Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

That Kanye episode of Drink Champs goin down in history. This man just violated his friends and enemies for no reason, that's the Ye I remember 🤣

I need to watch the episode and not clips. I'm tryin to figure out why this nigga said he regretted signing big Sean. Oh you think John legend is keeping good music afloat?? 

Also how you gonna put all your enemies in a group chat and your wife to stunt on them. Nah I totally get why drakes so obsessed. I can't even be mad now.. This nigga ye is a menace 

ha, I have to admit... it kinda makes sense, really... an old dusty-ass 90s-era Dodge Neon, bruh?  The guy had to have known that's not a good look in 2021. 😆  It doesn't surprise me that a LOT of women won't take you seriously if you're seen driving around in that thing.

I remember it got to be annoying that so many people had that ugly ass car back then... like they must have been giving them away in the 90s.  Everywhere you went in the 90s, at least in dusty-ass M-town.... Dodge Neons for days.  Anyway, sure it's "better than nothing" but you can say that about a lot of ugly, bum-ass shit 🤣

Edited by MillionX

ohoooo but she had the nerve to talk though...while having a PT Cruiser?!?!?  BAD TASTE CONFIRMED

haha hilarious that someone called her out on that.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

my only bit of "vehicular embarrassment" was just from the teen years when all I had to drive was Mom's car....which was an old green Ford station wagon.  Fortunately it would not be much longer before I had my own car.

Edited by MillionX
7 hours ago, Lantis said:

JZ7N2XNNDJG73OQ2E3ZMGJZSRE.jpg

I didn't want to believe it either, but after seeing pics like this....you just can't say Trump followers are right in the head with a straight face. 😂

I'm pretty convinced at this point that whoever is behind Q is now just seeing what they can get people to do/believe in.  At first it was just crazy sorta feasible stuff and now we're they're saying a dude who BLEW UP IN A PLANE CRASH is just gonna show up and tell them everything they wanna hear.  We have to be over 30 things that Q has been flat out wrong about and there is still that group still steadily going "Yeah man he's the truth!  He's letting all the secrets go!"  How much more out there and wrong does Q have to be before they stop listening to him/her/it?

30 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm pretty convinced at this point that whoever is behind Q is now just seeing what they can get people to do/believe in.  At first it was just crazy sorta feasible stuff and now we're they're saying a dude who BLEW UP IN A PLANE CRASH is just gonna show up and tell them everything they wanna hear.  We have to be over 30 things that Q has been flat out wrong about and there is still that group still steadily going "Yeah man he's the truth!  He's letting all the secrets go!"  How much more out there and wrong does Q have to be before they stop listening to him/her/it?

Q anon was a larp from 4chan that ended up being more successful than anticipated folling mostly boomers on Facebook. That's it. It's just top quality trolling. 

1 hour ago, TheInfernoman said:

Q anon was a larp from 4chan that ended up being more successful than anticipated folling mostly boomers on Facebook. That's it. It's just top quality trolling. 

basically this. alot of right wing shenanigans in both past elections originated from 4chan and russia. lmfao. like no one even remembers the fact 4chan was heavily fucking with the 2016 election

let me pose you guys a question. a friend on fb was talking about baby mutilation ie. ears and circumcision and how its wrong to do both on a baby.

I posed the idea in regards to circumsion in america specifically you should be asking yourself are you setting your kid up for failure. in another country itd be an easier choice for me but in america circumcision is the norm. alooot of girls hate and think its gross to see the hood. With how we treat sexuality in america and with the rise of bullying and know its a sensitive time. as well as the ride of suicides in teens having quadrupled in the past decade...is it crazy for me to take that into account and wanna circumcise a kid.

i think about how rough a time i had as a kid just for being chubby and how i wanted to kill myself alot. now i imagine a situation where a girl might actually had gotten with me before senior year and saw that and just the insults that could have happened.  male teens are 5x more likely to commit suicide as well.

i feel like its something to at least consider . you can big up their self esteem all you want but in end kids will be kids and i feel like you should think about it hard before saying no to snippin the kid.

thoughts?

