Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

42 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

I think he's being knocked more for being in a position where Rihanna is perceived as the head of the family. She has the more successful music career, she has a billion dollar business. Her name is mentioned first, not his. 

And it's not just the men. Women give him ish too. "Riri settled, why didn't she stay with the Arab billionare?" "She should've got with Drake, a dude actually near her level. A$AP Rocky is a dusty compared to him" "We know it's Queen Riri running things in that household" "I've been working since I was 16, yet A$AP Rocky gets to be a stay at home dad to a billionaire. Must be nice"

Kinda hard to let go of that " I have to be the provider, leader, strong manly man" standard as a man. When not only other men. But women you desire may look down on you for not meeting it.

I da know...I just felt some type of way when they're saying he's being emasculated and all he's doing is being just slightly in the background to her with their kid.  I immediately wanted to respond with a deepest and emphatic "Fuck You" to to that post.  I just get the feeling that if he didn't have the baby in his arms that he'd look more strong in their eyes and there wouldn't be as many comments about it.

In either case both men and women who are trying to shame or have something negative to say about Asap not being the breadwinner in the family need to go jump into traffic, specifically in front of a Greyhound.

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

Snip

I am almost sure that emasculation part, at least in that tweet, is not about him showing affection to the child, but being the one that is on the "submissive" posture, being lead by the woman.

At least, is the impression I have got from the people complaining about the picture.

That the pic implies that he is in the role of the mother, while Rhiana is on the role of the father by body language, composition, etc.

3 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Interesting video.

I have a son and personally I've already noticed that school isn't really designed for him to succeed.  My son has repeatedly been treated as a "problem child" even though he's just a normal boy and in many ways is more clever than his peers.  One advantage is that my wife is definitely on my side when it comes to this and understands that we have to raise our boy differently.

2 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I really don't why there is a good chunk of men out there that think showing any sign of compassion for something including your own fucking child is some sort of weakness that needs to be ripped out.

I think it's because theyre emotionally weak and they see another man showing emotional strength and they have to try and downplay it and minimize it, clown him for it to prop up their own inability to show their family the same love. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

Kinda hard to let go of that " I have to be the provider, leader, strong manly man" standard as a man. When not only other men. But women you desire may look down on you for not meeting it.

Hard disagree. It's not hard to do at all. Them dudes and women are jelly as fuck. 

3 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

this is coming from a near 40 Filipino that lives with females with very different age demographics

Filipinas here are fast adaptors regarding western culture and mentality, also even other asian race, because english language is a primary language here compare to other asian countries even compare to other non-asian countries. kids here as in kindergarten watch and understand english movie without any problem.

Filipino/pinoy has many dialects because the country is made of several archipelago so not everyone can understand everyone unless it is "tagalog' and "english' most only know 2 pinoy dialect but english is always known to everyone like tagalog langauge.

and that most modern day Filipinas are so obsess with korean men and korean show even women in their 50s, Our local shows here are even bombarded by translated korean novelas in tagalog this trend started in early 2k before it was in the 90s its mexican and spanish telenovela. so likely those are their ideal life and etc because of a more than a decade of influence through television. 

its a huge misunderstanding that Filipinas are still having strong perspective in marriage since it is known that we used to be a conservative nation that maybe in the 90s and 80s, that kind of family values is applied in parental and ancestral but not used to be for lover relationship. so now they need to check there background most just want to escape poverty, fund travelling or want someone to support their family children. some are balantly liers.

so some are just after a green card but has no proper skill and dont expect to work when they marry, some just want a man to take responsibilty to their child from another man. while many that are single and have no children in early 30s are already career woman also that day dreams like those Korean women lifestyle in the show they watch and follows. 

compare to other asian like thais and etc, having english as one of the main language they have been easy to used google tools, apps and language tools to browse the net without any issue even watch show of other asian countries like china even they dont speak the language compare to japanese and thai that isnt that having english as another main language

message-notification.gif

Humor aside, thanks for the insight. You went into great detail. 👍🏾

Hilarious how far some will go to defend their purchase... I still laugh about that old friend that once said "that wasn't the real launch tho..." referring to the PS2's launch, when I brought up how lame the launch lineup was.  I was actually caught off guard by that response, but also found it funny at the same time....it got even better too---

"...the magazines, all gaming websites and all stores selling it treat that as the official launch.  That was the launch."

