Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

32 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Because shes a drugged narcissistic out psycho bitch who thinks she can never do wrong. 

Not even a narcissist would tweet 1st hand after losing and being smeared online for months, they would normally pay people to pose as supporters. But posting a reaction themselves? lol. That shit was update on herself which is what the populace wants. It's all selling.

Edited by zatalcon3

It's' funny how Daboog tried to portray me as the new Hitler on SRK and here. Geese Pants too.

They just don't get my humor. 

Also, I miss all the black guys saying NIGGA  like the SRK glory days from 2001-2008 bc it sounds funny to me.

Im not black and I dont really listen to rap music, so I dont get to hear it much these days.

My racism: 1/10

Edited by DangerousJ
2 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

It's' funny how Daboog tried to portray me as the new Hitler on SRK and here. Geese Pants too.

They just don't get my humor. 

Also, I miss all the black guys saying NIGGA  like the SRK glory days from 2001-2008 bc it sounds funny to me.

Im not black and I dont really listen to rap music, so I dont get to hear it much these days.

My racism: 1/10

I miss the old srk days. Shit was uncensored. People are so sensitive now here. There are a few posters who would not survive SRK 2k1-2k8. I remember one guy who responded by drawing stick figures of the posters he was having beef with. I remember serpent, Jiveturkey, and colguile spitting hot fire at random posters, Rsigley cooking live squirrel's, Cisco jacking off to hanson because he thought they where girls, Viscant advertising his flesh light, Magnetix talking about the people he flashed his dick to, Rcaido talking about his asian wife, but now we have people here get all offended and threatening to mod-telling when being given advice on dating fat ugly girls? 

I'm black and i don't like rap music. I prefer to never hear it at all again, unless it's old school 90s. 

8 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

"MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

no surprise she's protecting her replies from others. the replies to her supporters are hilarious

Here we go with that whole "freedom of speech" thing again.  People really need to understand the 1st amendment protects you from the government from doing anything and not from the consequences of other people.

2 hours ago, iStu X said:

Fixed. It’s like “A Tribe Called Quest”, you gotta say the whole thing 

When I found he was also asian I felt cheated. 

I thought he was latino for some reason (maybe due the avatar and the nick sounding like Ricardo) 

Plus both being asian kind of made the bragging to feel less impactful, lol. 

Edited by Hecatom

I'd say Casey was slightly cuter than Amber as well.... as long as she didn't have her hair in the pulled-back style; that look did her no favors at all (most of her court pictures look like this)....she looks much better normally and in her "partygirl" pictures.

The other sexy female criminals out there tend to be teachers...since they've cornered the market on child molestation now, there's a lot of that category.

10 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

I miss the old srk days. Shit was uncensored. People are so sensitive now here. There are a few posters who would not survive SRK 2k1-2k8. I remember one guy who responded by drawing stick figures of the posters he was having beef with. I remember serpent, Jiveturkey, and colguile spitting hot fire at random posters, Rsigley cooking live squirrel's, Cisco jacking off to hanson because he thought they where girls, Viscant advertising his flesh light, Magnetix talking about the people he flashed his dick to, Rcaido talking about his asian wife, but now we have people here get all offended and threatening to mod-telling when being given advice on dating fat ugly girls? 

I'm black and i don't like rap music. I prefer to never hear it at all again, unless it's old school 90s. 

Was able to meet some SRK people in real life back from 2000 - 2008 time frame like JIVE TURKEY JONES, JiBbo, MegaZangief, and rcaido. Yup those were the days.

EDIT:

10 hours ago, iStu X said:

You love to see it. 😂

Here's an alternate camera angle from instagram (scroll through the pics):

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWFhDUSl79s/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Edited by Jion_Wansu

Some Aussies got the newest Commander figure in so...

You've come a long way, Motormaster...