17 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

So this is actually at this point what I think it is and they're just pushing the envelope to see what they can get people to do.

It's been that way for a while. Anonymous started their group that way and evolved into something bigger. Groups on 4chan have been fucking with the past few elections as troll stuff and snowballed. 

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

thoughts?

I understand your concerns and I even think they are valid, but I don't think they are a good reason to continue mutilating a baby boys penis. It's fucked up. We should do a better job educating during sex ed and part of that would have to be educating girls about dick hoods. It's supposed to be there. 

Circumcised dicks are the weird dicks, not the ones left alone and look like they are supposed to. *Has a hoodieless penis*

3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I understand your concerns and I even think they are valid, but I don't think they are a good reason to continue mutilating a baby boys penis. It's fucked up. We should do a better job educating during sex ed and part of that would have to be educating girls about dick hoods. It's supposed to be there. 

Circumcised dicks are the weird dicks, not the ones left alone and look like they are supposed to. *Has a hoodieless penis*

As a recent father, I think it's very strange that people would look at a beautiful baby boy and say, "You know what would make this better? If we started cutting bits of his penis off."

You're (people are) solving almost nothing by circumcising. Meanwhile you're potentially causing a littany of other problems, including ED. I listened to a video of circumcision happening and it made my skin crawl. 

I imagine my parents wouldn't have had me circumcized (without my consent, btw) if they weren't Christian. That's a big thing- you're mutilating a person who can't defend themselves.

Not digging at religious people, but circumcision is a barbaric practice that we almost certainly wouldn't do -without- religion. Just leave that shit in the bronze age.

y'now, all this time I've been doing the intermittent fasting, and there's still some other benefits I'm just now finding out as I read up on it on a whim a few minutes ago... it also helps against inflammation, and a longer fasting period helps the immune system.  Previously, I started doing it to control blood pressure, and weight loss was a nice side-effect bonus of that...

Anyway, it's still a regular thing; I just concluded an 18-hour fast now.  Usually, my gameplan is to just eat breakfast and lunch....then the next time I eat isn't until breakfast the following day.  Of course, a critical thing is to keep drinking plenty of water during any fast.

The cheapskate bonus = imagine how much money is saved when you're only eating 1 or 2 meals a day, and mostly drinking water...compared to what the average person consumes on a daily basis. 😆

Anyone been following this Image Comics situation? Their white collar workers, literally a dozen people, are forming a union. Honestly I don't take issue with that, I do take issue with them trying to sneak in a sway over what creatives publish in their demands. It has nothing to do with their work conditions. Also, the reaction I've seen shows people don't know how Image works. People seem to think Image is like Marvel or DC and it's not. Such a demand, would literally kill Image because they don't own any IP, the creators own their IPs. Image was created to give creators control over their products. It's basically a loose confederation of independent creatives banding together to publish comics.

This bitch 🤣

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-rioter-jenna-ryan-gets-60-day-sentence-2021-11

When a critic on Twitter told Ryan in March that she would go to jail, Ryan responded by saying she was "definitely not going to jail."

"Sorry I have blonde hair white skin a great job a great future and I'm not going to jail. Sorry to rain on your hater parade. I did nothing wrong," Ryan added.

😂

57 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Your privelege only goes so far when it clashes with others who have the same.

Edit:  Reading the full article is making me mad AF though.  She knew exactly what she was doing and though she's going to jail and that will show up on her record its still like a slap on the wrist.  SMH.  She might have the smallest amount of remorse for this when she gets out but I fully don't believe she's going to learn anything from this aside from "Ok I'll get jail time actually if I throw a tamtrum but it won't be that bad"

Edited by Sonichuman
19 hours ago, Maxx said:

let me pose you guys a question. a friend on fb was talking about baby mutilation ie. ears and circumcision and how its wrong to do both on a baby.