Dude: "....so you just believe everything you read, huh?"

Unbelievable; so the entire world, including Sony's own website was just wrong or purposely lying about that, I guess.......that conversation will never stop being such bizarre comedy gold for me.  It was incredible.  

*oh shit Cogan with another one though....I'll dig into this a bit later....

2 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Honestly if that works for your family that is fine, but I have noticed the high achieving women want a man who is even higher achieving which IMO is the real issue.  I've also noticed those women tend to resent the stay at home dad.  My wife's cousin ended up in a divorce because his wife was a top tier lawyer and after a few years of him letting his career take the back seat to hers she ran off with a millionaire.  

1 minute ago, J-ride said:

Honestly if that works for your family that is fine, but I have noticed the high achieving women want a man who is even higher achieving which IMO is the real issue.  I've also noticed those women tend to resent the stay at home dad.  

Women catch the shit end of that psychology too- they internalize that they aren't feminine if they're outdoing their male partner.  Just look at all the shit takes calling Rhianna of all people masculine.

It's the same psychology that keeps women from dating guys an inch shorter than them.  It's not even about the dude.

18 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Hilarious how far some will go to defend their purchase... I still laugh about that old friend that once said "that wasn't the real launch tho..." referring to the PS2's launch, when I brought up how lame the launch lineup was.  I was actually caught off guard by that response, but also found it funny at the same time....it got even better too---

If a console launch has even 1 game i want enough to buy the console to play it then i would consider that console launch to be a success and the PS2 had 4 games I wanted and have over all stood the test of time. Armored Core 2 is a banger and an awesome series, SSX was a banger and the start of a fire as hell series while it lasted, Tekken Tag 1 for your fighting game fix and if you loved Goldeneye/Perfect Dark well the PS2 launched with TimeSplitters.

PS2 Launch Line up was decently sized and had some good shit in it, not sure why you're saying it was so lame.

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

If a console launch has even 1 game i want enough to buy the console to play it then i would consider that console launch to be a success and the PS2 had 4 games I wanted and have over all stood the test of time. Armored Core 2 is a banger and an awesome series, SSX was a banger and the start of a fire as hell series while it lasted, Tekken Tag 1 for your fighting game fix and if you loved Goldeneye/Perfect Dark well the PS2 launched with TimeSplitters.

PS2 Launch Line up was decently sized and had some good shit in it, not sure why you're saying it was so lame.

Ah, I forgot about Tekken Tag, actually....ok that was the 1 standout in the lineup for me...but even there, I'm really just a casual Tekken fan, so while I occasionally enjoyed that franchise, that by itself couldn't be much of a system seller for me....I could wait until more games are on the way that get my interest.  Really I would've been even more interested in playing Time Splitters.

PS3---well, I don't remember that launch lineup at all but it didn't help matters when they launched at what was a ridiculous price at the time.  I didn't get my ps3 until...I think it was 2009---whenever Demons Souls was out since that 1 game jumped out as something I needed asap....and the Slim was a thing at the time so I got that.  

...ohh and those were good times, back when you could just go to any place that sold games and systems and EASILY buy a system....unlike today in the case of certain systems.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, Reticently said:

Women catch the shit end of that psychology too- they internalize that they aren't feminine if they're outdoing their male partner.  Just look at all the shit takes calling Rhianna of all people masculine.

It's the same psychology that keeps women from dating guys an inch shorter than them.  It's not even about the dude.

I actually think the height preference is biologically hardwired.  I'm much taller than average and generally women treat me way better than my shorter friends.  It kind of sucks though because it's not like you can just choose to be tall.

5 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I actually think the height preference is biologically hardwired.

There's probably an element of that, but it's mostly learned behavior.   If only based on being short myself and seeing the difference in how they react to me depending on which of us is taller.

I do know there are plenty of women who basically fetishize tall guys though.  On a biological level they might mistake height for fitness/health.  My best friend since childhood was 6'10" and got plenty of action.  But the underlying genetic reason he was tall was also why he was dead by age 38 (Marfan syndrome).