First picture: Left: Combiner Wars Motormaster (2015)

Right Legacy Motormaster (2022)  

Second picture - Left:  Netflix Earthrise Optimus Prime (2020) and 2022 Legacy Motormaster

Third picture: From left

2015 CW, 2022 Legacy, 2020  ER Optimus Prime

5jF0SoA.jpg

4cUQCfk.jpg

qmybvi6.jpg

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

I think there should be a red alert or martial law now. This is already terrorism. Its highly unlikely we will ever improve on this because everyone is all about their political feelings. The culture of the United States is self destructive because it is fueled on selfishness over sacrificing privileges because of needed disciplinary action, as shown by the right and also by those on the left as shown in my previous argument with someone here. 

18 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

What will it take for something to do be done?

Americans will have to change, they have to get over themselves and stfu about their feelings towards things or what they claim are "their rights". 

We need to ban guns, and also adopt the faith practicing that asian countries do. The problem there is both rightists and leftists will bitch and moan because they care more about their feelings more than actual results. 

11 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Law maker or family member would have to be shot and killed.

I didnt want to say this, but yeah.

The only REAL way is if a prominent conservative politican's family member is killed in a mass shooting.

Even then, i think it would still be an uphill battle.

11 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I didnt want to say this, but yeah.

The only REAL way is if a prominent conservative politican's family member is killed in a mass shooting.

Even then, i think it would still be an uphill battle.

And there's no guarantee they'd change their tune if it did happen. Just being real. They might use that to "reinforce" their beliefs. It might hold extra sway to their voter base if even though their son/daughter/whatever got killed in a mass shooting, they're still out there "protecting" gun rights.

That sounds morbid, but I don't discount it at all with the conservatives we have today. I'm only going off of soundbites and everything that's happened in the past three years, but it seems nothing is too low for these people now.

Edited by axeman61
5 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Anybody really think that if a lawmaker got shot today, they wouldn't just change the laws to better protect lawmakers?

It's like the NRA just having banned guns at their own convention-  they know, and they don't give a shit that it's hypocritical.

not to be that guy but apparently the gun ban was because of the secret service not nra

3 minutes ago, Reticently said:

They can chalk it up to whatever, but at the end of the day was it not a gun ban to protect a conservative politician?  

thats not telling the whole truth though. If the secret service tells you to do something...you dont get to say no if you wanna have your conservative buddies around. its a good haha moment for memes but its just not really hypocritical like people wanna say.

Coach is live with another topic that is near and dear to my heart... a shame I didn't catch this from the beginning:

The funny thing is that for many reasons, there's a LOT of women and men that deny this basic truth in our society....and it's not even like this is some new thing.  I'd say this applies to more than just the men/women dynamic as well...it's life in general.  Things become noticeably easier the more asshole traits you decide to emulate in life.  The best thing is to just be self-centered, really.  

Edited by MillionX
3 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Coach is live with another topic that is near and dear to my heart... a shame I didn't catch this from the beginning:

The funny thing is that for many reasons, there's a LOT of women and men that deny this basic truth in our society....and it's not even like this is some new thing.

Be kind . . . not nice. 

Nice typically puts your needs behind the other persons. 

10 minutes ago, Maxx said:

its a good haha moment for memes but its just not really hypocritical like people wanna say

They're handwaving their invited guest having some special right to not get shot, while working their hardest to make sure no one in the public has that protection.  🤷‍♂️

Trump is also free to decline Secret Service protection, yet somehow seems selective in when 2nd amendment rights need to take a back seat to safety.  🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

Anybody really think that if a lawmaker got shot today, they wouldn't just change the laws to better protect lawmakers?

Several republican lawmakers were shot during Spring training by a goofy leftists some years back. They didn't change anything.

Safe to say that the Republican party is pretty comfortable with getting shot at.

8 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Several republican lawmakers were shot during Spring training by a goofy leftists some years back. They didn't change anything.

Safe to say that the Republican party is pretty comfortable with getting shot at.

The Congressional Baseball Shooting- the one after which Republicans complained that Democrats weren't calling for gun control loudly enough in response to.