Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

She was talking a lot of shit for 30K per year, acting like she balling and not struggling to make rent.

I mean...dude makes close to what you're making within a year in 2 months and you're saying you make too much?  She really just did not want to hold the L after finding out just how far above financially she was after what she said and then tried to go with the "that don't impress me" route.  Nah...I'm not hearing that lol.

People were clowning her in the thread of course...and then there's this nugget

1144034242_Soniclookingatunknown.thumb.g

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

She was talking a lot of shit for 30K per year, acting like she balling and not struggling to make rent.

The fact she thought her income was a good reason to deny him. Not because you're saving it for marriage, not because you only have sex in commited relationships, not because you're not interested etc. Nah because you're balling too hard on 30k a year.....Fucking wat???

Then she try to down play how his income explosive diarrhea shits on hers lol. Nah baby, you thought you was doing something, and found out you ain't doing much. 

The human trafficking charges won't stick. It reeks of the women working for him having a vendetta and getting him in trouble due to some disagreements regarding money. The one who called the police on him was also an american citizen, which lends credence to that. The girl actually first called the embassy of the US, who then alerted the police themselves. Pretty sure that's not your first course of action if someone is beating you up and allegedly raped you.

However, they're probably going to get him for tax evasion. It's very likely the video chat studio he was running was not running legally and he's also been known to brag about dodging paying taxes. It's probably why the police are starting it as a human trafficking operation, as the women hired to do the job might not have been actually legally hired. It's probably why the 6 women who came forward have a leg to stand on about being "forced" to do sexwork, as they might not have any legal contract or anything and the prosecutors are going to investigate the human trafficking allegations and going to find evidence of tax fraud to bust him for good.

That's not to say that they might not have abused them in some way, but, being familiar with this world a little, I can tell you the kind of girls to do this kind of work are in no way saints themselves and for sure many working for him threw themselves at the opportunity to get easy money. Video chat studios in Romania pay VERY well for our standards, even up to 2000 euro per month + percentages of personal earnings. Considering Tate's studio might not have been operating legally, he probably bossed them around (which probably included verbal abuse) and disagreements came regarding the pay, as there was nothing legally binding him to pay them. 

There might have been physical altercations as well, but these won't probably classify as "abuse" and the rape part is surely not going to stick, as it reeks of bullshit from the start.

Pretty textbook case if you ask me, but we'll see. The brothers have not been arrested, actually. They've been detained and, according to romanian law, could stay up in detention for up to 30 days for questioning and investigation, so they're for sure spending New Years behind bars, but they're not actually in prison. And considering they're British citizens, they are probably going to be living in better conditions than most detainees. 

Jerry's Pizza is actually pretty great, by the way. If you ever come over, try it lol oh, and the boxes ARE recyclable 🤣

Edited by Dracu

Was Tory Lanez super-famous before this Megan Thee Stallion trial? I never heard of him besides some homemade show he was hosting during the pandemic that had Kelsi Monroe twerking for it.

But he had a lot of people jumping to his defense. Was he more famous than I realized, or did dusty crocodile foot niggas raise him up, hoping to have a famous modern day case of a huge female star (Meg) lying?

I also never heard of Tory until the situation with Megan.  ...but it should be no surprise as they are not making the kind of music I enjoy anyway.  Most of these people I never heard of until they're in trouble with the law or end up shot as per the usual at this point with that side of the music industry.  I never heard of "Blueface" until various youtube videos about whatever trouble he's been involved with in the past year.

..this reminded me to look up just how many rappers died in 2022, and yeah it's quite a long list:

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6635956/how-many-rappers-have-died-2022/

On another note---it shouldn't surprise me that a certain friend actually loves this Witcher Blood Origin show that nearly everyone is apparently roasting to hell and back now... simply because he's one of those guys that seems to love everything, even if the rest of the entire world thinks it sucks.  It never stops being funny to me.  I don't think this is even a politics/ideology bias sort of thing, actually---I think part of it is a side effect of him just being a contrarian type of person.  

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, Dracu said:

The girl actually first called the embassy of the US, who then alerted the police themselves. Pretty sure that's not your first course of action if someone is beating you up and allegedly raped you.

I don't know anything about this girl or the situation at all, but it might be my first course of action since I don't speak any Romanian.

But I don't really have a plan for what I'd do if I was raped in a foreign country, so . . . who knows.

5 hours ago, Dracu said:

The girl actually first called the embassy of the US, who then alerted the police themselves. Pretty sure that's not your first course of action if someone is beating you up and allegedly raped you.

My first thought would be that Tate's organization took the woman's passport away from her.  When you lose your passport abroad the first thing you have to do is contact your embassy or consulate. And it's a real short walk from confiscating an employee's passport to a human trafficking charge.

Regardless, US Embassies want to be involved as early as possible in criminal legal proceedings. It makes their job a lot easier if they do need to get involved.

That's entirely possible. Supposedly, Tate was using the "loverboy" method of telling foreign girls he loves them and wants something serious, fly them to Romania and there have them work for him. It's probably true as well, but, to be frank, if you know anything about Tate (and if you chat with him on social media you probably do very well), you understand how he "loves" all his chicks, so it's probably not as clear cut a scam as it sounds on the first hand.

