Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

What's funnier is these dudes are gonna be like "yeahhh we triggered the left." "we got em" 

Like this is such a waste of energy 

The left are the ones who pushed the idea that "everything is political" and this is what you get when that's the case. I agree it's not the place for it, but Biden's policies have caused a lot of hardship for people. 

7 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

The left are the ones who pushed the idea that "everything is political" and this is what you get when that's the case. I agree it's not the place for it, but Biden's policies have caused a lot of hardship for people. 

What hardships did Biden cause that didn't already exist during trump? 

2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Kid’s Father Says ‘Let’s Go Brandon!’ Live on Air During President Biden’s Christmas Calls

President Joe Biden took it in stride when a parent blurted out “Let’s go Brandon!” during a live broadcast of calls to kids tracking Santa Claus.

The president and First Lady Dr. Jill Biden called in to Norad in an event that was streamed live, and during which the president and first lady were then connected with parents and kids for brief chats.

But one parent of four children from Oregon — one of whom was purportedly named Hunter — had a less-than-merry greeting for the president.

Is it really necessary to be a jerk, even if you dislike Biden, when they are calling to wish your kid a merry Christmas? 🙄

Funny to me. It's still in bad taste but we as Americans brought this on ourselves. Nothing is sacred anymore. 

What is SonicHuman's favorite Xmas carol?

12 Days of Christmas

What is RockB's favorite Xmas carol?

O NIGGA TREE!

O NIGGA TREE!

HOW MUCH BABY OIL IS ON THY BRANCHES?

What is Fox News favorite Xmas carol?

White Christmas

What is Stu's favorite Xmas carol?

Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer

What is Hawkeye's favorite Xmas carol?

Silent Night

2nd place) Do you hear what I hear?

What is Razor's favorite Xmas carol?

Little Drummer Boy 

What is Aries Warlock's favorite Xmas carol?

What is Martian's favorite Xmas carol?

All I want for Ismas is my collie Herb  by Jacob Miller (Real song btw)

What is Million's favorite carol?

O come, all ye faithful!

What is Starhammer's favorite Carol?

God rest ye merry Gentlemen going their own way...

What is Dayan's favorite Xmas carol?

Christmas is haram, bruv!

6 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Kid’s Father Says ‘Let’s Go Brandon!’ Live on Air During President Biden’s Christmas Calls

President Joe Biden took it in stride when a parent blurted out “Let’s go Brandon!” during a live broadcast of calls to kids tracking Santa Claus.

The president and First Lady Dr. Jill Biden called in to Norad in an event that was streamed live, and during which the president and first lady were then connected with parents and kids for brief chats.

But one parent of four children from Oregon — one of whom was purportedly named Hunter — had a less-than-merry greeting for the president.

Is it really necessary to be a jerk, even if you dislike Biden, when they are calling to wish your kid a merry Christmas? 🙄

yo.  Joe said he agreed.  It's all good. 👍

Seriously though, it's pretty much a given when you do a livestream with call ins and especially when it comes to something like this.  That's why so many other shows have it to where the part you see is somewhere between 20-60 seconds behind the actual action.  If something really f'ed up happened on the field, you better believe that the live feed you're watching will suffer some sort of,"Malfunction" before it gets to your screen.  

In all honesty, I'm more than a little surprised they even let him do a livestream.  That was a sci-fi movie monster,"Touching/stealing the accursed object of damnation that the locals told you not to mess with but left completely unguarded" levels of bad idea.  Well, if nothing else, at least it was a LITTLE mistake.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
15 hours ago, Maxx said:

What hardships did Biden cause that didn't already exist during trump? 

For one, his moratorium on some of the pipeline and drilling operations means people are losing their jobs.

Also the continued printing of shit tons of money means our money is worth less and prices are going up as a result on lots of things everyone buys. Not saying Trump was a great president either but like a lot of other institutions, the Dems are failing the test after touting having all the answers when the Reps were in power. 

My parents and I are just going to church at 12 pm and and just chilling at home today.

