Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

13 hours ago, Daemos said:

I mean, I was very much shipping for Dany and Jon in Game of Thrones. It was fine given the history of their family and it would be better for the realm. Does this make me a pro-shipper? Didn't realize there is a word for this now.

Whenever I have to send something to another office I take it down to the guys at the loading dock to have them handle it.  They're the pro shippers.

7 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

I don't get why no one smells illuminati on Eon Musk. No one knew anything about this guy 10 years ago and now he is this  car maker dude who is probably one of the richest and most influential guys in world?

Not even half of the planet can afford to buy his fake ass cars for fat lazy fucks but he is rich because of it? How can anyone just believe that shit? I think he is a media made character who doesn't have money of his own, he is just a employed celebrity cult figure.  

You know how there no Illuminati, because after all of this time someone would have talked.
Someone would of came out with out documents and such by now.

Three People can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

1 hour ago, DarkSakul said:

You know how there no Illuminati, because after all of this time someone would have talked.
Someone would of came out with out documents and such by now.

Three People can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

People have talked. No matter what comes out it will be brushed off and certain asshats will dismiss it because they think it makes them look smart.

It doesn't have to be the "illuminati" by name but just an organization or elite bullshitting and fucking around with us all. 

It's not exactly a secret that there's a world wide aristocracy. And yeah of course Musk was born into it, his family owns those slave diamond mines. The way it works now is essentially all debt is owned amongst each other, which kind of stopped most wars since it was rich people squabbling pretty much every time. Now they have simply decided they will leave each other alone and focus completely on fucking the rest of us up, which they've proven when they're united they're unstoppable. Good for them. I don't have any children and don't plan on any, I resent not being born into that class. It's an exclusive membership, they don't take new applicants or anything.

It's wild that anyone would argue this but people do. Just take a job in finance and if you get high up enough you'll be exposed to it soon enough.

And if you can't do that, just google Andrew Lahde I guess. I always wondered whatever happened to that guy. I bet he's dead personally.

Currently on "Shout Factory TV" streaming--- M.A.S.K.! I didn't know they were showing this too... this "channel" is so good, that particular smart-tv is always set to it if I'm not playing games on there.  They're often showing marathons of Ultraman, Kamen Rider, Super Sentai/Power Rangers stuff, Mystery Science Theater episodes, old sci-fi and horror movies, and a lot of other things.

This takes me back... unfortunately I didn't have many MASK toys...just the green motorcycle driving character with the "Lifter!" mask power, and I think Matt Tracker's car.  I always wanted "Switchblade" with Miles Mayhem the most... that was the coolest of the vehicles....sadly I never got that one.  

*This is the first time I have seen the show since back when it was new... the voice acting performances on here are terribly bland, like all of them are just phoning it in....some sound like the 1 take is the very first time they saw and read the lines.

*ohhh I forgot how hot the redheaded woman was on the villains side...niiiiiice

https://mask.fandom.com/wiki/Vanessa_Warfield

Well ya know what that means----if for whatever reason Disney or WB ever decided to make a live-action version of MASK, I wonder what Black actress they'd get to play her.

*ah yep and now I'm remembering how annoying Matt Tracker's son was. I realize now he and T-Bob were set up to be the comic relief characters but it was just tiresome... Matt would tell his son to "stay here" while they handled things...but his son would always try to watch the battles or get involved somehow (while T-Bob is all like "uhhh I don't know about this!"), ultimately getting himself into trouble.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, Sonero said:

My daughter is having some issues with a girl ordering her around at school. According to my wife, my advice of telling the girl to "fuck off" is not appropiate.

Kid does need to fuck off though.

🤷‍♂️

I agree with you on the matter, but unfortunately times have changed. They'd probably put you into canceling, anger management, or some other bullshit.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I agree with you on the matter, but unfortunately times have changed. They'd probably put you into canceling, anger management, or some other bullshit.

Schools now are way too anti-bullying now, though I think the stuff that teachers let slide when I was in school was pretty ridiculous.  I saw some kids get pretty rough beatings especially freshmen vs seniors.

Edited by J-ride

sheeeitttt, I regret not getting into a fight when I was a kid...back then, with my generation at least... that was when you could get away with beating someone's ass.  A kid of today might actually get arrested as a result (even if the kid was a victim and retaliating against a bully)...or somehow the parent(s) would get charged... it wouldn't surprise me.  There were some folks I remember having such a deep hatred for... I wanted to just go full savage mode until someone else pulled me away from them....fighting thuggery with thuggery.

...and that reminds me; if I had a kid, then oh yeah there's no way in the world I'd want them in public school systems.  I'd do whatever I have to get done to afford sending them to some private with little to no "thug-life" garbage infestation.  I would not want my theoretical son or daughter being in school with the same kind of gutter trash I had to tolerate.  Well, I'd already be in a good position by just not being in Memphis in the first place (goddamn 3rd world shithole passing as an American "city")....that's already a huge improvement right there.