It's likely a primal thing leftover from the most ancient times of the human species--- a woman sees a taller man as being more physically capable of fulfilling the role of warrior/protector and hunter.  It seems natural and fine for that to be their preference; I'd say they should just embrace that as the reality of what appeals to them on a primal, basic level.  Of course in modern times the "hunter" role isn't as necessary anymore....

...until a solar event or an emp wipes out the power grid for a significant amount of time in the world...ohhhh imagine what will happen to human civilization in that scenario.  It would be interesting to see just how ugly things get in this world.

4 hours ago, J-ride said:

Honestly if that works for your family that is fine, but I have noticed the high achieving women want a man who is even higher achieving which IMO is the real issue.  I've also noticed those women tend to resent the stay at home dad.  My wife's cousin ended up in a divorce because his wife was a top tier lawyer and after a few years of him letting his career take the back seat to hers she ran off with a millionaire.  

This is facts. People can say what they will about Myron from Fresh&Fit. But he's absolutely on point. When he says the more a woman earns and accomplishes in her career. The more it shrinks her dating pool. Because most women can't date down.

Consciously a more career focused woman feels like a boss that makes her own way in life. And isnt dependent on a man. Sub consciously she still has that desire for a masculine provider and protector she can depend on. It's like an internal conflict.

But when you are hyper successful like Rihanna? You pretty much ain't got no choice but to date down financially. Or be single for life. And as long as resprct for him as a man is maintained? Then it's no problem. It's only when when we see that respect for us has been compromised due to the woman earning more. Does it become an issue.

Edited by BB_Hoody
6 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I really don't why there is a good chunk of men out there that think showing any sign of compassion for something including your own fucking child is some sort of weakness that needs to be ripped out.  Like I wish I was closer with my dad but he has a very old school mentality that was pervasive throughout my childhood and our relationship is really weird because of it.  He did his job as the father of the house, he provided for us, and was mostly the breadwinner but my relationship with him as a whole is I feel is awkward and weak.  I've tried to rectify of the years to make it stronger but its only gotten marginally better.  Its why I'm taking a dif approach with my kid to make sure I have a strong relationship with him while still being a father so if he feels he wants to come talk to me about something later he can.

In the real world, there wouldn't be a dude in that pick and it would just be rhianna with the baby. That dude is probably paid by the illuminati to pose as a temp husband or something. LOL at a male being ok with having a family pick like that to go public. 

3 hours ago, Reticently said:

Me personally. A woman can make as much as she wants and/or be taller than me. It's all good unless she starts acting like she's the man in the relationship because of those things. I'll let her know once it's a problem that needs to stop. Continues? I'm gone. Because at that point she's the man she wants to be. So there's no room in her life for another.

55 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Me personally. A woman can make as much as she wants and/or be taller than me. It's all good unless she starts acting like she's the man in the relationship because of those things. I'll let her know once it's a problem that needs to stop. Continues? I'm gone. Because at that point she's the man she wants to be. So there's no room in her life for another.

She will end up thinking like that. It is evolution. Women are gatherers and once that form of nature gets altered in where she looks like the dominant one then it is likely going to ruin you. She owns you. And if you had enough and decide to stand up against her, both laws and society are more likely to side with her narrative, especially if she is attractive. Men don't need to be the top providers of the family/relationship  but they have to be able to secure the household. This isn't roles crafted by society, it's just the facts of human evolution. 

Many here shouldn't worry about this though since the it's more likely for some here to have a chance with women who are bigger horizontally and not vertically. 

Edited by zatalcon3
1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

It is when you are single and trying to find a woman. Very few women are ok with a man that makes noticably less than they do, and/or wear their emotions on their sleeves. 

Women always say they want a sensitive dude but the guys I know who show their emotions get punished pretty hard by women for doing so.  I think it's cognitive dissonance, society is telling them they want a sensitive man, but their biology is screaming for dominance.

3 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

It is when you are single and trying to find a woman. Very few women are ok with a man that makes noticably less than they do, and/or wear their emotions on their sleeves. 

No its not. You don't fuck with those women. Simple as that my dude. My girl makes 4 grand more then I do.

