Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

Apparently Cosby is going to address the public soon in a press conference...?  I checked Fox to see what they had to say about this and that's where I heard it.  The lovely Martha MacCallum is on at the moment; still looking good.  (*she is quite a bit older than I thought; she's 57 and still smokin hot, imo.)

Oh boy.  I can feel the storm coming already.  I might have to buy cable again just so I don't miss anything.

EDIT:  Here's me hoping that Bill goes scorched earth on EVERYTHING.  Diss everybody who put him in, everybody who was happy for him getting locked up, and make sure he sues the lying bitches and their lawyers.  You want to see rape?  Here's hoping Bill bends everybody over.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

oh and another funny thing... you can probably bet money on the fact that Allison Mack will NOT actually have to serve 3 years in prison.  She'll be out of there in record time, of course.  Alli will then be able to at least get the occasional role on those made-for-tv Lifetime/Oxygen Network movies at that point.

On another note, it's always an interesting thing to see that so many people are apparently just fine with being in a cult...no matter how strange things get.  Apparently, Kristin Kreuk was in on it as well at the beginning but quickly got off that crazy train.  It's funny that so many people don't have that moment of clarity when they think "ehhhh nah I'm out." 😆

2 hours ago, Lantis said:

If I were Cosby, I would just go home and STFU. Why even hold a press conference? For all intents and purposes, he was released on some legal mumbo jumbo, not that he was proven innocent. I feel like he's just gonna make matters worse.

Maybe he'll pull and OJ and make a book:

"If I did 'do' it" or "women say the darndest things"

3 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

EDIT:  Here's me hoping that Bill goes scorched earth on EVERYTHING.  Diss everybody who put him in, everybody who was happy for him getting locked up, and make sure he sues the lying bitches and their lawyers.  You want to see rape?  Here's hoping Bill bends everybody over.

Wow, you defending morally reprehensible people again. Who would've thought huh? Takes one to know one?

9 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

So did Cardi B.  One went to jail, one didn't.  There's more coming out as to why his conviction and imprisonment were overturned though.  If I can find the article(s), I'll drop it.

He admitted it in court, hers was in the ether. 

Another strange thing to me is that Cosby even admitted the shit in the first place.  Previously, I always got the impression that Bill was a fairly intelligent dude in addition to being a comedian and "America's Favorite Dad" on tv...but that is amazingly stupid to admit to some dirt you did back in the day in a recorded interview.  He would've continued being apparently untouchable for the rest of his life if it weren't for that.

Edit---the wonderful Bianca was on Fresh & Fit last night of all the girls they have on there, she's definitely the fan favorite for good reason....girl is outstanding (and bonus points for that voice): https://www.instagram.com/biancamichelleex7/

Well, one little subtopic where I disagree with them and apparently most traditional dudes--- "women approaching men" <---WHY discourage this???  If women want to take on that responsibility then I'm absolutely on board with that.  

• It makes things far easier for men...whoever is being approached is the one with the easier role.
  • It *slightly* reduces the chance of being accused of something later.

That's a win/win if ya ask me.  Why keep things the same if the modern era only seeks to vilify (and prosecute) men with every single thing they do, especially with anything concerning a woman?  Let them hold that burden for a goddamn change.

Latest Geico commercial has my old honey Lisa Fuckin Loeb on there....she STILL looks incredible.  Pounced without question, that one.

Edited by MillionX
10 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

So did Cardi B.  One went to jail, one didn't.  There's more coming out as to why his conviction and imprisonment were overturned though.  If I can find the article(s), I'll drop it.

You really gonna give Cardi B shit? Rappers talk about the crimes they've committed all the time. It's time to arrest Jay-Z for the 15 years he sold crack. 

10 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Cardi B straight up said she used to drug, rob and send trannies to mess with dudes sexually after the fact, and somehow she isn't cancelled. Mind boggling 

I got blocked out of the Black Nerd fb group for pointing out that shit 

Probably for the same reason R Kelly was able to keep doing his thing even though it was a poorly kept secret he was all about underage strange. "But he wrote 'I Believe I Can Fly' and I love the Ignition remix, no way he did those things!" I'm all for separating the artist from the art, but people are mad delusional when it comes to being able to admit to themselves that someone they like might be a piece of shit. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

If he were smart he would spin it as him being a pimp and likely be celebrated for it. 

That's not the point. Cardi gets away with it because "girl powah." Most rappers are fake as a 3 doller bill, but Cardi admitted to doing this and the doubled down on it. If Bill is a piece of shit, then she's a piece of shit too.

Edited by DoctaMario
1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

That's not the point. Cardi gets away with it because "girl powah." Most rappers are fake as a 3 doller bill, but Cardi admitted to doing this and the doubled down on it. She's a piece of shit. 

You can honestly say that about any rapper who has a criminal record or involved in that life before making it. I'm indifferent about it.

4 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

You can honestly say that about any rapper who has a criminal record or involved in that life before making it. I'm indifferent about it.

I'm more interested in the public reaction to the revelations. I don't worry about what someone did before they made it but I reserve the right to judge them for it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Cardi drugged people who thought they were getting laid to rob them and even sent transvestites to mess with them sexually after the fact. I'm just curious how people rationalize that while juking to WAP. 

