Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

2 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Avi’s are so good here. Makes me feel pretty and makes me think all y’all are pretty too 🙃

Dude I missed fighting game gifs so HORD.

I remember having this Yama gif a long time ago... And now it's back baby.

Coupled with the MvC1 cliffs background, this site is so easy on the eyes lol

AND the animated profile wallpaper option is super sick too.

Edited by odin
3 hours ago, Sonero said:

Alright, 

Look that dude likely got me banned from the FB MvC2 group (which I was going to have to quit because of him). If you want screenshots showing that:

1) He sent the first PM.

2) He would continuen the convo after days of me not replying.

3) He said what I characterized as best I could and,

4) I didn't initiate the convo on the night he sent me that foul stuff,

I have them. I seriously just want tk be left alone. If I have to quit this place too, I'll quit it. That dudr loves putting on airs and doesnt ever act like he fucked up.

I made the mistake of contacting him back in February/March. I wanted to ask him some MvC2 stuff. Figured it would just be a way of reconnecting after all the election thread drama. I was over it, still over it, he isnt. The convo quickly turned about that too.

I dont think the guy is all there. He just wants SRK. He can have it all. I dont trust that level of crazy.

This was the nuttiest game of mafia ever

But honestly srk gd passed. We are all mostly middle aged dudes who geek out over some cool/lame stuff online.

SrK was like anime club

Edited by DrLariat
5 minutes ago, DrLariat said:

This was the nuttiest game of mafia ever

The nutty part is him claiming I threatened him. I never did. I have screenshots of all our convos where you can see I never did. At no point did I mention him in the Lounge either. I only @ed d3v the whole time.

I'll drop it after this...just kinda shook. This dude is a lying piece of shit. Completely mischaracterized everything, lie about the rest and then somehow got d3v to go with it. w/e. Guess they could fabricate evidence if they wanted. But I have screens of discord and the one PM thread that shows I didn't threaten him so  is what it is.

Those two ended up murdering SRK something fierce.

13 minutes ago, Scanman said:

As long as the wiki sticks around, I'm happy to split my time between here and SRK General.

Let's see how things shake out.

You mean the SRK Wiki?

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit concerned about it. Does anyone have a backup in case the Cannons pull the plug on SRK?

18 minutes ago, Volt said:

You mean the SRK Wiki?

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit concerned about it. Does anyone have a backup in case the Cannons pull the plug on SRK?

AFAIK the wiki will be fine, I talk with Preppy about it frequently and they're (Preppy + the Canon's) trying to overhaul it currently.

So that's actually some good news because Wiz didn't do shit from fuck to maintain it.

2 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Yeah, its crazy how much big avatars make a differece.

Which is HILARIOUS because it was one of the quality of life things asked for the most when hoping SRK was saved.

Lot of good that did.

I still remember how hype I got when we were told gif AVs were going to be a thing in Discourse.

That whole platform is some bullshit.

Time Machine go Brooooooooooooooooom.

Also @OPTIMUS124 don't fall for Preppy's nonsense. Him "admitting he was wrong" is his ploy to still stick around SRK. He doesn't understand anything. Dude said some of the foulest things ever said in SRK, then got the admin to ban me over it.

Never thought twice about how much he messed up until people left. You're smarter than that, homeboy.

3 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Time Machine go Brooooooooooooooooom.

Also @OPTIMUS124 don't fall for Preppy's nonsense. Him "admitting he was wrong" is his ploy to still stick around SRK. He doesn't understand anything. Dude said some of the foulest things ever said in SRK, then got the admin to ban me over it.

Never thought twice about how much he messed up until people left. You're smarter than that, homeboy.

Oh I got that. It's like the apology once you got caught. He's now aware that he's gonna be talking to himself in the forums. He can have it. Wrong is wrong. 

You are in fact a much better man than I am. I'd have aired him out and then posted:

1335298036781_3013300.png

2 hours ago, misterBee said:

No offerings required.

In the future though if people want the ability to upload images instead of link them and some other things I might need donations to offset server costs.  I'm not thinking about any of that just yet though.  Gotta get through this week and finish the software update first!

Btw if you want to @ someone make sure you click their name from the list that appears when you type the @ symbol.  It should turn into a link -- that's how you know the summoning spell has worked.

As long as the investments get worthwhile returns I don’t think anyone here would have an issue with paying a monthly or yearly subscription. 

I know I wouldn’t be against it. I can’t  speak for everyone but bringing premium back in some form was always asked for on $RK. 

Edited by iStu X