I posed the idea in regards to circumsion in america specifically you should be asking yourself are you setting your kid up for failure. in another country itd be an easier choice for me but in america circumcision is the norm. alooot of girls hate and think its gross to see the hood. With how we treat sexuality in america and with the rise of bullying and know its a sensitive time. as well as the ride of suicides in teens having quadrupled in the past decade...is it crazy for me to take that into account and wanna circumcise a kid.

i think about how rough a time i had as a kid just for being chubby and how i wanted to kill myself alot. now i imagine a situation where a girl might actually had gotten with me before senior year and saw that and just the insults that could have happened.  male teens are 5x more likely to commit suicide as well.

i feel like its something to at least consider . you can big up their self esteem all you want but in end kids will be kids and i feel like you should think about it hard before saying no to snippin the kid.

thoughts?

We didn't get my son snipped and I weighed the pros and cons heavily. But in the end I couldn't really find any good reason to do it other than religious ones (one of the reasons given in favor of snipping was "I want my son to look like me" which imo is a dumb af reason to slice a part of someone's anatomy off.)  If he wants to get circumcised someday he can, but I didn't feel right about his first hour on earth involving the contents of those awful videos of the procedure.

Most kids aren't going to see the kid's dick so that's out, and if a woman really likes you, she won't really care much what your dick looks like, just that its yours,  so dumb high school chicks being weirded out by it is whatever. Chances are he's not going to wife any of them anyway and if he does, she'll get over it. 

6 hours ago, MillionX said:

y'now, all this time I've been doing the intermittent fasting, and there's still some other benefits I'm just now finding out as I read up on it on a whim a few minutes ago... it also helps against inflammation, and a longer fasting period helps the immune system.  Previously, I started doing it to control blood pressure, and weight loss was a nice side-effect bonus of that...

Anyway, it's still a regular thing; I just concluded an 18-hour fast now.  Usually, my gameplan is to just eat breakfast and lunch....then the next time I eat isn't until breakfast the following day.  Of course, a critical thing is to keep drinking plenty of water during any fast.

The cheapskate bonus = imagine how much money is saved when you're only eating 1 or 2 meals a day, and mostly drinking water...compared to what the average person consumes on a daily basis. 😆

I've been eating one meal a day for several years now. It's very rare that I'll eat more than that. There are some benefits but I don't think they are worth doing unless it's easy for you and you just prefer it, like I do. I would definitely not have done it when younger, just my metabolism has really slowed down over time and old age also makes it so I can't be nearly as active no matter how much I'd have wanted to. So one meal a day, generally dinner is all I do. I tested it before to see, 48 hours isn't bad but once I started getting to 72 hours that's when I started getting some lightheadedness and vertigo, so I don't think going 3 days without food is good. 2 days you can get used to but, eh, is there really a point to that?

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

So far these clowns are getting off far too lightly. Every last one of them needs to get the maximum sentence. I don't want this bullshit to become the norm every time some group's favored candidate loses a presidential election.

They are getting the "maximum sentence" because none of what they did is even remotely like "sedition" "treason" or anything of the sort. Folks out here thinking these people are going to get the death penalty when what charges they're getting brought up on amount to trespassing and protesting in the "wrong" place.

Edited by DoctaMario
35 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

They are getting the "maximum sentence" because none of what they did is even remotely like "sedition" "treason" or anything of the sort.

They literally stormed the Capitol as Congress was about to certify the election because people who knew there was 0 evidence of wrong doing (this from their own internal documents) had a big demonstration about how things were being stolen from them.

And some of them are still riding for Trump.

What do you call blindly following a political candidate so much that you run into one of the branches of government and take it over solely to stop an entirely legal process from happening that would result in an L for the candidate you voted for?

Because dumb as fuck doesn't start covering it 

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

They are getting the "maximum sentence" because none of what they did is even remotely like "sedition" "treason" or anything of the sort. Folks out here thinking these people are going to get the death penalty when what charges they're getting brought up on amount to trespassing and protesting in the "wrong" place.

Yeah they can miss me with that. People have been shot dead for not getting near as close as those fuckers did. 

Edit: They where literally looking for Mike Pence and not to talk. They beat a cop to death with a fire extinguisher. They broke into the damn building. While Congress was in session to halt the certification of the election. That's treason. Mind you if I stepped foot on the grounds unarmed on 1/5/21, we wouldn't be talking about this because I'd no longer be drawing breathe.

Edited by Darc_Requiem