Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

18 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

I found out that Hinge app has a lot of fat ugly girls. I saw it on the internet and tried to DL it thinking of some of my friends here. It's the tinder for fat girls.

This schtick isn't tired for you already? Cmon man I know you gotta have something else you can throw at us. I believe in you. But do you believe in yourself?

Edited by BB_Hoody
28 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

I found out that Hinge app has a lot of fat ugly girls. I saw it on the internet and tried to DL it

I'm fucking proud of you, man! Acceptance is a huge step for you. Knowing what type of women will date you and taking action to get with those fatties is going to go a long way for you to break your nasty masturbation habit.  We are all here to support you, brother. One day at a time!

Edited by Chadouken

Valero Energy Slams California in Response to Price Fixing Accusations: ‘Hostile Environment’ for Refining 🤯

Valero-640x480.jpg

Oil and gas company Valero Energy slammed Democrat-controlled California as a “hostile regulatory environment for refining” after the state’s Energy Commission accused them of price fixing.

On Wednesday, California Energy Commission (CEC) Chair David Hochschild wrote a public letter to five oil refiners — Chevron, Marathon Petroleum, PBF Energy, Phillips 66, and Valero — demanding answers as to why gasoline prices were soaring. The agency had previously addressed the same companies on September 30 regarding the same matter.

Hochschild stated the sudden price increases for gasoline were “unacceptable” and that they placed “an undue high burden on California families and businesses.”

The chairman wrote:

Over the course of 10 days, oil companies increased gas prices by a record 86 cents per gallon. At the end of August, crude oil prices were roughly $100 per barrel, and the average gas price in California was $5.06. Now, even though the price of oil has decreased to $90 per barrel, today the average gas price at the pump has surged to $6.43.

Hochschild then accused the oil executives of price gouging, citing past examples of smaller fuel price hikes that were deemed “illegal price-fixing” by the California Department of Justice.

“[R]efinery maintenance alone — especially prescheduled maintenance — cannot explain a sudden $1.54 increase in what refineries charge for every gallon of gas Californians buy,” Hochschild wrote. He then declared his agency “will use every tool at its disposal to get answers” on why prices have suddenly increased.

Two days later, Scott N. Folwarkow, Valero’s Vice President of State Government Affairs, responded with a rebuke of the CEC’s accusation of price fixing.

The Valero executive noted that while its refinery does have a planned maintenance operation, it has made arrangements to keep the facility running as close to full rate as possible. He also stated that post-Covid demand has grown and that supply is limited.

Folwarkow then hammered California’s environmental and energy policy, noting its regulations are a significant reason why fuel prices are so high.

He wrote:

For Valero, California is the most expensive operating environment in the country and a very hostile regulatory environment for refining. California policy makers have knowingly adopted policies with the expressed intent of eliminating the refinery sector. California requires refiners to pay very high carbon cap and trade fees and burdened gasoline with cost of the low carbon fuel standards. With the backdrop of these policies, not surprisingly, California has seen refineries completely close or shut down major units. When you shut down refinery operations, you limit the resilience of the supply chain. [Emphasis Added]

Folwarkow also accused the Golden State of being the “most challenging market to serve” in the U.S., citing that its aggressive environmental policy makes it “difficult to increase refining capacity.”

Brutal response by Valero:

https://efiling.energy.ca.gov/GetDocument.aspx?tn=246387&DocumentContentId=80585

Phillips 66 letter:

https://efiling.energy.ca.gov/GetDocument.aspx?tn=246428&DocumentContentId=80631

Chevron:

https://efiling.energy.ca.gov/GetDocument.aspx?tn=246429&DocumentContentId=80632

Matathon:

https://efiling.energy.ca.gov/GetDocument.aspx?tn=246430&DocumentContentId=80633

Edited by AriesWarlock

Bruh this 50 Cent bitch ass son drama gets funnier. Up until he was 10 years old, 50 was paying 25,000 dollars a month. His mom wanted more, took 50 to court, and the judge reduced it to $6,700 a month. So she, in her greed, got $400,000 a year cut down to $80,400 a year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Side note: Wait, so that would mean she would have gotten like 4 million by the time he was 10. 🤔

Edited by Darc_Requiem
50 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Bruh this 50 Cent bitch ass son drama gets funnier. Up until he was 10 years old, 50 was paying 25,000 dollars a month. His mom wanted more, took 50 to court, and the judge reduced it to $6,700 a month. So she, in her greed, got $400,000 a year cut down to $80,400 a year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Side note: Wait, so that would mean she would have gotten like 4 million by the time he was 10. 🤔

Sounds like moms didn't put a damn thing away for him. No stock portfolio, no trust, no house, nothing. Smh

59 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Some peeps sadly are doomed to never save/invest/think ahead. She played herself. 