There's also some old tweets resurfacing about him bragging about making 550.000$ of some girls on OnlyFans and the websites, only giving them some couple of grands and him keeping the 500. And they are all happy, so that lends credence to the hypothesis he simply scammed the girls who came forward with the allegations.

However, it's also important to note, it's not just the two Tate bros involved in this, so it's also very possible he might have just pissed off the wrong people. Two other romanian guys were detained alongside them. 

He's clearly a cunt and doing super shady stuff, but he might just be a sacrificial lamb. Once the deal with the american girl put the whole thing in the spotlight, even though there's proof from the first raid supporting SOME of his claims about her being there willingly, it certainly became bad for buisness and he became a liabilty. 

Combine that with the fact he is an infamous guy who no one will feel sorry for, even if some of these charges aren't true, he's a goner if "the Matrix" really wants him gone.

Edited by Dracu
4 hours ago, Daemos said:

*Amber Heard enters the chat*

Every mainstream media outlet is stanning for her and pretending that it was tragedy that she lost her case? Numerous articles saying " This sets a terrible precedent for domestic violence survivors." Johnny is the domestic abuse survivor. Amber has assaulted her sister (reality show pilot showing a bruised Whitney Heard), ex-wife (Arrested by the police for striking her wife and ripping a necklace off her), and ex husband (audio of her admitting to hitting him, audio of her apologizing for cutting off his finger and the doctor & nurse discussing how they'll cover it up). Have you seen NBC news? Have you seen Kat Tenbarge's articles? She's still in Aquaman 2 BTW. 

47 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Every mainstream media outlet is stanning for her and pretending that it was tragedy that she lost her case? Numerous articles saying " This sets a terrible precedent for domestic violence survivors." Johnny is the domestic abuse survivor. Amber has assaulted her sister (reality show pilot showing a bruised Whitney Heard), ex-wife (Arrested by the police for striking her wife and ripping a necklace off her), and ex husband (audio of her admitting to hitting him, audio of her apologizing for cutting off his finger and the doctor & nurse discussing how they'll cover it up). Have you seen NBC news? Have you seen Kat Tenbarge's articles? She's still in Aquaman 2 BTW. 

I don't know a single person male or female who did not stand by Johnny by the end of the trial. For each person stanning her there were 10 stanning Depp. You're not wrong about all these people but those voices represent the "critics score" of events, the "audience score" was clearly not in her favor.

She did lose the trial and that says everything that needs to be said.

2 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

the more he writes, the more i grow to hate him. 

dis nigga "chess too simple for me." asshole.

I find the complaint that both sides are on equal footing (Both sides have the same pieces and it's a square grid so no starting position advantage) to be very very telling honestly. 

4 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

I have forgotten, we have a Romanian here! Hey @Skort what's the latest on Andrew Tate? Also, is that Jerry's Pizza any good?

• I didn't even knew the dude is in Romania since i don't follow anything regarding him
  • The Pizza is average at best, i recommend Trenta Pizza instead from over here. 
  • I know our boys did their job   ( not the actual Tate video ) 

To offer a bit of translation about what they say in the clip

Crook :  Cine e ?  Who is it ? 

Police dudes : De la gaze.   From gasses ( meaning the dude that comes to check on gas  (( cooking / natural gas ))  leaks etc from time to time to see if all is in order ) 

Police dudes : Culcat !!!!  Basically telling him to sit down.

I like to imagine Tate just wanted to see if his stove is safe then he got a bit of a surprise 🤣

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114cf3636fffcbae6f37

So yeah, after being detained for 24h, the court ruled they'll stay in arrest for 30 days. Pretty predictabile, considering they'd have probably fled the country the second they got out.

And the pizza box thing was, of course, just a joke https://m.dcnews.ro/povestea-cutiei-de-pizza-in-arestarea-lui-tate-un-mare-fake-news-ajuns-in-presa-internationala_900179.html (translate the page, it should work fine). The police had a warrant for his house a day before the video. So the Greta Thunberg cunt was just as useless as ever. 

Edited by Dracu
2 hours ago, J-ride said:

Twin Peaks has better food than Hooters and usually hotter girls if that is your thing.  I personally find the whole experience to be pretty uncomfortable, the girls don't want to be there and typically the hotter women give pretty bad service.

Any chain that uses how hot their waitresses are as marketing is going to have guys treating it like a dollar store strip club. Especially if the food's not that good (my experience the couple times I went to a Hooters). It's no wonder the service isn't great.

1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

Any chain that uses how hot their waitresses are as marketing is going to have guys treating it like a dollar store strip club. Especially if the food's not that good (my experience the couple times I went to a Hooters). It's no wonder the service isn't great.

It's been 10 years since I left Baton Rouge. Maybe Twin Peaks has fallen off since then. When I was there, a Twin Peaks opened up. It destroyed Hooters. Yes the girls were hotter but more importantly the food was actually good. At the end of the day, if the food is trash what the servers look like is inconsequential. I only went to Hooters if I had a bad day at work and I needed a beer. Since no one was at Hooters, you could get a beer as soon as you walked in. The one waitress their worth a damn quit. One of our vendors took us to out to Twin Peaks after work, low and behold that waitress had started working at Twin Peaks 🤣