Tomorrow, we and my other Tampa relatives are going to see my cousin's family in Sanford (2 hrs from here) to give their presents and have lunch.

(We would have gone today, but my Tampa relatives are visiting someone else today so it got pushed back.)

My mom made a vegetable lasagna last night which she hasnt made in a long while.

I m not a big pasta/cheese guy anymore , but it is quite good.

It's not a tomato sauce based recipe. 

Jfc. My mom got me a bunch of cringe ass uncle shit. She got me two of those shirts that look the ones you see on fb where they made by a random word generator. 

Im so upset. I hate everything about them. She’s known me literally my entire life and should know I’d never wear some white trash shit like those shirts 

Edited by iStu X
2 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Jfc. My mom got me a bunch of cringe ass uncle shit. She got me two of those shirts that look the ones on fb you see that look like they were put through a random word generator. 

Im so upset. I hate everything about them 

Oh I love those. You mean the ones where they’ll say shit like:

”YOU MAY THINK IM WEAK

BUT LET ME TELL YOU

THERES A WOLF INSIDE OF ME

WAITING TO BE UNLEASHED 

SO NEXT TIME YOU JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

JUDGE CAREFULLY

Followed by some copy pasted Dark Souls/Berserk artwork behind it, making it completely illegible  anyway 

1 minute ago, Chadouken said:

Pray for me 🙏

Meanwhile, I updated our outside lights for my wife's Christmas.  I told her they wouldn't be in until after Xmas because of Covid, but I hid them in my neighbor's garage.  She went to work for a meeting yesterday, and I paid one of out neighbors to help me get it all rewired/done while she was at that meeting.  Then she rolled in to see the entire outside of the house redone with new lights on Christmas eve.  My wife's birthday is in two weeks so I essentially knocked both out of the park in one fell swoop.

Her Reaction:

Perfection Chefs Kiss GIF by Rose McGowan

#Winning

#NotaVacuum

On a more serious note though I got some really cool this. I got some new cooking utensils, new oven mitts, new pot holders, a really nice throw and some awesome socks. 

My sister and her family are on their way. I already know what I’m getting from them though. They and my mom all went in on a really nice, high end stand mixer for me. I’ve been wanting one since last year but even entry level ones are crazy expensive. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, B R O W N said:

Oh I love those. You mean the ones where they’ll say shit like:

”YOU MAY THINK IM WEAK

BUT LET ME TELL YOU

THERES A WOLF INSIDE OF ME

WAITING TO BE UNLEASHED 

SO NEXT TIME YOU JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

JUDGE CAREFULLY

Followed by some copy pasted Dark Souls/Berserk artwork behind it, making it completely illegible  anyway 

"THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

IF I LEAVE, I'LL RETURN LEADER OF THE PACK

LONE WOLF

ON MY KNEES, BEGGING GOD

AMERICA PROUDLY 

FINISH ON MY FACE" 

31 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Depends... Is their a yellow sun involved? I feel like kryptionian because you need to fight to near death for saiyan to be worthwhile. 

He said it would be on earth so a yellow sun would deffinitly be present. 

And Sayajins don't have to almost die to get stronger its just a quick way to get a Zenkai boost when the story calls for it. You can just work out teain like a beast and get boss too. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

He said it would be on earth so a yellow sun would deffinitly be present. 

And Sayajins don't have to almost die to get stronger its just a quick way to get a Zenkai boost when the story calls for it. You can just work out teain like a beast and get boss too. 

Saiyans powers aren't automatic. They still have to be taught ki shenanigans. Like one of the big things that saiyans were surprised by coming to earth was the fact everyone could hide their powers. 

But kryptionians automatically show up. 

9 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Man, I was hoping the negative comments about the new Matrix were just anti-woke moaning, but that movie just isn't good.  Zero dramatic tension or any reason at all to feel invested in the characters or the plot.  Even the action scenes are tepid AF.

... All of the matrix is woke lmfao. Like every iteration of the word of woke 

Edited by Maxx