Edit: Man that Roseanne "Kiss My Ass" Joke is awful. So we are to call her Kiss My Ass from now on then? Thats how Pronouns work....shes Kiss My Ass now. Thats also a stolen joke, like people where saying that dead ass joke like 2 years ago. Shes a joke thief now to? God shes fuckin fallen off from the hilarity of Hitler baking Ginger Bread cookies to stealing bad jokes. Fuck man.

Edited by RSG3
22 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

No its not. You don't fuck with those women. Simple as that my dude. My girl makes 4 grand more then I do.

Edit: Man that Roseanne "Kiss My Ass" Joke is awful. So we are to call her Kiss My Ass from now on then? Thats how Pronouns work....shes Kiss My Ass now. Thats also a stolen joke, like people where saying that dead ass joke like 2 years ago. Shes a joke thief now to? God shes fuckin fallen off from the hilarity of Hitler baking Ginger Bread cookies to stealing bad jokes. Fuck man.

4 grand more a year or month? Because 4 grand more annually? Yeah that's not a deal breaker. 

Edited by BB_Hoody
6 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

A month sir. A month. A year would be nothing lol. Wouldn't even mention it if it was only 4k a year.

Just making sure. Then you found yoself a special lady. Who finds value in what a man offers outside of his ability to earn. Because a lot of women. Either do not value or think. Of what a man can bring to her life outside of money.

23 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Just making sure. Then you found yoself a special lady. Who finds value in what a man offers outside of his ability to earn. Because a lot of women. Either do not value or think. Of what a man can bring to her life outside of money.

I think this is blown up internet nonsense. There are lots of women like my girl, but they are not valued by society, men or women. Men consistently date bougie bitches with low value, and those women consistently date shitty dudes who don't respect them, and then both go on Fresh & Fit and spew their shitty behavior to the masses online and act like their garbage behavior represents most men and women when it really represents the shitty social circles these people choose to be a part of. Like Fresh & Fit represent the shitty nightclub scene of Florida and thats about it.

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Slight tangent, but it gets annoying that every time a comedian gets a shot to buck against cancel culture, they just complain about it or rant in general. The reason I care about cancel culture in comedy is the premise that there's all this ultra-funny shit comedians can't say because of the woke police.

Here Roseanne is, having been kicked off her own show over shit she said, with a net worth of 80 mil and decades in the comedy game. She has nothing they can take from her, really. If there's this well of awesome shit no other comedian can say, now's the time she can say it. But we get... that. Ted Cruz told that joke a bit ago.

Edit: another tangent, but since we're on Fresh and Fit, I'd like to say GOOD GOD they're dumb. I remember when Tory Lanez was found guilty and they were debating Hasan about it. Hasan was being his annoying condescending self, but F & F were still retarded. They were actually trying to imply that Tory didn't shoot Megan, but because he's not a snitch, he kept his mouth shut about it. If I need to explain how that's dumb, I'm not sure whoever needs that lesson can be helped in the first place.

Edited by axeman61
9 hours ago, J-ride said:

I have a son and personally I've already noticed that school isn't really designed for him to succeed.  My son has repeatedly been treated as a "problem child" even though he's just a normal boy and in many ways is more clever than his peers.  One advantage is that my wife is definitely on my side when it comes to this and understands that we have to raise our boy differently.

We're trying to o get my son into one of the Montessori schools around here because they actually have them go outside and do other stuff besides sit behind a desk. Boys need that, they have energy they needs to be run out and the traditional school method of keeping them sitting at a desk for 8 hours is why so many boys have problems or get told they need Ritalin. Fuck that. I'll home school him before I subject him to a setup like that.

9 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Hard disagree. It's not hard to do at all. Them dudes and women are jelly as fuck. 

You act like it's a trivial thing to reverse thousands of years of biologically driven social roles.

10 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I da know...I just felt some type of way when they're saying he's being emasculated and all he's doing is being just slightly in the background to her with their kid.  I immediately wanted to respond with a deepest and emphatic "Fuck You" to to that post.  I just get the feeling that if he didn't have the baby in his arms that he'd look more strong in their eyes and there wouldn't be as many comments about it.

In either case both men and women who are trying to shame or have something negative to say about Asap not being the breadwinner in the family need to go jump into traffic, specifically in front of a Greyhound.

The funny thing is, they probably took THOUSANDS of pictures at that photo shoot, and that could likely have been the ONLY one that showed her being some boss bitch type. One picture tells us absolutely nothing about the context of what was really going on here. 

