Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8936277/Bolsonaro-tells-Brazil-not-deal-pandemic-like-fags.html

Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro came under fire on Tuesday for telling people not to deal with Covid-19 like 'a country of f*gs', in his latest controversial outburst about the pandemic. 

Bolsonaro used the offensive term for gay people while complaining that 'all anyone talks about these days is the pandemic... we need to stop that'. 

'I regret the deaths. I really do. But we're all going to die someday. There's no use fleeing reality. We have to stop being a country of f*gs... we have to face up to it and fight. I hate this f****t stuff,' he said in a speech at the presidential palace.   

Bolsonaro, who has repeatedly downplayed the virus despite the 5.7million infections and 163,000 deaths which it has caused in Brazil, also caused a separate row by gloating over the suspension of Chinese vaccine trials in Brazil. 

With nonsense like that happening in the real world, pretending 4chan is the worst place ever is just pearl clutching.

35 minutes ago, Sonero said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8936277/Bolsonaro-tells-Brazil-not-deal-pandemic-like-fags.html

Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro came under fire on Tuesday for telling people not to deal with Covid-19 like 'a country of f*gs', in his latest controversial outburst about the pandemic. 

Bolsonaro used the offensive term for gay people while complaining that 'all anyone talks about these days is the pandemic... we need to stop that'. 

'I regret the deaths. I really do. But we're all going to die someday. There's no use fleeing reality. We have to stop being a country of f*gs... we have to face up to it and fight. I hate this f****t stuff,' he said in a speech at the presidential palace.   

Bolsonaro, who has repeatedly downplayed the virus despite the 5.7million infections and 163,000 deaths which it has caused in Brazil, also caused a separate row by gloating over the suspension of Chinese vaccine trials in Brazil. 

With nonsense like that happening in the real world, pretending 4chan is the worst place ever is just pearl clutching.

This dude sounds like he needs Karma to clap his cheeks.

Well, Shazam wasn't as bad as I was thinking it would be... one thing though---the fat kid who got to be a buff superhero for a while...imagine how terribly depressing it must have been when he went back to being a morbidly obese kid.  Why would you ever change back?  

Also it was a pleasant surprise seeing Meagan Goode in there... and Grace Fulton (she was Billy's older sister who was hoping to get into college; and yep she's legal; I checked 😄) is quite nice on the eyes too.  

*surprising to see that the kid who starred in this is a "regular American" as Archie Bunker might say... because Hollywood casting directors have been firmly attached to the nutsack of New Zealand, Australia and England for the past several years.... if I was a struggling actor I'd just pretend to be from one of those places and instantly start getting work.

Young Justice -- I've also been checking season 3 on this since it's on hbomax now... so far it has been a bit stale, surprisingly. 

edit---damnnn the next episode of Death Battle is just... "Red vs. Blue" (like the Halo Spartan Red vs. Blue)?  👎 laaaaammmmeeee

Edited by MillionX
15 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

@hanzohattori12got pushed to the edge

Spoiler

I need that shirt, shit is too true, breh was hella heated when dude said he wasn't working with nothing.   That is the single cause of a lot of the worlds issues.

@Sonero Yeah that shit is pitiful.   Funny thing is these fools really be thinking we believe them when they have never posted evidence of all their bogus claims. 

12 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

"You are only broke when you have no money."

Who said that? It's all a mind set. Billionaires are billionaires because of their mind set. But it takes time and determination to become rich like that unless you are born in a rich family. But rich people have rich mind sets which is how they stay rich. There are many people out there that came from nothing to something Awesome by simply changing their minds. 

Edited by Thoth369

MegaShock Commercials:

1) Sonichuman and  Mrs. Sonichuman in bed.....

Mrs S:  You're too slow....

Sonichuman:  I can live with that!

Try Hanzo's Holistic Rings! Good for helping you get ALL the rings in the Bonus stage..

2)(on skyscraper roof)

Dangerous J: I'm a shy nerd who who only has fun with Transformers, but after I drink a coke Zero (Camera zooms in on Black/red Can as tab is pulled)

I GOT THE EXAGGERATED SWAGGER OF A BLACK TEEN!   (dives off roof and rotates body to look at camera then lands perfectly on feet)

Later:.....

Dangerous J:Hey gurl You wanna eat some collard greens and shoot guns sideways?

Black girl: Hell yea squigga, Then you can make the BOOTY GO WHACK! after

DangerousJ:  Together tastes better

Edited by DangerousJ
On 11/11/2020 at 5:27 PM, axeman61 said:

No, no death penalty. That fucker deserves to rot in the belly of a large, carnivorous animal until he dies.

Fixed that for ya.

EDIT:  Finally watched the vid and hell naw. 

Somebody gonna get THAT mad because she didn't fix him breakfast that he killed three people?  Seriously?  He got no bail on that one so he's about to go from having a girlfriend.........to *BEING* one. 

BTW, I've never been to Jail myself, but I've been told that the breakfast is much worse on the inside than it is on the outside.  He's about to know that for the rest of his life.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
23 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Fixed that for ya.

EDIT:  Finally watched the vid and hell naw. 

Somebody gonna get THAT mad because she didn't fix him breakfast that he killed three people?  Seriously?  He got no bail on that one so he's about to go from having a girlfriend.........to *BEING* one. 

BTW, I've never been to Jail myself, but I've been told that the breakfast is much worse on the inside than it is on the outside.  He's about to know that for the rest of his life.