Edited by DoctaMario
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

Another strange thing to me is that Cosby even admitted the shit in the first place.  Previously, I always got the impression that Bill was a fairly intelligent dude in addition to being a comedian and "America's Favorite Dad" on tv...but that is amazingly stupid to admit to some dirt you did back in the day in a recorded interview.  He would've continued being apparently untouchable for the rest of his life if it weren't for that.

Edit---the wonderful Bianca was on Fresh & Fit last night of all the girls they have on there, she's definitely the fan favorite for good reason....girl is outstanding (and bonus points for that voice): https://www.instagram.com/biancamichelleex7/

Well, one little subtopic where I disagree with them and apparently most traditional dudes--- "women approaching men" <---WHY discourage this???  If women want to take on that responsibility then I'm absolutely on board with that.  

• It makes things far easier for men...whoever is being approached is the one with the easier role.
  • It *slightly* reduces the chance of being accused of something later.

That's a win/win if ya ask me.  Why keep things the same if the modern era only seeks to vilify (and prosecute) men with every single thing they do, especially with anything concerning a woman?  Let them hold that burden for a goddamn change.

Latest Geico commercial has my old honey Lisa Fuckin Loeb on there....she STILL looks incredible.  Pounced without question, that one.

It's because (and it's the only thing I don't really like about F&F) is those guys lean way fucking hard into the Alpha/Beta Male paradigm bullshit. To them being approached is Beta which is super stupid as he'll but there it is. 

Just now, DoctaMario said:

I'm more interested in the public reaction to the revelations. I don't worry about what someone did before they made it but I reserve the right to judge them for it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When it comes to public reaction they shift their standards depending on who it is. NBA YoungBoy is a piece of shit and I bet the people who throw shit his way won't have the same energy for Cardi and vice versa. 

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

It actually made sense in the order it played out.  Cosby was beloved, until Hannibal Buress started pointing out in his comedy routine that it was an open secret that the guy had been raping women for decades.  It got traction, victims started coming forward in the media saying yep, all true.

DA with jurisdiction, being a moron, makes a play to get his own name out there, tells Cosby he'll give him total immunity if he just gives a deposition saying what he did.

This is a good argument for why DA maybe shouldn't be an elected office.

Later DA finds, he thinks, a loophole in Cosby's immunity, prosecutes and convicts him.

State Supreme court comes back on the appeal and says nope, immunity is immunity no matter what, Cosby can walk.

So Cosby spilling the beans on drugging those women is actually WHY he's free to go 🙃

Edited by Reticently
51 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

You really gonna give Cardi B shit?

After she made the song wet ass pussy?  Yes. I'm giving her all the shit like a diarrhea dragon on a rampage.

53 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Rappers talk about the crimes they've committed all the time. It's time to arrest Jay-Z for the 15 years he sold crack. 

They should.  They might close the books on a lot of cases that way.  In truth, they SHOULD have done it at the time the crime(s) were said to have happened, not 50 years after the fact, but I'm no cop and this is just my opinion, so treat it as such.

51 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

That's not the point. Cardi gets away with it because "girl powah." Most rappers are fake as a 3 doller bill, but Cardi admitted to doing this and the doubled down on it. If Bill is a piece of shit, then she's a piece of shit too.

Pretty much my thoughts down to the letter.  The major reason I mentioned her is because she's a she and the events were made public somewhat close to each other.  It isn't even the first time that we've seen the night-and-day differences in the reactions and treatment of people when you flip the genders for the same things.  

48 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I'm more interested in the public reaction to the revelations. I don't worry about what someone did before they made it but I reserve the right to judge them for it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Cardi drugged people who thought they were getting laid to rob them and even sent transvestites to mess with them sexually after the fact. I'm just curious how people rationalize that while juking to WAP. 

Once again, This.  

The public tears up any man accused of any kind of,"Rape" these days, but women get a pass more often than not.   Me?  If I found out a male teacher had sex with some underage girl, yeah I'd want him out of his job and into a jailcell immediately.  I hold that same energy when the genders flip.  You and I both know that society isn't like that.

46 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

When it comes to public reaction they shift their standards depending on who it is. NBA YoungBoy is a piece of shit and I bet the people who throw shit his way won't have the same energy for Cardi and vice versa. 

I don't even know him but your statement stands and I agree with it.  

My example is the numerous years of women telling men they aren't good enough to marry and how men need to do this and do that.  No problem.

Kevin Samuels only switched to his current mode of helping women find high value men about a year or so ago, and...................... Well, The insanity has been...........DELICIOUS!  err, significant.  just look up,"Average at best" and see what you get.  The thing is, Kev keeps that same energy for everybody, but it only became a problem when he put the mirror up to women's faces and said,"You are not worthy of what you seek."  On the other end of the spectrum we have one mr. Derrick Jaxn.  He, and many like him, have been pandering to women for years.  As we all know, he got caught up in a little scandal of his own involving 3 other women whom he was not married to.  Has he been dragged down the internet street for this?   No, and I looked.  The only people who held his feet to the fire were the ones who were calling him out for his BS in the first place.  The sistahood,  the main ones who should have been hurt the most by this betrayal?  Crickets.  Hell, the crickets were even quiet.  

Even further than that is the number of virtue signallers who have been found out to be massive hypocrites and grifters.  If the people who rolled with them were honest, they would dump them the moment the evidence was proven to be accurate, but far more often than not, they don't.  If you ask me, that says a lot about the person following, not the person they follow.