Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

25 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

The more I see, more batshit insane she turns out to be. Like why even do this. Her lawyer is like WTF.

I don't think I will ever comprehend how you can have your life completely ruined by a chick with an ass that flat.  At least the NBA players who are getting baby trapped by IG models have an excuse, lol.

NBA player: In my defense, LOOK AT THAT BOOTY!  I'm the real victim here!

3 hours ago, J-ride said:

I don't think I will ever comprehend how you can have your life completely ruined by a chick with an ass that flat.  At least the NBA players who are getting baby trapped by IG models have an excuse, lol.

NBA player: In my defense, LOOK AT THAT BOOTY!  I'm the real victim here!

I don't know. Dirk got trapped by a busted looking chick fam. Johnny should have been like Vegeta. 👀

Edited by Darc_Requiem
4 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Being a Furry isn't a sexual orientation. I don't see it ever being in the alphabet tribe. It's a kink and/or lifestyle at best. 

Dunno man.

A good portion of them do consider it a sexuality, specially those who see their fursonas as their true selfs, akin to a trans species.

Then add that a good chunk, not all, but a good chunk are also into bestiality, and another portion are also double as gay or bi.

I know this is hard for people but this forum has some very clear rules:

1) No politics

2) No religion

Please follow these rules and let me enjoy my Memorial Day weekend.  😔

4 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Unless there is an important plot point, why would we want to have a book that encourages people to not accept themselves?

Many would argue being trans is being MORE true to oneself.

3 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Not sure what the joke is when the comic is correct. They are banning lgbtq books in a couple states school and public library's and Virginia Beach is suing Barns & Nobke for selling queer focused books. 

But that kid walked into a gun store and bought two AR-15 rifles and walked out without any problem what so ever. Protect the children from the dangerous teachers indoctrinating your children into queen lifestyles, but also give them a gun to protect the children's safety. 

Where is the lie in that comic panel?

Edited by RSG3

I remember in high school there was a GSA club and the school board made them change the meaning of "Q" in LGBTQ to "Questioning" because they still saw the term "Queer" as pejorative and opening themselves up to ridicule.

So now there is a sizeable amount of adults (me) learning today that it actually means Queer and I'm just glad I never open my mouth (pause) on topics like this lololol

It really seems like the wild west out there trying to understand it all.

Edited by elliephil

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/dl-hughley-monique-alleged-contract-dispute-response

D.L. Hughley took to Instagram to fire back at Mo’Nique after she spent time onstage over the weekend taking several digs at him over an alleged contract dispute. 

Mo’Nique told the crowd during her set at The Comedy Explosion in Detroit that her contract stipulated she would be the headliner. “That’s what the motherfucking contract says… Mo’Nique is to be the last motherfucking person on the got damn stage. She is the headliner. That’s what I signed the contract for,” she said, per HNHH. 

Mo’Nique claimed Hughley attacked her when he said something negative about her on a previous tour. She made some remarks about his family life, and implied his initials were in regards to him being secretly gay.

I'm pissed. I was gonna get a ticket and go to this concert yesterday, but I got stuck cleaning an overgrown backyard so it could be mowed. Instead of suffering in heat the whole damn day, I could have been there to witness this foolishness first hand.

I'll never understand the mind of someone like Mo'Nique. How can you get so egotistical over not that legendary a career that you fuck up chance after chance after chance after chance?

3 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/dl-hughley-monique-alleged-contract-dispute-response

Mo’Nique claimed Hughley attacked her when he said something negative about her on a previous tour. She made some remarks about his family life, and implied his initials were in regards to him being secretly gay.

Why does his initials imply him to be gay? D.L., what is that, dick lover?

1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

....I'll never understand the mind of someone like Mo'Nique. How can you get so egotistical over not that legendary a career that you fuck up chance after chance after chance after chance?

