Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm glad I'm not on this jury. I would have a hard time locking this dude up. In the words of Chris Rock "I'm not saying he should of did it but I understand."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-killed-his-daughter-s-boyfriend-selling-her-sex-trafficking-n1282968

He shoulda put it in the lake.  Hell, park it in an area where the local thugs would've done their magic on it.  

If anyone should be getting a gofundme for their bail, it's him.  If I found it I'd check my cash and if I have some spare change I'd quickly toss it in.

The judge needs to say,"Fuck it.  We don't even arrest criminals anymore anyway, so GTFO man.  Merry Christmas and shit."

Is it wrong that he killed someone?  Yes.  However, he did it to protect his family member from someone who was clearly wrong for doing what he did.  Again, More fathers in the home will prevent things like this on all sides.  

I watched Mission Impossible 3 last night. It was surprisingly good compared to Mission Impossible 2, despite the obvious Chinese pandering.

The franchise did a F&F (before Fast and Furious did) and fell off hard after the first one, having a slight resurgence with the 4th-ish one, and then falling right back off again.

Original Mission Impossible will always be the greatest for me.

8 minutes ago, Sonero said:

This is what I mean. They have a theme that goes hard AF and you went straight to "They gotta be ancient strippers".

None of us are judging you for what you do with yourself in the bathroom, fam.

If that's your take-away

Happy You Bet GIF by Afound

EDIT - and yes, that theme is hard as hell.

Edited by OPTIMUS124
1 hour ago, Scanman said:

I watched Mission Impossible 3 last night. It was surprisingly good compared to Mission Impossible 2, despite the obvious Chinese pandering.

The franchise did a F&F (before Fast and Furious did) and fell off hard after the first one, having a slight resurgence with the 4th-ish one, and then falling right back off again.

Original Mission Impossible will always be the greatest for me.

It hasn't fallen off again. Mission impossible has only been going up since 4/5?. The over arching plot line plus Tom cruise attempting to kill himself every movie has made it a blockbuster franchise. 

7 minutes ago, Serpent said:

I read before in Ancient Greece they considered men the height of beauty and women weren't considered nothing special.

I could never understand that, until I saw the Pillar Men.

Yeah Greeks were interesting. From my recollection woman were just viewed as a means of procreation depending on the city state. Similar to how the Amazon's of myth viewed men as a simple means of procreation.

for years I kept thinking the guy was singing something like "...wrapped up like a DOUCHE,", and it didn't really make sense but it was funny each time I heard it.  

Now it's a bit disappointing to look up the lyrics and see that wasn't the case.

Edit---yep I'm not the only one; I see quite a few comments by people saying it STILL sounds like he's saying "douche".

anyway, AntennaTV--- Mork & Mindy is on again!  Pam Dawber was really, really cute/hot... I'd go back in time to hit that prime version of her for sure.  That's a bit of a downer seeing these hot girls in so many old tv shows and movies...in a moment you remember the sad reality that this person looks like and probably is someone's grandma by now, if she's even still alive. (*Pam Dawber still looks great for her age though; she recently turned 70)

Edited by MillionX
4 hours ago, Maxx said:

It hasn't fallen off again. Mission impossible has only been going up since 4/5?. The over arching plot line plus Tom cruise attempting to kill himself every movie has made it a blockbuster franchise. 

Hard disagree but I am prone to "the first one is the best" syndrome so whatever.

Edited by Scanman

ah, this dude came through with another one of his awesome "Originals" vids

Looking back...yeah, that season about the first 3 humans turned by the Mikaelsons was my favorite of the series.  It had a lot of cool flashbacks that opened up even more of the general origin story there. (*so as the 2nd oldest vampires in the world, they were of course 2nd in power only to the Mikaelsons themselves)

The gorgeous girl that was "Aurora DuMartel" went on to play Clarice in that CBS show of the same name (*Clarice from Silence of the Lambs) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2177268/  (*ah, this takes place after the events of Silence of the Lambs, actually) smokin hot, that one

Edited by MillionX
11 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Black British actors must  come out the womb knowing how to act 😂 You can't even tell they're British with how well they imitate American accents, shit is amazing 

"I'd like to nominate Idris Elba for the 'Idris Elba Acting Award'"

Hugh Laurie is like that too. Some actor was doing a movie with him where he had to speak using his American accent and when they took a car to dinner, Hugh started talking like he normally does, with his British accent, and the guy was like "This is a funny bit, but come on man, talk how you normally do." 😂

Ppl been developing a habit of asking me for money, but during rent week. Nah son, Idc who you are, you gettin nothing. Folks need to develop some type of low level budgeting skills like I do

Honestly, if the situation was reversed, I wouldn't dare ask anyone around the 1st of the month, I already know what's up. They're probably already pissed they even have to pay rent, so I ain't gonna cut further into their paycheck by asking for a loan