Jeez nobody cares about your homoerotic jail slash fuck outta here like a baseless trump stop the steal fraud claim in court

1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

No, no death penalty. That fucker deserves to rot in prison until he dies.

It's the same reason I'm not really in favor of death penalty either... just because I consider the "life in prison; no parole" to be a much worse fate... I'd like to see the results of a national or even worldwide poll on this, actually... do people generally think "life; no parole" is worse than death?  It would be interesting to know that for sure.  I tend to doubt that I'm on the same page with most people on various things like this.

(*like the "solitary confinement" thing---most people I know always would say that would be the worst thing and they'd go crazy... I've always thought it would be the preferable situation if I was facing prison time; I realize that this is most likely because I just don't crave social interaction like most people apparently do....and besides; solitary confinement would also mean you don't have any unfortunate interactions with Mr. "Salad-Toss Man" who's waiting for you to drop the damn soap....so you get to avoid being a rape victim; how is this such a horrible thing?  It does annoy me a bit that most will continue to project their mindset/opinion about the thing on to you like "Nah, everyone would go crazy in solitary after a while."  Nah.  I'd miss my technology/games more than any dumbass human interaction....if anything would drive me off the deep end eventually it would be THAT.....

...went off on a tangent there but that's just me; *since* this is apparently the worst thing in the world for 99% of the human species, then yeah... regular "life with no parole...in 'gen population'" would be what I sentence most people too, for the especially serious crimes...then every day for the rest of life they have to worry about Mr. Toss Salad Man.... or Miss Toss Salad-Woman....which is another thing; I'd make sure women actually get the same kind of convictions/punishment if I was running things in the justice system.  It's disgusting that they are a category of people that get away with little to no punishment for everything up to and including murder, most of the time.)

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, DrLariat said:

Jeez nobody cares about your homoerotic jail slash fuck outta here like a baseless trump stop the steal fraud claim in court

............And ignored.  I'm shocked............pun intended...............you made it this far.   I personally don't want MisterBee's place turning into the same shithole we just left, so I'll end the back and forth right here.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

After the news of Miley Cyrus making a rock album, another pop star says she also wants to make a rock album 🤔

Pop star Halsey has voiced an urgent desire to make a rock album sooner rather than later in a recent interview.

"I do really want to, but it needs to come naturally," Halsey responded.

"I've never sat down before and been like, 'Okay, I want to make this type of album,'" she continued. "The album kind of makes itself. When that time comes, it'll happen on its own. I definitely need to do it eventually though, because I'm starting to age out of being angsty and punk."

https://www.vogue.com/article/halsey-debut-poetry-book

43 minutes ago, Thoth369 said:

When you commit something really terrible and you die you go to your next life much more quickly for punishment. Staying in jail for a long time will give them time to turn around which might lead them to saving themselves.

There's no redemption for premeditated murder of a mother and her daughters over refusing to cook. If there is a God, there better not be any room in heaven for this dude. 

Just now, BB_Hoody said:

There's no redemption for premeditated murder of a mother and her daughters over refusing to cook. If there is a God, there better not be any room in heaven for this dude. 

Yeah, what he did is very bad. If it's bad enough, you are just going to go to Hell. No escape.

So, I checked out the other one just now; also on hbomax at the moment --- Lost Boys: The Thirst.  This was the 3rd Lost Boys film.  Once again I'm surprised by how much fun I had watching this.  There's some good action here, good kill-scenes, and even a twist at the end...actually there's another revelation right in the epilogue.  That final fight/action sequence was GOLD, man... I loved every minute of it, especially the way he managed to kill the last vampire.  There should've been a video game based on this world, featuring the Frog Bros. as the main player-characters. (though of course I'd prefer to play as a vamp character)

The Eye-candy Report:  GOOD stuff here, with that fine ass woman writer that hires Edward Frog; on top of looking good (has a similar look to Elizabeth Hurley...actually here she is; Tanit Phoenix...) she also has a sexy accent.   There's a good gratuitous scene of her in bra/panties early in the film, and another scene of her in a bikini later.  There's also a very cute girl named "Zoe" from the comic book shop that is friends with Edgar (*and she seems to have a thing for him, tho of course he doesn't seem to notice this, tragically.)  She also wears some short skirts----also there's other miscellaneous hot girls sprinkled here and there as random, usually 1-scene characters.

12 hours ago, DrLariat said:

Sir, I need you to step out of the car and walk along this white line on the pavement. 

Then I need you to come back to the precinct with me, sober up, and go home so you can take another crack at this post. 

Edited by M A R T I A N
7 minutes ago, M A R T I A N said:

You are the literal last person that should be saying this. 

I have actually improved a lot. I do still have my insecurities. I have done much work on healing myself. I hardly attack people anymore or at all. I don't get bothered as much as well. I don't think I am at Million's level of untrollable, but I am working on it. 

Edited by Thoth369
3 minutes ago, Thoth369 said:

I have actually improved a lot. I do still have my insecurities. I have done much work on healing myself. I hardly attack people anymore or at all.  

I just find that specific criticism pretty peculiar coming from a guy who refuses to drop a very lame schtick for... What, close to 10 years now? 

Hiding behind fake personalities is usually a trait of insecurity... Or insanity... Or both. 🤔

3 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

That's not how Christianity works my dude.  Long as he repents and asks for forgiveness (truly) then the pearly gates will open for his dumb ass. 

Edited by RSG3