1 hour ago, VirginDefiler said:

angela lansbury was in my fav horror movie, the picture of dorian gray. that story by oscar wilde.

dorian gray, is about the monster you cant see. the monster on the inside of people. not on the outside. thats why its the scariest movie ive ever seen. if u never seen the movie u should. 

It's one of my favorite books. 100% recommend anything by Wilde. A man well ahead of his time.

7 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

There were also rumors that his ex was lighting the house she was staying in with candles because she couldn't/wouldn't pay the electric bill and burned the house down.  I don't know if I ever saw anything that confirmed it one way or the other but it would totally be on brand for this bitch to be that stupid.  I bet after all this bullshit 50 got himself a vasectomy, BET IT!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1023148/Rapper-50-Cents-1-2-million-home-burns-suspicious-fire.html

Edited by J-ride
8 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-gabbard-speaks-out-leaving-woke-democratic-party-loyalty-country-not-caucus

MillonX, 

Your girl may be making more appearances on FOX News now

Off-topic, but I hate how Republicans are slowly co-opting "free thinker" to mean "peddling stupid republican bullshit". All the "free thinkers" seem to tilt that way lately. I read that whole article and still can't parse what the fuck she's even talking about.

It stretches even further past color lines too. Everytime some black celebrity is described or describes themselves as a "free thinker", they're on some dumb shit like cooning or anti-vaxxing. Kanye West is a free thinker. Kyrie Irving is a free thinker. It's so stupid.

I have never seen so many dog whistles blown at the same time as there are in the first few sentences of Gabbard's statement on leaving the Dems, lol.

I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal [Jews] of warmongers [Ukraine supporters] driven by cowardly wokeness [Great Replacement Theory], who divide us by racializing every issue [acknowledging racism] & stoke anti-white racism [equal rights], actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms [theocracy] , are hostile to people of faith & spirituality [Evangelical Armageddon cult], demonize the police [BLM] & protect criminals [criminal justice reform] at the expense of law-abiding Americans [affluent WASPs] , believe in open borders [more Great Replacement Theory], weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents [Stop the Steal conspiracy], and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war [opposing Putin].

Spider-man's Greatest Moments:

clean.jpg

"If this be my destiny" (ASM 31-33)   (1965)

Peter rushes to get obtain an isotope that is essential to Aunt May's treatment while starting college.

However, even after getting it, he is buried by tons of rubble in the villain's underwater hideout leading to a memorable splash page in Spidey hstory.

3.jpg

4.jpg

This storyline also introduces two classic supporting characters: Harry Osborn and Gwen Stacy.

Due to Pete worrying about Aunt May's illness, those relationships don't start off on the best foot...

asm31_10-11.gif

🤣

I'm watching the latest Joe Rogan Experience with Tulsi Gabbard, because someone else mentioned something I had to hear. At around 26:40, he says his friend's wife is a school teacher and the school had to put in a litter box for a kid who identifies as a cat.

If that sounds familiar, that's that fake story that was disproven a while ago. But he's saying it happened to someone he knows instead of saying "I heard online...". I don't know why, but this is just hilarious to me. I always thought all his "I know a guy..." stories when it came to pandemic stuff were BS, but this kills all doubt.

53 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Spider-man's Greatest Moments:

clean.jpg

"If this be my destiny" (ASM 31-33)   (1965)

Peter rushes to get obtain an isotope that is essential to Aunt May's treatment while starting college.

However, even after getting it, he is buried by tons of rubble in the villain's underwater hideout leading to a memorable splash page in Spidey hstory.

3.jpg

4.jpg

This storyline also introduces two classic supporting characters: Harry Osborn and Gwen Stacy.

Due to Pete worrying about Aunt May's illness, those relationships don't start off on the best foot...

asm31_10-11.gif

I missed this old spider-man