Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

How?

Wu-tang members together and alone have come close to making 16 albums better than anything Cardi B has put out.

Hell, you have 16 albums better than anything Cardi B has done from 1990 to 1995. She may not even have a top 16 album from 2010 to 2019 either. Goddamn Rolling Stones has gone to extra trash.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/best-hip-hop-albums-1323916/

LMAO Cardi B is at #16 but Big Pun's Capital Punishment is at 128? Holy shit. 😂

Gonna listen to that Cardi B album tomorrow because I don't thinkg its even in the top 16 of hip hop albums in my iPod.

Slim Shady LP at 85.

Fear of a Black Planet at 74.

What in the flaming fuck is going on at Rolling Stone?

Edit 3: Cardi B beat Liquid Swordz? Cardi B at 16, Liquid Swordz at 44.

4 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I legit don't get it.

Because when people talk about something cultural, its interesting to see what the point of view is. Then when you see how weird the point of view is, it can either go from "Oh I can see why they'd think that" to "what in the flaming fuck is this?"

Sort of how when VH1 did a list of the 100 greatest muscians of all time...and literally none of them spoke spanish. Yeah sure, the only greatest musicians only spoke English. that's for sure. 😂

its not the same game anymore. they absolutely know nas is better quality than cardi b. But we live in the algorithm era, if you arent feeding the algorithm gods you arent moving the needle. whats the best way to get people to talk online...by everyone making a legit list that makes sense. or make a bullshit list with absurd tiering so people will rage online. 

its the same reason no matter what talking heads espn show is on...one will always have to disagree with his co-host. they absolutely never agree on whos winning and why. because thats literally not the job they are paid to do. it could be the fucking harlem globetrotters vs random white guy team and someones picking the white guys

Edited by Maxx

Boyce had a bit more to say about that fool that had 33 kids...

There's absolutely no way it makes sense to have that many... I've never even heard of someone producing that many kids.  It guarantees that family to be broke forever....no way you can adequately support all that financially (he's a trucker if I recall; they earn decent money but nah that's not enough to cover this insane # of children) or even in terms of just quality time....and of course there's the issue of an increased chance for incest at some point in the future, if not all of them are growing up together; I doubt that's all contained in 1 household... so in the near future, some of them might be hooking up with their own siblings without even realizing it.

Coach Greg had a vid the other day about some woman that had 15... and 10 of those were all from 1 guy.  It doesn't make sense... imagine having reached the point of having 5 or 6 kids...and KEEP going for about 10 more after that. 

HOTNESS ALERT Though--- Camile Vasquez is in an interview right now on the Today Show...looking ever so tasty...

Edited by MillionX
9 hours ago, Maxx said:

its not the same game anymore. they absolutely know nas is better quality than cardi b. But we live in the algorithm era, if you arent feeding the algorithm gods you arent moving the needle. whats the best way to get people to talk online...by everyone making a legit list that makes sense. or make a bullshit list with absurd tiering so people will rage online. 

its the same reason no matter what talking heads espn show is on...one will always have to disagree with his co-host. they absolutely never agree on whos winning and why. because thats literally not the job they are paid to do. it could be the fucking harlem globetrotters vs random white guy team and someones picking the white guys

So, the same logic as the kinda dude who calls U-God the best member of the Wu-Tang Clan to start a fight. But for a well-known mag. Sad.

You know you're getting old when....

Someone says "drip" referring to clothing and you think of a pussy dripping

you can remember when girls wore more skinny jeans than men

a deluxe Transformer was only $10 (In my area from Beast Wars to about spring 2012)

you get excited when buying dress socks with new patterns

You've voted in at least 5 US presidential elections

You can remember when Cis and Trans were only used in Organic chemistry

Your car is the only one with a cassette deck

You've seen all the movies in the theater of the following series: TMNT , Mission Impossible, Jurassic Park, Matrix, Bad Boys

You can remember using 5.25 floppies, 3.5 disks, Zip drive, Cd drive for data.

despite being more inefficient today, you miss going to a Blockbuster or physical video store to rent a movie or game.

Youv'e never sent a dick pic to a girl  even your gf/wife

Edited by DangerousJ
1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

You can remember using 5.25 floppies, 3.5 disks, Zip drive, Cd drive for data.

My girlfriends teen was arguing with me the other day, going on and on about how floppy disc's aren't floppy. Much to her dismay I still have a few 5.25s to flop in her face, and had no issue ripping open a 3.5 to show her what the actual disc part is and that it is indeed floppy as fuck. 

10 minutes ago, elliephil said:

Wife and I were discussing laser disc's and betamax tapes. We're predicting there will be a T-Swizzle album that will get a limited run on laser disc at some point in the future. Coming Soon tm.

I bought the newest Aesop Rock album on cassette tape lol. It's pretty fucking rad he released it on cassette. Got it on vinyl too.

What's not rad is that Aes didn't even get a mention in Rolling Stone's list 😤

9 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I bought the newest Aesop Rock album on cassette tape lol. It's pretty fucking rad he released it on cassette. Got it on vinyl too.

What's not rad is that Aes didn't even get a mention in Rolling Stone's list 😤

Some of my band friends started releasing things on cassette since it's so cheap to produce. I like cassettes, they were easier to put in the car stereo while driving compared to a CD lol

25 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

I saw this yesterday. I get the intent, but there are so many other characters that would have been a better fit. My top picks would have been:

Hound

300px-G1_Hound_reissueart1.jpg

Beachcomber (due to alt mode)

576px-POTP-Beachcomber-art-transparent.j

Kup

356px-Kupg1.jpg

Kup would have been my first choice. Even in the previous trademarks, there is a designation for Sgt. Kup. The only reason it's Bumblebee is because it sells toys.