

Edit: Unrelated, but lol.

Edited by Volt
2 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

I don't think a ban is necessary if they just chilled the fuck out and talked about Street fighter and pineapple on pizza like everyone else. 

I believe you're overestimating BTier's mental capabilities.

You can tell him 48493020 times to STFU, but eventually (sooner rather than later), he'll go back to his usual banter.

So why even deal with that?

5 minutes ago, Angel said:

Sorry guys I gave him a short ban I think lol, Bchan wants me to make nice and not just obliterate people just yet but yeah this dude about to get kicked out of here pretty soon.

He was already warned, so sending him to the shadow realm for doing the same stuff is fair game. It's not like you'd be hitting people with drive-bys all of a sudden. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

My man about to be trapped in the internet's phantom zone. 

the bison bin

9 minutes ago, Volt said:

He was already warned, so sending him to the shadow realm for doing the same stuff is fair game. It's not like you'd be hitting people with drive-bys all of a sudden. 🤷‍♂️

Just following the big man in charge.   Who knows bchan might come back in here and just nuke his ass but he wanted me to take it easy.   Which is fine with me.    Btier just giving me a chance to do my job and work through the steps.   

30 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

I would personally dig out another landfill and then proceed to hunt down each and every copy of that abomination and bury it.  Fuck the money.  I do this for the people.

I mentioned this on the other site, I did the first Divine Beast from the Gerudo Valley, then got the Master Sword, Hylian Shield and vanquished Ganon. I keep saying that I am gonna go back and play it proper, but other things have kept my interest. 

Now with this PS5, I have a reason to go through and play Horizon: Zero Dawn again. 

30 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I mentioned this on the other site, I did the first Divine Beast from the Gerudo Valley, then got the Master Sword, Hylian Shield and vanquished Ganon. I keep saying that I am gonna go back and play it proper, but other things have kept my interest. 

Now with this PS5, I have a reason to go through and play Horizon: Zero Dawn again. 

you got the PS5? 

ysCUYIJ.gif

I definitely won't be jumping on the first round, but I ain't hatin' on anybody who did.  As luck would have it, I found out that one of the few games I play, that being Warframe, will make the jump to PS5.  If DCUO makes the jump or if I see enough good stuff arrive over there, I'll jump.

...............GOOD THINGS LIKE FUCKIN BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY FOR ALL DISK GAMES!! DO YOU HEAR ME  SONY!?!?!?!??! DO THE DAMN THING!!!

15 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

you got the PS5? 

ysCUYIJ.gif

I definitely won't be jumping on the first round, but I ain't hatin' on anybody who did.  As luck would have it, I found out that one of the few games I play, that being Warframe, will make the jump to PS5.  If DCUO makes the jump or if I see enough good stuff arrive over there, I'll jump.

...............GOOD THINGS LIKE FUCKIN BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY FOR ALL DISK GAMES!! DO YOU HEAR ME  SONY!?!?!?!??! DO THE DAMN THING!!!

I can't remember exactly when I got my PS4, but it was an earlier build. The only console that I had fail on me was the fat PS3. I bought it with MGS4. I'll post my thoughts on the console later tonight. One of my co-workers gave me a heads up to use a network cable for the transfer as it's significantly faster. 

Lets hope I don't get hit with the early adopter tax. 

21 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Um...PS5 does this. Its Back Supports 99% of the PS4 library, according to Sony anyway. Testing so far has shown this to not only be true, but that it also has performance enhancements for said back titles. 

1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Probably PS5. Ubisoft pulled their listings down. They don't know their elbows from their assholes.

Double post because i cant figure out how to delete a quote. Oh well. 

Anyway Ubisoft has had one hell of a year. The fuck happened over there? Even Michele Ancel got got.