Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

11 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

It's going to be weird without Tommy. Also it was Pam>>>Gina. Now it's Pam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gina.

My friends thought the same thing 🤣.

Same goes for Destiny's Child.  Kelly >>> Beyoncé. The change hasn't shifted that far, but I still think Kelly was the most attractive member in the group. 

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

It's going to be weird without Tommy. Also it was Pam>>>Gina. Now it's Pam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gina.

I agree.  I think they tried to make her be the ugly friend but she was a smokeshow the whole time and you could tell Gina was struggling to hold back the fatty genes.

5 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Pam was always finer, Gina just had light skin privilege. But to be fair, Gina WAS in fact very fine back in the House Party movies days

I'd say it's more how they were presented. Gina was presented as the supportive girlfriendand and more feminine. While Pam was the antagonist smart mouth that could be loud and rowdy like the boys.

She was always fine as fuck. But she never really had roles where she was presented in a very feminine light. She was always the strong, no non sense sista.

1 hour ago, Hecatom said:

I hope the crypto bros doing this are trolling 🤣

Fiat bitcoin is pretty hilarious.  Gonna be pretty hilarious if this ends up being more reliable than Fiat currency from Western countries ran by central banks.  OY VEY!!!

Edited by J-ride
25 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Fiat bitcoin is pretty hilarious.  Gonna be pretty hilarious if this ends up being more reliable than Fiat currency from Western countries ran by central banks.  OY VEY!!!

Seeing the wild ups and downs of Bitcoin, while 1 fiat bitcoin still holds more value than many currencies in circulation, it is not that reliable due how easy a crash can send it from 100k to 50k in a day, lol.

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

Gonna be pretty hilarious if this ends up being more reliable than Fiat currency from Western countries ran by central banks. 

Extremely unlikely. Thing is if national currencies fall, so will crypto. 

Crypto is only valuable if [s]victims [/s] idiots are willing to buy it. With no money, there nothing to buy into. Crypto is more like stocks, they have a value if someone values it. It doesn't hold any value on its own.