...another randomly disappointing thing about Memphis, btw... as a kid I thought it was so cool at first that we got a pyramid in the city!  Fast forward to now...you know what's there?  BASS PRO SHOPS.  They have some cool shit like a modern-day pyramid... and somehow it becomes a Bass Fuckin Pro Shop.  Of all the things it could have become... it's like imagine some other cool landmark, like you had a fancy castle or a golden Taj Mahal-looking place...and years later it just becomes a Kroger.

smh GIF

MASK again....that marathon is still on....

The required educational segments at the end of each MASK episode are funny... one of them was in a junkyard, and Matt's son Scott found T-Bob hiding in a fridge so of course that was the "lesson of the day"----Never hide in an empty fridge, there's no air in there!  T-Bob seemed disoriented too, like he almost died..... even though he's a robot so he would presumably not require air to breathe.  

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

He's 100%. Fuck Goldberg that guys fucking dangerous to anyone in the ring, which is hilarious since Pro Wrestling is fucking fake. 

Man's a Supreme douchebag, if Bill Goldbergs criticizing you, you did something right. 

You've said it. Unfortunate that WCW was degraded by his popularity there. They've had alot of talent at the time, but was never used as the way it should've been approached to me.

Their intention at the time was to have Goldberg lose his streak to Chris Jericho, but he couldn't take the embrassment, because of size differences.

At the very least, Jericho getting the best of Goldberg in a brief encounter back stage was kinda funny. Goldberg's roar single choke ring gimmicks couldn't work on him there. Lol.

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

Schools now are way too anti-bullying now, though I think the stuff that teachers let slide when I was in school was pretty ridiculous.  I saw some kids get pretty rough beatings especially freshmen vs seniors.

In what way? I struggle to think of a justification for any kind of bullying so I'm not sure how you can be too Anti-bullying. But I hated my entire school tenure primarily because of bullying, from fellow classmates all the way up to teachers so my perspective is skewed. 

Edited by RSG3
10 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

In what way? I struggle to think of a justification for any kind of bullying so I'm not sure how you can be to Anti-bullying. But I hated my entire school texture primarily because of bullying, from fellow classmates all the way up to teachers so my perspective is skewed. 

Agreed. It seems like the statement about anti-bullying is that children are soft. It's one thing to coddle, but it's another to say "don't be a dick" is a bad thing. Identifying bad behavior and pointing out why it's wrong isn't a bad thing. I am sure all of us have realized (more often than not) hurt people hurt people. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
1 hour ago, NinetiesArcades said:

Finally got around watching 'Better Call Saul'; this show is freaking amazing. Saul is a complex character to say the least and the dialog is right on point. It's awesome seeing the back story of the characters in Breaking Bad.

*Saul's phone ring* 'Hello?'

'It's me; are you still morally flexible?' 

It's top 5 in my list for best prequel ever. It's amazing how they were able to (yet again) take a silly sounding premise and spin gold from it.

3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

He's 100%. Fuck Goldberg that guys fucking dangerous to anyone in the ring, which is hilarious since Pro Wrestling is fucking fake. 

Man's a Supreme douchebag, if Bill Goldbergs criticizing you, you did something right. 

I liked Goldberg a lot back in the day and I still do cause his Spears are still the best in the business, but I have no doubt that those spears were at the cost of the people in the ring with him cause some of those sells are crazy.  Also really weird that this is even news...Who TF cares what Goldberg thinks about this?

1 minute ago, Sonichuman said:

I liked Goldberg a lot back in the day and I still do cause his Spears are still the best in the business, but I have no doubt that those spears were at the cost of the people in the ring with him cause some of those sells are crazy.  Also really weird that this is even news...Who TF cares what Goldberg thinks about this?

He's legit hurt people in the ring. 

Guessing from the context about that clip since I can't really see it (annoying how there's more and more stuff twitter wants you to sign in to see; I'm still not interested in making an account for that; probably never will)... yeah that's an instant disqualifier for me if she's that hateful about her dude playing videogames.  That's one thing I'm not budging on one bit... it's my favorite medium of entertainment, so no way in hell I'll stop playing games.  "There's the door."  She can kindly get the fuck out and stay gone forever if that's how it's going to be.  

My best friend from college definitely got a good one; she happens to also be at least casually into gaming, so there's been plenty of times we've all been playing something like Phantasy Star games, Halo, Gears of War, Borderlands games, etc.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

In what way? I struggle to think of a justification for any kind of bullying so I'm not sure how you can be too Anti-bullying. But I hated my entire school tenure primarily because of bullying, from fellow classmates all the way up to teachers so my perspective is skewed. 

This is mostly from how these rules are applied in my experience with my children.  My son has had to go home for pretty innocuous boy play and my daughter has gotten what I consider severe "mean girl" abuse which IMO was way more damaging psychologically and the rules didn't apply to THAT type of bullying.