I don't know in what world she would be the headliner.  She's delusional.  People are not lining up to see Mo'Nique.  I'm in my 40s and I can barely remember the last time she was on TV.

Well, it's some old slang at this point... Monique's referring to the phrase "on the DL", which was short form of "on the down low", which meant dudes who were secretly gay.  In the late 90s this phrase seemed to have originated from R. Kelly's song "Keep it On the Down Low"....though he wasn't singing about that specifically... that song was just about having generally secret affair, if I recall.

...odd thing was that I've never heard the phrase used in reference to women being "secretly gay"....it's always used referring to men.... I guess this is because lesbianism is a slightly more acceptable thing....so women were less likely to be "in the closet" about that shit in the first place.

7 hours ago, Maxx said:

Had a really bad sense of dread while ubering tonight. No idea why it overwhelmed me and it came outta nowhere. But legit not even 2 min after getting this i saw a super bad car accident happen in front of me. Dude ran a red and got hit by an suv badly. 

Glad you're ok Maxx. Gotta pay attention to that spidey sense.

Sheeeeittttt, that first episode of Stranger Things 4 was great, imo... towards the end, that D&D session the crew had going on looked like so much fun; it's a real shame I missed out on all that when I was a kid.  As I've mentioned before, none of my friends or even casual acquaintances would've been really into it....at least in the southern part of the U.S. that definitely was *not* a thing most black kids were into.  Naturally I would have been the mage of the group for sure....in most videogame rpgs that's almost always my main thing.  Alternative choice would have been rogue/assassin.

*Winona Ryder is still very much bangable, btw.  I'd still pounce today with no question.  I first saw her in Beetlejuice and was smitten immediately.

Edited by MillionX

“This food crisis is real, and we must find solutions,” World Trade Organization Director-General Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala said on a WEF trade panel last Wednesday.

The WEF has published a starter list to help consumers change their diet with “new and innovative options that have started making their way to the global market only recently.” These include:

• Algae: combining their carbon-negative profile with sustainable sourcing, algae have the potential to change the food system for the better while being good for your health, thanks to their essential fatty acids and high vitamin and antioxidants content. Although may not appeal to the most squeamish consumers, algae actually possess a meat-like, umami flavour that makes them an ideal replacement for meat. They can also be dried and minced to obtain healthy salt-like condiments and dressings.
    • Cacti: many varieties of cacti are edible and contain high amounts of vitamins C and E, carotenoids, fibre and amino acids. Cacti stems have long been part of the Mexican culinary tradition and are now starting to enter the international market through new, delicious concepts.
    • Uncommon grains: if you don’t feel like revolutionizing your diet with unusual ingredients, you can opt for a more gradual change by diversifying your sources of carbohydrates. Despite the existence of 21 different families of grains, at the moment rice, wheat and maize make up more than 50 percent of global cereal consumption. Opting for diverse grain varieties (like amaranth, fonio or buckwheat) will not only provide you with more nutritional value, but also help improve soil health and preserve biodiversity.
25 minutes ago, iStu X said:

So I just realized a girl I use to date almost a decade ago (and who I had to block on fb after we broke up because she wouldn’t stop messaging me) is following me on Twitter. 

only mildly terrifying cause you know, stalker but slightly frustrating cause she got crazy hot and she was a great lay. 

Did you know she was crazy before or after?

2 hours ago, iStu X said:

So I just realized a girl I use to date almost a decade ago (and who I had to block on fb after we broke up because she wouldn’t stop messaging me) is following me on Twitter. 

only mildly terrifying cause you know, stalker but slightly frustrating cause she got crazy hot and she was a great lay. 

Women like that always keep tabs on their former boyfriends in case they need something from you in the future.  Usually right about the time your life is starting to go well, they come out of the woodwork to fuck it up.

2 hours ago, iStu X said:

Don't worry about it, she is not stalking. Most people who were overweight usually like to celebrate the amount of work they put by adding a few people they knew before so you guys can see how far she came.