Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

I stand with Maxx on this furry abuse nonsense.

#FurrifyMegaShockAgainstModAbuse

lol the amount of naruto x furry artwork out there is hilarious.   Fur sure a LOT of overlap going on there.   

Still laughing at this clown claiming that narutards just vanished out of thin air.    Like they did all get vaporized in their final stand against the evil forces that were coming out of area 51?      I can't spit without hitting one of them on facepage.  

16 minutes ago, Angel said:

lol the amount of naruto x furry artwork out there is hilarious.   Fur sure a LOT of overlap going on there.   

Still laughing at this clown claiming that narutards just vanished out of then air.    Like they did all get vaporized in their final stand against the evil forces that were coming out of area 51?      I can't spit without hitting one of them on facepage.  

Nigga how am I the clown? You out here finding fuckin furry content. No they fuckin grew up dumbass. The naruto fans in 03 have grown up and aignt following the series like that. 

Unlike you it's literally a job of mine to look at what's popular in anime/Manga stuff and keep an eye on it. You are fucking stupid if you think naruto is remotely close to the popularity it had in 04-10

Would be nice if any of that had anything at all to do with your dumb claim that being a narutard some how became out of fashion.   No one more  than me wishes that were true since I am sick of seeing them online with their shit taste and terrible opinions.   All they do is jump on the next trash shonen show for a few episodes like they did with God of High School and then go back to slobbering over itachi's cock and making weirdo sakura hate post.   This last year taught me they are the single worst anime fandom ever created.

4 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Naruto fandom is responsible for 98.3% of all anime music videos featuring Linkin Park.

Lies dragon ball still exists 😂

12 minutes ago, Angel said:

Would be nice if any of that had anything at all to do with your dumb claim that being a narutard some how became out of fashion.   No one more  than me wishes that were true since I am sick of seeing them online with their shit taste and terrible opinions.   All they do is jump on the next trash shonen show for a few episodes like they did with God of High School and then go back to slobbering over itachi's cock and making weirdo sakura hate post.   This last year taught me they are the single worst anime fandom ever created.

It is. Just because you see it online doesn't mean it's not out of fashion. Boruto isn't top in sales. It's not big at cons. Just because you go to weeb forums and see it doesn't mean that represents the community. They are just the loudest. Again the Mangas just aren't as popular as they were in the past. Nothing you've said proves otherwise outside of complaint about forum people. 

Facebook is a weeb forum?......hrm.   facts are anime as a whole has been inundated with trash casuals and most of them are naruto fans.   Naruto fans that only watched 60% of the show they constantly sperg on about and have never read the manga.   

Now I am not saying all shitty shonen casuals are narutards but a good percentage of them are.    Reminds me of how the comic fandom is filled to the brim with these cinematic universe only ppl these days.  Seeing them join these groups to argue about power levels/death battle shit is the most hilariously pathetic thing I have witnessed

edit:   I wonder why this guy thinks narutards of all ppl actually read manga?   Or read at all?   They just watch their shitty dubs like the casuals that they are and sperg out while poking each other in the butthole like their favorite Chris farley shinobi's

9 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I dunno why it matters if you read Manga or not. Like why is this so damn inportant? I rarely read Manga of shows I watch, I read Manga to shit that doesn't have a show. 

It really shouldn't,  if you just like something casually then all that should matter is if you like it or not.   You don't have to be a super fan.    That problem lies when you pretend to be this big fan on go out of your way to belittle and discourage actual hardcore fans for whatever weird reasons these ppl have. 

Like not sure if I brought it up but I still cringe at this kid arguing for hours with ppl about hxh and how he thought gon caring for kite at all was dumb since he had "just met him".   But when I pointed out that Kite was in chapter 1, and the first episode of the og anime, dude got hella pissed and called me an elitist.   Like breh you are the weirdo over here trying to talk from a position of knowledgeable authority when you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Kinda like how these shonen only weirdos always claiming that female fans don't exist when there are two entire genres devoted to them.    Or how they are always trying to give ppl shit test that only involve their shitty casual dragon ball and naruto knowledge and claim that knowing about said shows is the "basics" of being a real anime fan.    Like everyone started off like them watching toonami or whatever and streaming their shitty clips off of youtube.   Their mentality is that their way is the only way.   Don't get me started on the goofy ass dudes claiming that megan the stallion isn't a real anime fan and is somehow trying to use "anime clout" to increase her fandom lol......when it has been shown that she was a super nerdy weeb in high school.     These ppl always accusing ppl of doing the shit they do with their fraudulent sellout asses.  They like them dudes in cod that cry about you camping or using a gun when they doing the same shit  XD

edit:  @Red Rock Candy chill out with that stuff breh.  

Ordered a new cube last week, finally got to try it out today and maaaan does the Banderas gif apply! It's so fast and easy to manipulate compared to the official Rubik's brand (which I've come to find out are about the worst cubes on the market and pretty expensive for what they are) I have. Solved it a couple times waiting tracks to mix down today and it feels like the difference between a shitty starter guitar and a nice one. 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I dunno why it matters if you read Manga or not. Like why is this so damn inportant? I rarely read Manga of shows I watch, I read Manga to shit that doesn't have a show. 

We're talking about the popularity of something. This is just one tool you can use to gauge it by going on the sales. You can also look at the popularity of animes by different polls. It wasn't was the only thing I mentioned on how I viewed the popularity of the product. 

1 hour ago, Deadly_Raver said:

nobody thinks you're cool.  fuck off.

The fuck kind of response is this chief? The fuck does cool have to do with anything. 

Don't be salty because you can't follow a simple conversation and think anyone gives a shit about wether you would shop in Gamestop or not. No one fucking cares.  

Try to respond to the actual conversation next time fuck nugget. 

I'm a 35 year old dork who loves Trek and considers Zelda his LOTRs. I'm hype I just unlocked Fish Waifu in AOC. No shit in not cool. 

Jion Wansu lookin ass. 

Edited by RSG3
17 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

The fuck kind of response is this chief? The fuck does cool have to do with anything. 

Don't be salty because you can't follow a simple conversation and think anyone gives a shit about wether you would shop in Gamestop or not. No one fucking cares.  

Try to respond to the actual conversation next fuck nugget. 

I'm a 35 year old dork who loves Trek and considers Zelda his LOTRs. I'm hype I just unlocked Fish Waifu in AOC. No shit in not cool. 

Jion Wansu lookin ass. 

are you the kind of person who keeps on spewing stuff on the keyboard to get a response?  Serious question.

24 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

nothing I said required your edgelord answer.  If you've got some sort of problem with something I said, speak now.

Ah so you get to tell me to fuck off and I just gotta lay down and let you huh?

Not gonna happen chief. I told you exactly what my problem was in the post you brushed off because you aren't actually capable of self reflection. Instead you wave it off and call it edgelord shit when you're the one who told me to fuck off and that no one thought I was cool like being cool matters. You're the fucking edge lord bro. Giving a shit about being cool and shit. Aren't you in your 40s dude? 

You started this. Don't fucking cry because you can't handle the fallout from your own bullshit. 

Edited by RSG3

How you start shit with someone over a 2 day old post and then put them on ignore?

Just rampant fuckery going on today.   Snitching, bitching, and straight up kitsching.

Edit:  holy fuck that avatar is killing me.  Who is paying you to rock that shit?     That mlp dude?  Is he on here?   Cause if he is he getting yeeted into the sun

SentryVoidSun_4925.jpg