I never was  a fan of goldberg. I guess because I was a Hogan, Machoman, and Sting fan and I hated seeing them put this guy over. I do recall he had the funniest of botches like tripping himself during his entrance or pounding the door so hard that it ended up slamming right in his face. 

In terms of Juggernaught like rookies that were pushed hard during their rookie years, I think Brock wins as the best ever on that category. Brock was a believable juggernaught who violently crushed the legends he was booked against. That match Brock had with Hogan solidified him to be the legit monster than goldberg ever was. 

8 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Guessing from the context about that clip since I can't really see it (annoying how there's more and more stuff twitter wants you to sign in to see; I'm still not interested in making an account for that; probably never will)... yeah that's an instant disqualifier for me if she's that hateful about her dude playing videogames.  That's one thing I'm not budging on one bit... it's my favorite medium of entertainment, so no way in hell I'll stop playing games.  "There's the door."  She can kindly get the fuck out and stay gone forever if that's how it's going to be.  

My best friend from college definitely got a good one; she happens to also be at least casually into gaming, so there's been plenty of times we've all been playing something like Phantasy Star games, Halo, Gears of War, Borderlands games, etc.

To describe the clip for you, the girlfriend/wife started recording and just walked into the room and turned the PS4 off right in the middle of him playing the game.  You hear him ask her not to do that at least twice before she does it.   Dude gets frustrated and just starts to walk out of the room which I"m pretty sure is just to get away from the situation and cool off.  People in responses are pretty much either dragging this lady for posting it for content or talking about how gaming is an outlet for a lot of people and/or men's mental health.

parents wouldn't need to destroy their kids consoles if they used the belt on them at an early age. I still think the sensitivity that america developed on spanking the ass of their kids is one of the main reasons why they have no fucks about respecting others above them. They never had a taste of how your actions can cause actual penalties. Having them learn the reality of life through a belt or slipper on the ass or even the mouth is beneficial for them. 

Infinity Gems--- if you guys were limited to having  just 1 or 2, which ones? (*assuming with the capacity to use them with no adverse effects due to being afflicted with this curse of being a "mere human")

If limited to 2 I'm taking Time and Power... it's that ultimate combo of being effectively immortal and invincible for one...that's a main point of appeal to me...but also that lure of being able to see all points of interest that happened in the past... like seeing what a world of dinosaurs actually looked like in person...and then being there for the first hominids and ultimately the first of homo-sapiens.  It would be fascinating to see whatever I want in person at any point in the entire timeline(s) due to having the Time gem.  It may also be interesting to meet and speak with time-variants of myself.  

Other historical points of interest---imagine going back to see Gobekli Tepe being built...or the Great Pyramids in Egypt, or how it looked when they were putting the Statue of Liberty together, etc. etc....ooh, and I'd see for sure what was up with Atlantis and what happened there, etc.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

Having them learn the reality of life through a belt or slipper on the ass or even the mouth is beneficial for them. 

I was almost with you until you said the mouth. Spanking your child, even with a belt, is a lot different than hitting them in the face.

That said, I don't think my wife and I are going to employ spanking as a means of discipline for my daughter. I say that now while she's only 2. We'll see how long that lasts 😂

To be clear, my daughter is 2, not my wife.

Edited by Chadouken
5 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

I never was  a fan of goldberg. I guess because I was a Hogan, Machoman, and Sting fan and I hated seeing them put this guy over. I do recall he had the funniest of botches like tripping himself during his entrance or pounding the door so hard that it ended up slamming right in his face. 

In terms of Juggernaught like rookies that were pushed hard during their rookie years, I think Brock wins as the best ever on that category. Brock was a believable juggernaught who violently crushed the legends he was booked against. That match Brock had with Hogan solidified him to be the legit monster than goldberg ever was. 

Somehow the ignore feature doesn't do its job on you. I still receive notifications and other things from you. You're kind of a pest, but you're familiar to another user of the same trait persona. That's humans for you.

1 hour ago, Emptyeyes_ said:

Somehow the ignore feature doesn't do its job on you. I still receive notifications and other things from you. You're kind of a pest, but you're familiar to another user of the same trait persona. That's humans for you.

I don't remember talking to you before but basing on your attitude, you are just as much in need for the ones like her as she is in need for the ones like you.

giphy.gif

Edited by zatalcon3
Disgraced former movie mogul Harvey Weinstein was sentenced to 16 years in prison in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday, approx two months after a jury found him guilty of one count of rape and two counts of sexual assault of a woman in 2013.

The California-based sentence comes after Weinstein was already ordered to serve 20+ years in prison following a New York trial in 2020. Per the AP, there are still lingering questions about both sentences, and as of Feb 23, it is unclear where Weinstein will be held in the meantime. His NY conviction is currently making its way through that state’s appellate courts, and prosecutors in LA could decide to retry Weinstein on several other counts that the original jury couldn't reach a verdict on.

333029762_503857011826079_28554805088495