14 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Also on the Twitter front:

Search Engine Journal reported last month that Twitter advertising is down 40 percent, and more than 500 top advertisers have paused spending. Cannabis advertisers could help fill that revenue gap.

The move could pose a risk of further alienating some Twitter advertisers, though. If major brands grow concerned about how Twitter is verifying cannabis advertisers and feel hesitant about having their ads appear near cannabis ads, Twitter may suffer even more prolonged pauses in spending from its biggest advertisers, Politico reported.

Twitter will also have to train staff to determine when a cannabis industry ad is appealing to minors or glamorizing weed consumption. Without clear standards, which ads get approved could depend on who is assessing the ads, and that would make it harder for cannabis businesses to design impactful campaigns in line with the rules.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/02/twitter-allows-weed-ads-the-move-could-alienate-its-top-advertisers/

Just now, DoctaMario said:

You act like it's a trivial thing to reverse thousands of years of biologically driven social roles.

That's because I really don't think its near as hard as people make it out to be. I think its an excuse people lean on to excuse the consistently bad decisions they make when it comes to choosing partners. I was picky about who i asked out and then even more picky about who i chose to be long term with. It was difficult sure, but its not that hard either, you just have to accept that getting your dick wet isn't the most important thing in the world. You have to learn how to be comfortable being by yourself, being alone. It gives you the spine needed to not let someone manipulate you with the relationship because you have the foundation to leave and not be needy and desperate.

As the great Bill Burr once said "Rub one out, its the champaign of victory."

I don't have nearly the hostile and negative opinion of women a lot of people on the internet do because I'm comfortable with myself and it gives me the strength to be picky about the people I allow to be a part of my life because if you're garbage for it you can go away, i don't need you, I'm fine being with myself. That goes for everyone male or female. I don't let them stick around and poison my world views with their shitty behavior.

It seems to me to be less that's it hard but that most of these people aren't half as strong as they think they are.

15 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

message-notification.gif

Humor aside, thanks for the insight. You went into great detail. 👍🏾

yeah, because some filipino arent talk about that. some pinoy/filipino might even bash me talking about that stuff. i'm not sugar coating the bad things here because I want to be fair with my online friends here and  while correcting those info that is now popularly circulating online. 

and im sure that other asian countries has more extreme and specifically racial in the 90s even in 2ks.

while we here are easily expose to worldly ideals compare to others because we don't have that language barrier that they do and likely more actively online

but if you know a foreigner living here with a filipina for like 3 years you can ask him about the korean craze here that why many pinay are obsess to skin whitening products.

I stop staying to watch television like 2006

we dont have racial discrimination here because we are kinda mix race and  discrimination here is kinda more on educational background and wealth even in present time.

insults here are more on appearance like being different regardless your white, asian and black, fat o thin and etc.

typical insults here about dark skinned isnt about race but more address on a fellow pilipino that skin color is dark.

like "nog-nog" or sunog(burnt skin) but it was never addressed about the race, so it wasnt used to describe foriegners in media like movies and tv shows in past but more on a fellow filipino yet i know its a bad to label people base on appearance especially if it used to call someone by race. so if you heard that kinda of insult its still terrible and bad.

white skin or puti kinda either called "hilaw" in tagalog or not cooked right in english.

for example like this from a 90s commercial

but the current filipino that are now in mid 20s should now knows this is terribly bad and that commercial is base from a very very old "alamat" in english a very old legend tale from tribal/native pinoy/filipino that is a story and people here doesnt even know were it originated. its a tale how filipino are made by god named bathala.

Pop Cola is owned by Coca Cola when that commercial was aired.

the tale is "alamat ng kayumangi" in english is the "the story/tale of brown skinned"

it more on colorism not racial but yet it depends on a community age demographics and the type of neighborhood that some really jokes on appearance and its mean, because of the humor in local television and movies in the early 80s and early 90s. humor in early 90s local media were terrible and discriminative by appearance but not specifically racial.

this kinda colorism commercial is like  only 2 or 3 from brands that exist from the 90s. the other one i remember was about a skin whitening product but its more about asian no racial representation.

Edited by Shakunetsu